Tournament RU Conquest #2(Won by: Syncrasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syncrasy

Change the game, don't let the game change you
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
wow ok guess is hodual looked at rank but tbh thoguth the whoe llist was unranked and Mainevent said to use the list the 1st tiem i asked how to find unranked mons

Well i mean ofc i'd want Virizion and Absol back lol... and Cradily did play a p major part in the battle

But uh i don't want to be an asshole about it either, and Syncrasy seems super nice <3. Also i'm p sure the only reason Homiedino is advocating for me is because Syncrasy's a major threat to him and he wants Syncrasy to have as little good mons as possible LOL (which may actually be justified, since Syncrasy getting those mons is super helpful)

Soooo yeah w/e mainevent can decide o_o

I pointed it out because it was unjust. I would rather you have less mons so I could battle you easier, but when something like that occurs, the mistake has to b fixed. And it seems like it was an accident, so no malice was intended as far as i see it.
btw, I think from now on, replays should be posted with the declaration, so that problems like this can be remedied.

Nintendi didn't wanna play anymore
1 roselia vs the world
Ohkoed by a mega glalie return
I take the roselia
R.I.P Nintendi

P is For Penguin

formerly MainEvent
Ok so there seems to be a battle where someone used a ranked mon, the list of Tehys was created by Tehy and his own part. It was never declared as an official list and people should be responsible for double checking there teams before using them

LightningLuxray:
+Absol
+Virizion

Syncrasy:
-Absol
-Virizion

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
choked win bad vs homiedino, not sure what he's taking
edit: he sez gallade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)