Shiny Char giveaway [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome giveaway..! And Charmender is my favorite starter so it's even better! :)

I deposited a lvl 12 female Surskit, IGN: DoubleD.

Thanks in advance..!

Hey, can I make a reservation? I'm just waiting on something else to come through the GTS at the moment? For favorite starter, I'll have to go with Squirtle. It was my first starter, on Pokemon Blue, way back in the day, and even though it's now the worst of the Gen I starters, it's still the coolest looking non-Mega of those three in my opinion.

Hey, can I make a reservation? I'm just waiting on something else to come through the GTS at the moment? For favorite starter, I'll have to go with Squirtle. It was my first starter, on Pokemon Blue, way back in the day, and even though it's now the worst of the Gen I starters, it's still the coolest looking non-Mega of those three in my opinion.
Sure just post here when your ready

Could I get one reserved please-I will be able to get on line in 2-3hrs
My favorite starter would have to be mudkip

I suppose you mean big game starters. Riolu is a starter, but mystery dungeon. In game I like fennekin. Please reserve

Depositing a lv11 male volbeat
IGN: ben
Thank you

mudkips my fave
sent

Hi, my favorite starter is squirtle. I deposited a level 13 koffing. IGN: Eamonn Thank you so much
Sent

Sniped! Put up lv3 male lillipup nicknamed"CKN"
Sorry :l it was snipped again

I suppose you mean big game starters. Riolu is a starter, but mystery dungeon. In game I like fennekin. Please reserve
Ok will reserve sorry for confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)