Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a suggestion I thought I would've seen for people who have received glitched Diancie codes. Try going for Hidden Powers otherwise unavailable to Pokemon with three flawless IVs! For example, the only Hidden Power Flying spread (for Mega Venusaur) that doesn't require < 31 IVs in Speed is an e/e/e/e/e/o spread, which is impossible to receive on the standard Diancie, but possible on a glitched one. Hidden Power Fighting is also impossible to receive on regular Diancie, although it doesn't hit much compared to Diancie's other moves.

Now I have a personal question of Diancie usability. Is a flawless Modest Diancie worth keeping? The reset gave me the perfect IVs for its nature, but the nature itself is mediocre. -Atk means Diancie's Diamond Storm is weak, and Diancie really likes its secondary STAB. A speed-neutral nature means it can't use its Mega's great speed tier.

(I also would like to report that it was painful receiving a 31/28/31/25/31/30 Naive Diancie. The RNG raised my hopes and dashed them!)

Can someone help me get these pokemon:
1) Abra with hidden ability and HP ice
2)Sneasel with Low kick/ice punch/knock off/ice shard
crazy_man has the Abra in his Hidden Power thread, and JebusChrist has the Sneasel sans Ice Shard (which you can get by level-up).

LF:
HA bulbasaur female
HA eevee (wish) female
HA poliwag female
HA shellos female
HA slowpoke female
Rotom

I have a few spit backs I can trade and working on breeding a few other Pokémon right now that I can give spit backs for.

Which ball is best for:

?
So far, I have come to:

Don't you DARE say Premier, that has been done to death.

Which ball is best for:

?
So far, I have come to:

I like Dream Ball... And I happen to have at least one Dream Ball female Togepi still kicking around if you need. (might even have one with Serene Grace)
Jebus though would probably want you to do Luxury...

Which ball is best for:

?
So far, I have come to:

I really like the dream ball with this one.

I don't like the way the Great Ball looks with the yellowish tone of the shiny.

Last edited:

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Looking for the following...

1. Adamant/Jolly Shiny Tanabata event Jirachi, 31/31/20-31/x/20-31/31 IVs.
2. Modest/Timid Shiny Tanabata event Jirachi, 31/x/20-31/31/20-31/31 IVs.
3. Timid/Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 or Hidden Power Xerneas or Yveltal
4. Timid/Modest high-IV Hidden Power Kalos-native Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres
5. Redeemed Diancie, Hasty/Naive/Mild/Rash/Lonely/Naughty, with at least 3 perfect IVs, and at least 20-something on the other stats (maybe at least 26)

I have 2 spare NA Diancie codes to offer (better hurry because somebody gave me a code via image upload from imgur, so I'm afraid it might get read by somebody else)

Clones are fine as long as they're UT & not hacked.

Looking for the following...

1. Adamant/Jolly Shiny Tanabata event Jirachi, 31/31/20-31/x/20-31/31 IVs.
2. Modest/Timid Shiny Tanabata event Jirachi, 31/x/20-31/31/20-31/31 IVs.
3. Timid/Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 or Hidden Power Xerneas or Yveltal
4. Timid/Modest high-IV Hidden Power Kalos-native Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres
5. Redeemed Diancie, Hasty/Naive/Mild/Rash/Lonely/Naughty, with at least 3 perfect IVs, and at least 20-something on the other stats (maybe at least 26)

I have 2 spare NA Diancie codes to offer (better hurry because somebody gave me a code via image upload from imgur, so I'm afraid it might get read by somebody else)

Clones are fine as long as they're UT & not hacked.
I believe Pokéguy has most of what you're looking for

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If the special is 25+ or so, definitely keep. If special sucks, SR/Trick Room/Explosion/??? maybe?
This could work, just use Diamond Storm in place of ??? of the set JebusChrist recommended.
Thanks for the advice! Decided to keep. I'm a big fan of Trick Room, and I think that set could make a decent SR, TR suicide lead. Here's the results:

Diancie | Sassy | 31/31/31/14/31/0 | Soft Reset #607

I'll get a new code and try for a mega version once ORAS come out and I can restart my Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)