Sigh's XY Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm interested in a 5 IV Modest Mareep, I have 5 IV Jolly Riolu w/BP+Crunch or Battle Items(Orb/Sash/Choice) to offer.

oh sorry guys i never got notifications for the thread for some reason, had no idea people had been trying to trade.

Pokéguy
female eevees are so hard to get!! i would probably not trade for tyrunts (well maybe 1for1, ive heard females of that species are pretty h2g too)

bearbrik
im interested in a female flawless adamant/huge power marill w/ egg moves in dive ball (phew)

machao11991
yeah that sounds cool. im focusing on getting gen 6/mega evos though since with pokebank, i feel like its a waste of my time to breed and advertise perfect pre-xy 'mons that everyone else will already have, in shiny form. but who knows, if there's not much supply then i might do another eevee project!

Eisenmeteor
sorry, didnt see your post till now. i would only rreally be interested in flawless female riolus with ha, since i have one with hp/atk/def/spdef as a mother already and a flawless father. i also have most battle items now as well

The Silent One
nah sorry :( 12.5% female gender ratio or somethin

DarkKami
already have two flawless gastly parents, sry!

bearbrik
would really prefer female, afaik they have a higher gender ratio so hopefully it wont be long till you have one :)

Pokéguy
female eevees are so hard to get!! i would probably not trade for tyrunts (well maybe 1for1, ive heard females of that species are pretty h2g too)
Do you have Female Modest or Timid Dive Ball Froakies? Or Dive Ball Female Eevee? I'll trade either for Tyrunt female.

hm timid with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and own tempo would be ok i guess, male is fine unless female in premier ball :)

Hello. Would you be interested in trading this Gible for your Bold Eevee that's for the Sylveon set?

Gible:
- Jolly Nature
- Perfect 5 IVs 31/31/31/X/31/31 (I also have some 6 if you're interested.)
- Ability: Sand Veil or Rough Skin (Your choice)
- Gender (Your preference)
- Egg-moved Outrage
- I will provide any naming services if requested.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks! (:

Intrested in Timid froakie.

I have
Phantum- Harvest Impish 31/31/31/0/31/31 no egg moves
Torchic Adamant Speed BOost 31/31/31/0/31/31
aron adamant rock head 31/31/31/0/31/31
marill adamant hude power 31/31/31/0/31/31 super power aqua jet belly drum
togepi modest super luck 31/0/31/31/31/31
kangaskhan jolly early bird 31/31/31/0/31/31

1032-1230-7218 IGN ADDISON
Thanks

do you have kangaskhan with scrappy? if not id be interested in a male adamant huge power marill

hm timid with 31/x/31/31/31/31 and own tempo would be ok i guess, male is fine unless female in premier ball :)
I don't have a male with that exact spread right now, that one's pretty popular. I have a female with your requested IV spread and Own Tempo, or a male with that spread and Technician, or a male with 31/31/31/x/31/31 and Own Tempo.

All of them are in Luxury Balls.

FC: 4098 3572 4532

please quote me when you reply so I get a notification.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)