Tournament scRUb League (Won by curb stompin cobalions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
cooltext1647687432.png

cooltext1647685626.gif

Because you had nothing else to care about.
MOAR ASSAULT VEST VS. CURB-STOMPIN' COBALIONS
HEADED UP BY equally incompetent MANAGERS "I luv copypasta" MIKEDAWG AND "I had computer issues" EXPULSO
lol like either of them did anything

The scrubs on these teams have proven themselves to be the scrubbiest scrubs around. Time after time, they have won coinflips, successfully posted for activity, and in rare cases, almost shown up for their battles. Today, we celebrate by circlejerking to a bunch of clinically incompetent 13-year-olds who will unfortunately not do everyone a favor by battling to the death. They will, instead, prove their ultimate scrubbiness by dueling it out on the Pokemon battlefield, putting their lack of talent, overall inability, and infallible virginity to the ultimate test.

THE ROSTERS

Curb-Stompin' Cobalions vs. Moar Assault Vest
XY Current 1: Expulso (a.k.a. computer issues) vs. Corporal Levi
XY Current 2: s_aman vs. MikeDawg
XY Current 3: Antgeezyy vs. cuteflounder
XY 0: Jonater vs. lrode
BW2 1: GlassGlaceon vs. Turtleye
BW2 2: Leer vs. Celeberty
BW1: RotomPoison vs. migzoo

You have until Wednesday, July 23rd, to complete your battles. If you haven't completed your battle by then, congratulations, go kill yourself. You made it to the finals and you're STILL a hopeless scrub.
EnerG218: you literally carried us the entire time, that's not an exaggeration. You're also a great, funny guy, it was awesome working with you. jk you gave me mental scars on a daily basis, along with other miscellaneous tissue scarring
LightningLuxray: You were easily one of the best presences on the team, and you also managed to net us a lot of wins. Thanks for being a part of it, it was really enjoyable getting to know you.
Ningildo: I'm really glad you didn't continue being afk after the first two weeks, as you turned out to be a great battler and teammate too. You also knew BW1 really well, which was great!
Gennosuke Fujiki: You really impressed me, tbh. Even though you had some serious internet issues and couldn't play after week 2, you were still a constant presence and you did your part. Way to go!
Peef Rimgar: I'm glad I traded for you. You were pretty high up on my list and I didn't get you at first, which I was bummed about, but my suspicions proved correct after we traded you, and you were a really solid teammate through to the end.
scorpdestroyer: Thanks for being a part of the team! You're a cool guy and I'm glad we got to work together. You were one of the first people I wanted on the team, and for good reason; you're very easy to work with.
TheAmazingFlavio: Your PM presence and teambuilding help was great, not to mention the fact that we got some quality training in. Thanks for being a part of it all!
WinterWave: Even though you had a few periods of inactivity, you were still a mostly active contributor to our discussions, which was awesome.
Bug Catcher Will: I'm glad I was able to convince you to sign up, and it sounds like you got some fun battles in. You've definitely become a better player since you joined, too!

EDIT: goddamn hide tags not working

Last edited:

The scrubs on these teams have proven themselves to be the scrubbiest scrubs around. Time after time, they have won coinflips, successfully posted for activity, and in rare cases, almost shown up for their battles. Today, we celebrate by circlejerking to a bunch of clinically incompetent 13-year-olds who will unfortunately not do everyone a favor by battling to the death. They will, instead, prove their ultimate scrubbiness by dueling it out on the Pokemon battlefield, putting their lack of talent, overall inability, and infallible virginity to the ultimate test.
Can I get this on a fucking plaque

Today, we celebrate by circlejerking to a bunch of clinically incompetent 13-year-olds who will unfortunately not do everyone a favor by battling to the death. They will, instead, prove their ultimate scrubbiness by dueling it out on the Pokemon battlefield, putting their lack of talent, overall inability, and infallible virginity to the ultimate test.
TRC

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
Curb-Stompin' Cobalions vs. Moar Assault Vest

Jonater vs. 8'11" Black Market Dealer
Aunt Geezy vs. MikeDawg
Champion Fizz
vs. cuteflounder
Computer Issues vs. lrode
GlassGlaceon vs. Turtleye
blizzardy vs. Celeberty
RotomPoison vs. migzoo

i'm so hurt
I hope you realize that my boy cuteflounder hasn't lost a game yet. And turt beat a sceptile once so

Shoutouts to my team for not losing yet

Shoutout to LightningLuxray for hating me over something stupid out of nowhere

Shoutout to all the managers from every team for not giving a fuck

Shoutout to soviet for getting all his battles done

Time for some 100% accurate predicts:

XY Current 1:
Expulso (a.k.a. computer issues) vs. Corporal Levi (computer issues incoming)
XY Current 2: s_aman vs. MikeDawg (beat me at one point, and I only lost to people who won)
XY Current 3: Antgeezyy vs. cuteflounder (antgeezyy has throughly convinced me he's 8. also waifu Soviet won't be present.)
XY 0: Jonater vs. lrode (guessing tbh)
BW2 1: GlassGlaceon vs. Turtleye (Glass blows Tbh another guess. Anyone is > glass most of the time so it seems safe)
BW2 2: Leer vs. Celeberty (still guessing)
BW1: RotomPoison vs. migzoo (rotom is a shit user still guessing.)

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
Expulso, I think that you missed the part where you're supposed to pair your worst players up with the hopeless matchups so as to not waste better ones.

The goal is to get majority, not get completely wrekt.

But have it your way #7-0

id like to take this time to give my shoutouts..love u guys
Calloflochie even tho u got haxed ull always be special in my heart
Billtodamax ur literally the worst mod i have ever seen holy shit
fbc lol
majaspic22 u literally have the worst timezone possible
Conspire hi fren
pws72000 chase ur dreams...become an xy abcab master..
Rob. sry we lost fren
TRC no matter what they say ill always love u
ZvZ joseph tang...ly man

Based i hope you and mikedawg can work something out
RotomPoison for always giving me pep talks when im feeling sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)