Tournament scRUb League 2: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
ayy lmao Ambipoms vs Banette Gurdurr (0-0)

Manager: Magnemite vs Lord Death Man
ORAS RU: Kushalos vs slurmz
ORAS RU: Aurora vs rapture.
XY RU: passion vs lighthouses
XY RU: Anty vs goao
BW RU: Double01 vs ren-chon​
The first person from this matchup that posts a visitor message on Double01's profile stating "you suck lol" exactly as it is typed here inside the quotes and PMs me on IRC with proof gets a free win.

Ren-chon

Lifesbane, 36 layers. How does it look?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Would like to ask for an authorization to trade user Goao for a plastic bag, seeing as this change would help the Bannete Gurdurr become a better team, thus increasing the competitive level of the tournament in general. Tagging user slurmz as he agrees with me and my captain Lord Death Man so he can confirm that our team would benefit from such change. Thanks.

Also double01 asked for some time to build a BW team a few days ago. Didn't really have much time to look for (and possibly play) him yesterday or earlier today, so we will probably gonna play tomorrow if I can find him.

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
Going to go ahead and agree with this nomination. Goao, simply put, isnt as effective in this current metagame and hasnt really been on his "A" game lately as well. This is an issue considering this is scRUb league, one of the most prestigious leagues on smogon.com. Furthermore, user "plastic bag" has gained much popularity especially with the release of Katy Perry's hit single, "Firework" with the famous line, "do you ever feel like a plastic bag", which symbolizes the importance of feeling like a plastic bag and how to become one with yourself and become the very best that no one ever was.

Last edited:

Lord Death Man

i cant read
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
contacted the sub and never got a reply, tbf 24 hours is like no time but still calling activity bc 24 hours is also like no time

if my team ends up playing zero matches l o l

Since Mazar has been very inactive, waiting until yesterday to PM Blaziken1337, and Disenchanted not having internet for a battle with Doctor Gucci, we get wins?

Hello.

Pursuant to the post in the Smack Talk / Administrative Decisions thread wherein the protocol for claiming activity wins is outlined, I would like to claim an activity win against Rapture., who did not show up to battle me at the scheduled time (Tuesday, 22 September 2015).

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)