Sigh's XY Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now available for breeding:
| Adamant | Guts | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Outrage, Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance

Would you still like a Bold Wish Eevee with 31/x/31/31/31/31? Mine are in Heal Balls to match Sylveon's color scheme. I unfortunately don't have a 5IV female, but you can have a 4IV female in a Heal Ball I used as a parent.

If not Eevee, I can also offer 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Magic Guard Abra in premier balls, no Egg Moves since Abra doesn't have any good ones.

hmmm, the wish eevee is slightly appealing, but only if it was female+5IV. if you can get me one, i'll swap the female protean froakie with ya.

is there anything you want for noibat or honedge if you have any more of them? how long did it take you to breed perfect IVs on all those pkmn :O

it depends. froakie took like 3 days because i started with a 2IV ditto and 2IV frogadier and had to breed until I got a female with protean and 3IVs, then keep working my way up, only very rarely getting females, let alone females with 3IV and protean. some were faster, like honedge, because they only get one ability and have a 50% gender ratio making it way easier to upgrade the mother. it all depends. i have 2 female honedges in stock right now if you wanted one, mostly looking for 5IV stuff, x mega stones, think im good as far as battle maison prizes go, though i can never have too many leftovers

Adamant Pancham, Iron Fist or Mold Breaker, no egg moves, in a Dusk Ball, only male available
Jolly Scolipede, Speed Boost,with Spikes and Toxic Spikes, in a Premier Ball, male or female

Ill open my trade thread soon :P

Edit: Oh, and they all are 31/31/31/x/31/31

Jolly Scolipede, Speed Boost,with Spikes and Toxic Spikes, in a Premier Ball, male or female 31/31/31/x/31/31 <----will take female version for honedge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)