Shiny Char giveaway [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, let's try this again. Sorry also for the delay, it wanted me to download a new update before I could go online, and my Internet was a bit choppy.

I just put in a level 12 female Flabebe with the message Ckn.

GTS is acting up tonight, it was still up-putting up lv44 male swampert(Japanese)
Sniped again! Put up lv35 female remoraid nicknamed"CKN"

Getting sniped all night-going to keep depositing charmander with message"CKN". If it would be better we could set up direct trade. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to reserve 1 if possible as I won't have access to my 3DS till ~7 or 8 hours later. Favourite starter?Pikachu (if Yellow is counted) or Chimchar. Thanks!

Edit: Put up Lv 25 Male Luvdisc. IGN Tortoise. Thanks in advance!

2nd Edit: That was sniped fast :( I'll put something else up later when you're online :)

Last edited:
Ahah, sniped again. This time I put in a male level 18 Zubat, same deal. It has a pretty terrible name, though, so I apologize for that.

Deposited: lvl 1 jpn male shroomish
IGN: ELITESWAG
Treecko is my favorite starter, followed by charmander then froakie!

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Deposited volbeat male lvl 13. Ign Jonathan
My answer to you question is easy tepig. My first starter. You want to talk shit to you charizard Gen oners?

The classic starter :)
thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Can you reserve a copy for me? And if you don't mind I'll PM you about when I can get online :))

My fav starter of all time is Totodile. He was my first starter EVER since the first pokemon game I picked up was Crystal Version.

College is hard so I'll put up a lvl 1 togepi as soon as a I can. Totodile and charmander. The two best starters :D

Sorry, let's try this again. Sorry also for the delay, it wanted me to download a new update before I could go online, and my Internet was a bit choppy.

I just put in a level 12 female Flabebe with the message Ckn.
PM me since you have a reserved copy

Getting sniped all night-going to keep depositing charmander with message"CKN". If it would be better we could set up direct trade. Thanks for your patience.
Please put something up again and we'll make it work I'm finally home
Would like to reserve 1 if possible as I won't have access to my 3DS till ~7 or 8 hours later. Favourite starter?Pikachu (if Yellow is counted) or Chimchar. Thanks!

Edit: Put up Lv 25 Male Luvdisc. IGN Tortoise. Thanks in advance!

2nd Edit: That was sniped fast :( I'll put something else up later when you're online :)
Please put something in gts again

Could I reserv one? I have to clone a bunch of pokemon (via QR code) before I update the game and we can trade.
Reserved! PM me when you're online.

As for everyone else I regret to inform that all the copies are gone :l but thank you all for participating in my 1st giveaway, hopefully I can do this again and do it better

PM me since you have a reserved copy

Please put something up again and we'll make it work I'm finally home

Please put something in gts again

Reserved! PM me when you're online.

As for everyone else I regret to inform that all the copies are gone :l but thank you all for participating in my 1st giveaway, hopefully I can do this again and do it better
Putting up the Lv 8 Male Charmander that was traded to me instead. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)