Tournament scRUb League (Won by curb stompin cobalions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout-outs:
Bug Catcher Will: Haven't talked to you much this season, you were gone for a bit of it I believe but you seem cool from chats etc. and was nice meeting you
CyclicCompound: Lol you've been rlly fun to work with this seasons and did well managing the team. Shit battler and dumb faggоt overall tho
Gennosuke Fujiki: I dont know you but i think you like soccer so you're cool as long as you aren't a spurs fan.
LightningLuxray: Cool user, but isn't shocking, especially if you lose.
Ningildo: Seems really nice from chat, hope we can talk again sometime.
Peef Rimgar: Um tbh i have no clue who you are
scorpdestroyer: LOL LOSER FUCKING DIE
TheAmazingFlavio: Was fun to work with you, you're one of the rare people who actually came on irc lol
WinterWave: You were gone for like the whole thing, wish i could've known you more :/
and yeah the rest of you are cunts

Last edited:

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just a reminder everyone... including today, you have 3 days left to complete your battles. Please have them done by 11:59pm on Wednesday, July 23rd, or post for activity BEFORE THAT TIME. I will not hesistate to flip coins.

since my opp could only play until friday and I couldnt play until yesterday, calling activity or w/e
dont really care who wins the final it was fun I guess
might do s/o's later

Shoutouts:
Kit Kasai the underdoge who like me specializes in balanced hackmons and when I picked her I never expected her to be that good to be quite frank her noteworthy wins: a john win against soviet(lmao) and a haxy win vs TRC which I think we can all say was very unexpected. Thanks kit for your contributions to the team :)

The Avalanches you are a really cool guy who I knew would pull though for us and you truly did. Although we were a little hazy in bw2 bw was no problem with you playing for it. I see something special for you in the future:)

Cacturne aka the group downer nah jk you were sad that you only won one game but don't worry I own none cause I'm a true scRUb that and almost no one could play bw2. I hope you do better in the future though :)

regirock you draw a lot of parallels to kit except you specialize in pure hacks. It is really sad to see you leave showdown especially because you had so much potential in standards play. Gonna miss you a lot :)

Adrian Marin rounding out the trio of hackmons players is one of the best users of stall if you go tier/meta to tier/meta. He was really nice in the fact that he came in with some prior bw2 experience. Although you lost stall on even though offense is better :)

Shaymin :D you were one of the best teammates a manager to ask for as you were really clutch and won 3 games unlike the slurpuffs. You are a really good player one of the best on the team. :)

Typhlito you were a really nice person who despite only having an activity win gladly took the wheel when you had to. You were really courageous in going this and I truly hope that you flourish and prove to everyone else that artists can play :)

Viktor24 you were a diva and only posted once on how you weren't playing although you were probably a good player.

Veridian mfw johner.

sparktrain I have really high hopes for you and expect you to exceed from now on. You are incredibly good and I expect the most out of ya so thanks man :)

I'd like to thank you all for a terrific season even though I'm a shitty manager both of this league which kinda became led by CyclicCompound (thanks dude you better earn some moar badges maybe I'll join you someday)
And finally all to you managers for being there when I asked y'all to be :) you guys all have something special and I wish everyone the best in this league and thanks for a (mostly) successful season!

Also shoutout to soviet for being a sassy motherfucker.

it doesn't seem like s_aman and i will be able to play today cuz of timezone differences
i'll be online again in the evening but if it comes down to it activity post i guess ?_?

Can we get more time? Until Saturday maybe? There's nothing after this so it's not like we're delaying anything......;;;;

Edit: S/Os, because might as well.

GlassGlaceon: My BW2 teammate and friend, and great asset to the team. Thanks for the practice matches (getting the hax out of the way before a battle) and you would always pick up a win
Expulso: Lazy-ass manager, thanks for picking me up tho
blizzardy: thanks for subbing in for me
Seismitoad: GG man, see you around
Celeberty: GG as well
Genesis7: another GG
LightningLuxray: sorry for unintentional johning
regirock:
Antgeezyy: stay salty nerd lol
soviet: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
@Other people: Sorry for forgetting you but idk

Last edited:
cuteflounder

I will likely sub you in against either Leer or Jonater depending on who is online first. I want you to get your playtime :)
Haha thanks man, but I don't really wanna intrude on our other team members' opportunities to play :^(
I will be online sporadically throughout the day so hopefully s_aman and I will get a chance to play.

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can we get more time? Until Saturday maybe? There's nothing after this so it's not like we're delaying anything......;;;;
I am willing to grant extra time if it's an availability issue (e.g. if I extend it a week, people will be able to find time to battle). However, if the issue is due to timezones or something like that, nothing would be able to change in a week's time.

Yeah. Timezones are getting problematic for me and cuteflounder. Sorry dude, but when you tell me "play now", i am asleep and i see your message only after 6 to 8 hours later. That's why i did not respond yesterday and the day before yesterday as i had already told you that before. :(

Edit: i will be on for the next 11 hours. Even if you don't see me, i will return in 30 mins. So, contact me whenever you are on.

my opp hasn't responded to my contact.

not sure if i have to wait a week
but im going to call activity?
I mean if everyone else is fine with it unless there is a desire in subbing by all means this can be an activity win. Assuming that there is a desire to sub though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)