rj's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright.. Dedenne.. Skrelp and Litleo was it? =) I guess you'd like females?

These ones I would love!

Murkrow (female, luxuryball right?), Raikou (in speed ball), Celebi (if english named)? What do you think? ^^ I suppose it's not completely a fair trade.. are there any more you'd like from me?

Don't need any of those Pokes. I need Ability Capsule, Weakness Policy, Red Card, Life Orb, Satchet, Whipped Dreams.

Very well. As for items, I need Ability Capsule, Weakness Policy, Red Card, Life Orb, Satchet, Whipped Dreams.

Is it your OT and ID No.?

Nah, just that.
Ok so what gender would you like for the scyther? And how many of those items do you want for the other pokemon?

I am interested in your LV 1 Modest Rotom (HP ICE).
Have the following:
Lapras (Timid) 31/31/31/31/xx/31 (Water Absorb)
Mudkip (Adament) 31/31/x/31/31/31 (Torrent)
Klefki (Timid) 31/31/31/31/31/x (Prankster)
Slugma (Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Magma Armor)

If none of those interest you, I can also breed a 5IV Helioptile (ability of your choice), Gligar, Scyther, MG Solosis, or Mareep.

Last edited:
Okay I've just bought all those items.
Its such a difficult decision... but I think I would like the imposter Ditto and multiscale Lugia. If you ever need anything else just tell me, I still love the other two :D
My FC is 4570-8714-5754, ready when you are :)
Edit: Are they nicknamed btw?

Last edited:
Hello :) Would you be interested in a:

Karrablast, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31

&

Pineco, Relaxed, 31/31/31/31/31/x

for

Cresselia: Sassy Lv. 100
*Levitate
31/17/31/31/31/0
252 HP / 60 SpA / 196 SpD
[Psychic] [Icy Wind] [Trick Room] [Helping Hand]
[OT: Lucy]

&

Reuniclus: Quiet Lv. 100
*Magic Guard
31/25/31/31/31/0
172 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 56 SpD
[Psyshock] [Trick Room] [Focus Blast] [Shadow Ball]
[OT: +Jedi]

Regards,

hey, RJ, i found out the karrablast most gave me has no guard. it's male, so no special poke ball

i breed with a ditto for a female parent, and so far it only has knock off / megahorn / drill run. going to transfer over a scizor for pursuit soon.
just wondering: are you still interested in this pokemon?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okies, got Miria and Rebound for pending confirmation. If your name isn't in post #21, nothing is confirmed yet.

Ok so what gender would you like for the scyther? And how many of those items do you want for the other pokemon?
Gender doesn't matter. 3 items per Poke.

I am interested in your LV 1 Modest Rotom (HP ICE).
Have the following:
Lapras (Timid) 31/31/31/31/xx/31 (Water Absorb)
Mudkip (Adament) 31/31/x/31/31/31 (Torrent)
Klefki (Timid) 31/31/31/31/31/x (Prankster)
Slugma (Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Magma Armor)

If none of those interest you, I can also breed a 5IV Helioptile (ability of your choice), Gligar, Scyther, MG Solosis, or Mareep.
Would have done Helioptile if you could do Hidden Power spread. Otherwise, nothing of interest.

Okay I've just bought all those items.
Its such a difficult decision... but I think I would like the imposter Ditto and multiscale Lugia. If you ever need anything else just tell me, I still love the other two :D
My FC is 4570-8714-5754, ready when you are :)
Edit: Are they nicknamed btw?
Yes, Lugia is (if taking trained) and Ditto has Japanese name. Request to change possible.

Hello :) Would you be interested in a:

Karrablast, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31

&

Pineco, Relaxed, 31/31/31/31/31/x

for

Cresselia: Sassy Lv. 100
*Levitate
31/17/31/31/31/0
252 HP / 60 SpA / 196 SpD
[Psychic] [Icy Wind] [Trick Room] [Helping Hand]
[OT: Lucy]

&

Reuniclus: Quiet Lv. 100
*Magic Guard
31/25/31/31/31/0
172 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 56 SpD
[Psyshock] [Trick Room] [Focus Blast] [Shadow Ball]
[OT: +Jedi]

Regards,
Sorry, neither one.

hey, RJ, i found out the karrablast most gave me has no guard. it's male, so no special poke ball

i breed with a ditto for a female parent, and so far it only has knock off / megahorn / drill run. going to transfer over a scizor for pursuit soon.
just wondering: are you still interested in this pokemon?
Yes.

Would I be able to get the untrained/unicknamed version of Lugia? If that is available. And the ditto is UT and called メタモン?

Are you able to trade gen 4 dex fillers? I only need a 15 Pokemon to finish the National dex in Platinum. I don't care about gender, natures (unless stated) or IVs, all I ask is that they are legit. The Pokemon I need are:

Vulpix
Slakoth
Whismur
Makuhita
Sableye
Mawile
Electrike
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Lileep
Latios (preferably timid nature but will take others)
Cranidos
Manaphy

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
sounds good. btw, is it possible to trade this for your staraptor?
Sure.

That's awesome, in that case I am ready when you are.
FC 4570 8714 5754 :)
Not yet; want to transfer as many Pokes as possible. Just keep an eye out on the 21st post, which will let you know when ready to trade.

Are you able to trade gen 4 dex fillers? I only need a 15 Pokemon to finish the National dex in Platinum. I don't care about gender, natures (unless stated) or IVs, all I ask is that they are legit. The Pokemon I need are:

Vulpix
Slakoth
Whismur
Makuhita
Sableye
Mawile
Electrike
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Lileep
Latios (preferably timid nature but will take others)
Cranidos
Manaphy
No. Go to Simple Request for that.

Okies, got Miria and Rebound for pending confirmation. If your name isn't in post #21, nothing is confirmed yet.

Gender doesn't matter. 3 items per Poke.

Would have done Helioptile if you could do Hidden Power spread. Otherwise, nothing of interest.

Yes, Lugia is (if taking trained) and Ditto has Japanese name. Request to change possible.

Sorry, neither one.

Yes.
Ok so can we confirm this? My 31/31/31/x/31/31 sport ball technician adamant scyther with defog and a life orb, satchet, and whipped dreams for your UT multiscale lugia and shiny rayquaza?

religiousjedi , still awaiting your reply to this message:

Alright.. Dedenne.. Skrelp and Litleo was it? =) I guess you'd like females?

These ones I would love!

Murkrow (female, luxuryball right?), Raikou (in speed ball), Celebi (if english named)? What do you think? ^^ I suppose it's not completely a fair trade.. are there any more you'd like from me?

Did I miss it? i thought we were good, what with post 21 having that down.
Oh i didn't even think to look there, sorry! lol Have toy by any chance got a super luck female murkrow or the other normal ability and i could ability capsule it... :) ? Is there anything me I could do for you? I'll get breeding titt mons right away. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)