Pokébilities

Usaring gets Guts and Quick Feet as well as having STAB Facade to throw around. Too bad it has base 55 Speed.
I think you're underselling Ursaring. While inflicted with status, Jolly Ursaring hits 538 attack, and 343 speed. To put that in perspective, that would be like a Pokemon that had base 105 speed and 157 attack holding a Life Orb, with a base 140 STAB move to throw around, and all the coverage it could ever want.
And then their is Conkeldurr. It gets all of its amazing abilities at the same time. That should be fun.
252+ Atk Life Orb Guts Iron Fist Sheer Force Conkeldurr Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 369-437 (87.8 - 104%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

Also, not sure if anyone thought of Cinccino yet, but Tech+Skill Link is INSANE. That's 187.5 base power attacks coming off of a decent attack stat, one of which gets STAB.
252 Atk Choice Band Technician Cinccino Tail Slap (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mew: 375-440 (92.8 - 108.9%) -- approx. 62.5% chance to OHKO

This idea is really cool!
Anyways, I want to talk about weather :D
Maybe Charizard-Y and Hippowdon can bring back the weather teams with their nice abilities (Solar Power + Drought and Sand Force + Sand Srteam).
This strategy may also return with the all amazing powerful Excadrill (Sand Rush+Force) and may even Tropius (Chlorophyll + Solar Power + Harvest). Either way, I'm looking forward to see waht happens :D
Some other pokes that maybe good in these weather based teams:
- Darmanitan (Sheer Force + Zen Mode + Sun = :O)
- Landorus (Sheer Force + Sand Force)
- Tangrowth (Regenerator + Leaf Guard + Chlorophyll)
- Dugtrio (Sand Veil + Sand Force + Arena Trap)
Although Sandstorm is not permanent, I still think it will get some use cause of some of the pokes that i mentioned :3

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Guys I just found something really devastating. Guts + Sheer Force + Iron Fist Conkeldurr. Oh god this thing will hit like a truck

252+ Atk Life Orb Guts Iron Fist Sheer Force Conkeldurr Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 369-437 (87.8 - 104%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
Yeah. It can OKHO Hippopowdon with a non-STAB physical move? What is this world coming too. And even if it doesn't OHKO, Mach Punch will finish the job.

Yeah. It can OKHO Hippopowdon with a non-STAB physical move? What is this world coming too. And even if it doesn't OHKO, Mach Punch will finish the job.
The problem with the calc you quoted is it can't have Life Orb and Guts boost unless someone else is nice. You'd have to switch into Will-O-Wisp or Toxic.

could we make pickup useful and make it remove all entry hazards the start of the turn after switch-in
I don't really think that we should be changing any of the abilities effects, just not adding the broken ones to those Pokemon, but I'm a bit late for that.

One thing that could be considered is giving all Pokemon a second/third ability if they lack those. The only reason that a lot of Pokemon have only one ability is because it would go against flavor to not have them using that ability, (see every Levitate user that doesn't have Bronz in its name.)

So my first impressions:

+1 252+ SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Porygon-Z Hyper Beam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 686-808 (97.4 - 114.7%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO (analytic + download + adaptability don't ask why porygon-z is slower than chansey, gets a spA boost, and uses hyper beam anyways)
WE'RE NOT SAFE ANYMORE MAKE WAY FOR THE NUKE

Sand offense looks to be great, with stoutland (intimidate + sand rush + scrappy is perfect), Landorus (sheer force + sand force earth powers are really powerful), Excadrill (mold breaker + sand rush + sand force), and dugtrio (which has probably been mentioned 100 times).

Mega Mawile is scary with intimidate+sheer force+huge power+hyper cutter

also techinician + skill link cincinno.

I don't really think that we should be changing any of the abilities effects, just not adding the broken ones to those Pokemon, but I'm a bit late for that.

One thing that could be considered is giving all Pokemon a second/third ability if they lack those. The only reason that a lot of Pokemon have only one ability is because it would go against flavor to not have them using that ability, (see every Levitate user that doesn't have Bronz in its name.)
The only reason I changed the effects of some bilities is cuse I felt sorry for some of the pokes wth them
The second paragraph sounds like a plan and will begin shortly, but first
POLL TIME
1)Should all pokemon have a minimum of two abilities OR
2)Should all pokemon have three abilities OR
3)Should it stay the same
ends tommorow at 10:00PM central time

Well, Im thinking that haveing 3 abilities for every pokemon would be great, but the only thing it would take a lot of time and patience to see people objecting to certin abilities on certin pokemon. So if you want and have the power, go with option number 2 (all pokemon have three abilities)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)