ReadySetGoh's 300+ Shinies [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello I would be interested in| Kecleon | Female | Protean | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Fake Out, Recover, Trick | Drake | 62723 | Luxury Ball | I can offer you hoppip adamant Chlorophyll 31 31 31 x 31 31 seed bomb whit memory let me know thanks ;)

hello I would be interested in| Kecleon | Female | Protean | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Fake Out, Recover, Trick | Drake | 62723 | Luxury Ball | I can offer you hoppip adamant Chlorophyll 31 31 31 x 31 31 seed bomb whit memory let me know thanks ;)
Sure. I'll clone it for you now.

Cmt for
Caravahna, stunky and
| Grimer | Female | Sticky Hold | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Lick, Shadow Punch | crystal | 1522 | Dusk Ball |

I have a lot of new stuff and 4 that I haven't added yet

Hey again! CMT for your shiny frillish

Also possibly carvanha and pachirisu depending on their info :3
Hi there!

Are those self bred NFTs ones you're trading out that I would have to keep NFT? Or are they just NFT?

I'm assuming you mean my Bold Frillish? Carvanha is 31/31/31/31/28/31 Adamant Speed Boost and Pachirisu is 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Volt Absorb.

Cmt for
Caravahna, stunky and
| Grimer | Female | Sticky Hold | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Lick, Shadow Punch | crystal | 1522 | Dusk Ball |

I have a lot of new stuff and 4 that I haven't added yet
No thanks, I already have all of those.

Hi there!

Are those self bred NFTs ones you're trading out that I would have to keep NFT? Or are they just NFT?

I'm assuming you mean my Bold Frillish? Carvanha is 31/31/31/31/28/31 Adamant Speed Boost and Pachirisu is 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Volt Absorb.

No thanks, I already have all of those.
I also have dararumka, totodile, venonat, bunnelby carbink

I meant this one:

| Frillish | Male | Cursed Body | Bold | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Acid Armor, Confuse Ray, Pain Split, Recover | Nero | 61937 | Pokeball |

The self-breds are possibly for trade, depending on what you have. They're the shiny babies of a good friend of mine who asked me to put it on here in case someone offers something really good that he would want. So if you have an offer, I would have to run it by him first. I think he's basically looking for special ones that are just rare.

I also have dararumka, totodile, venonat, bunnelby carbink
I have those.

I meant this one:

| Frillish | Male | Cursed Body | Bold | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Acid Armor, Confuse Ray, Pain Split, Recover | Nero | 61937 | Pokeball |

The self-breds are possibly for trade, depending on what you have. They're the shiny babies of a good friend of mine who asked me to put it on here in case someone offers something really good that he would want. So if you have an offer, I would have to run it by him first. I think he's basically looking for special ones that are just rare.
I see. I'm interested your Delibird, Makuhita, and Slugma. Let me know if any of those are for trade. That Zigzagoon makes me sad because my MMed Ziggy is missing speed :'(.

I see. I'm interested your Delibird, Makuhita, and Slugma. Let me know if any of those are for trade. That Zigzagoon makes me sad because my MMed Ziggy is missing speed :'(.
Not for the frillish, but maybe for something else? I can see if he likes anything from your list?

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
Hey, is that Drill Run brave karrablast strictly nft? I can het you any shiny you want (just tell me the info) from Gen V or before, and maybe even Gen VI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)