ReadySetGoh's 300+ Shinies [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i still need Minun ;D with memories :) you have one like that? missing attack? :)
if so, we could do all three pokes ;D

Yeah i still need Minun ;D with memories :) you have one like that? missing attack? :)
if so, we could do all three pokes ;D
I do :). It's Timid, I think. I'm not sure right now because someone is cloning it for me. I'll have to get them cloned since my brother took his 3DS to school with him... streetpass junkie.

I'll let you know when they're ready ~

I do :). It's Timid, I think. I'm not sure right now because someone is cloning it for me. I'll have to get them cloned since my brother took his 3DS to school with him... streetpass junkie.

I'll let you know when they're ready ~
sure :) need to clone yours as well :)

Oh that was fast! I've still yet to find cloners for the Houndour and Honedge, unless you'd like to clone trade them?

Minun dude being slow :p

Edit: Just got my Minun :3, gonna throw these two at that guy hoho
Good ;) yeah, make him clone them ;) I don't like to clone other people's pokemon since I get stressed and need to do it fast so that they don't worry xD

:o minum

Since you're not grabbing savannah vivillon from Elena, would you trade minum for my savannah (it's 5 IV flawless timid compoundeyes as well)?

:o minum

Since you're not grabbing savannah vivillon from Elena, would you trade minum for my savannah (it's 5 IV flawless timid compoundeyes as well)?
Hello! I actually am getting it from her :) (Savannah for Minun haha). I don't have my other 3DS with me right now so I'm getting Purugly and Small Gourgeist cloned for you at the moment though ~ My brother should be home in the next 20 minutes so I'll steal his 3DS to clone trade for you then

Ohh oops haha, didn't refresh thread so I only saw you accept bidoof + lunatone. And no rush with those two, I can trade later tonight when you're able to clone again if that's better for you :)

I like your shiny impish bergmite. The only shiny I have not on your list is a shiny timid cottonee 31/x/31/x/31/31 with beat up and encore. Perfectly suited for doubles or just being annoying in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)