Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would greatly appreciate that. I know you said free but if there is anything I can offer you in return please don't hesitate to ask. While closed (due to lack of time I suppose), I still have everything in my old trade thread or may just have something you've been looking for that I've added since it's close.
There's no need to give me anything in return! Well, a garbage 'mon, ofc. I'll PM you to arrange trade.

can anyone breed me a bullet punch and quick guard croagunk real quick ? ivs and genders doesn't matter but you would save me sometime if it's a female
i only need bullet punch and quick guard since i have fake out + drain punch already , thanks in advance .
If you havent been helped I can supply you with a male with all 4

I know its a lot to ask but... Does anyone have a spare HP Fire Ditto? Need one to be able to breed a HP Fire Magnemite for my team. I'm not asking it for free of course... I have a few things you might like for it c: Either way, thanks for your time!

PS: Best nature for M.Salamence? So far I've breed a Timid and Jolly one, not sure if I should breed an Adamant one as well... Or Hasty/Naive.

I know its a lot to ask but... Does anyone have a spare HP Fire Ditto? Need one to be able to breed a HP Fire Magnemite for my team. I'm not asking it for free of course... I have a few things you might like for it c: Either way, thanks for your time!

PS: Best nature for M.Salamence? So far I've breed a Timid and Jolly one, not sure if I should breed an Adamant one as well... Or Hasty/Naive.
Salamence's speed is so ridiculously high that he can afford a neutral speed nature. Adamant is perfectly viable, and Naive should be chosen for Mixed sets, since Mence's bulk is mainly physical on top of Intimidate.

Salamence's speed is so ridiculously high that he can afford a neutral speed nature. Adamant is perfectly viable, and Naive should be chosen for Mixed sets, since Mence's bulk is mainly physical on top of Intimidate.
Ah thanks! But I was wondering if mixed is the way to go... So many sets that I honestly can't decide x3 Salamence is my favorite Pokemon and I've been waiting for his mega since XY (since it was unfair that Garchomp got one >.>) so I was wondering which set is more... Um "effective"

Is there anyone around who can help check some eggs for me? My battle videos aren't saving so I can't do it by myself like I normally would.

Can anyone recommend the moves and EV spread for a singles battle rain setting Politoed? He has drizzle and will be holding a Damp Rock... but what should I make of his nature? and EVs? and what moves? - defo Scald and then do i give it psychic or ice beam or focus blast?? toxic or hypnosis?

I have a 31/31/30/30/31/30 HP Fire Naive Froakie Egg that I need the ESV checked for, let me know if you can help :)
I can do it if you still need it.

Currently seeking: Male Snorlax with the egg moves pursuit, curse and double edge. CMT for it if you have it. Careful nature preferred but not necessary.

(Latias)
(Latios)

Unrelated to the thread, so this is not a question, so sorry in advance to the mods, but I thought I would post the new ORAS Mega Sprites for you guys that ProjectPokemon were able to rip from the new update of PokeBank.

Edit: Forgot there was Image Reference Thread. Going to post there. Sorry.

Last edited:
I can do it if you still need it.

Currently seeking: Male Snorlax with the egg moves pursuit, curse and double edge. CMT for it if you have it. Careful nature preferred but not necessary.
I do, I'll get online. Do you use battle check or do I need to trade the egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)