Tournament RU Conquest #2(Won by: Syncrasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P is For Penguin

formerly MainEvent
ok we are down to 8 and nothing has happend in 2 days so the tournament will now switch over to head to head format BO3 Do not bring the same team twice.

LightningLuxray vs Megazard
galbia vs Rattled Snakes
Homiedino vs mad0ka
Arifeen vs Syncrasy

whoever wins the BO3 gets the entire pool of mons to use for next round, good luck to all who remain and congrats for making it this far.

Deadline is the 21st, if all matches are completed before then ill pair for next round. Post all replays

*edit* continue to use your mons + unranked mons any newly ranked mons are now banned and anything that has been crossed out in purple is not usable due to dqs

galbia vs Rattled Snakes
Homiedino vs mad0ka
Arifeen vs Syncrasy
madoka gonna cop some wins.

might as well make my predictions

galbia vs Rattled Snakes
Homiedino vs mad0ka sorry homiedino :(
Arifeen vs Syncrasy

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
and i was given the win on my wall
easiest absol of my life :D

Syncrasy

Change the game, don't let the game change you
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Omg I tried to pm you like 3 times prior oh well I'm free this weekend after 9 pm Saturday and 12 Sunday and gmt -6

Syncrasy

Um are you gunna fix OP to see what mons each of us have and does that mean we can use E rank mins multiple times or nah? Also isn't the can't use same mon twice rule kinda unfair because I will run out of good Mons to use before zard does if this is a bo3

Last edited:

P is For Penguin

formerly MainEvent
Um are you gunna fix OP to see what mons each of us have and does that mean we can use E rank mins multiple times or nah? Also isn't the can't use same mon twice rule kinda unfair because I will run out of good Mons to use before zard does if this is a bo3
BO3 = 18 mons

both of you have over 18 mons i dont see the problem here

op is updated & please post the 3 replays (:

Syncrasy

BO3 = 18 mons

both of you have over 18 mons i dont see the problem here

op is updated & please post the 3 replays (:
ye but alot of mine are shit nontheless anyways if have to get i cant refute play megazard somethime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)