Aerodactyly: Pressure+Rock Head+Unnerve
Snorlaxy: Thick Fat+Immunity+Gluttony

Articunoy: Pressure+Snow Cloak
Zapdosy: Pressure+Static
Moltresy: Pressure+Flame Body
Dragonitey: Inner Focus+Multiscale

Mewy: Synchronize
Still a lot to go:(

this is a list of all the gen one poke i still need to do. once i find a way to put it on piccolo's server i may ask for people to help test.

Last edited:
Venusaury: Overgrow+Chlorophyll
Charizardy: Blaze+Solar Power
Blastoisey: Torrent+Shell Armor
Butterfreey: Compound Eyes+Tinted Lens
Beedrilly: Swarm+Sniper
Pidgeoty: Keen Eye+Tangled Feet+Big Pecks
Raticatey: Guts+Hustle
Fearowy: Keen Eye+Sniper
Arboky: Intimidate+Shed Skin+Unnerve
Raichuy: Static+Lightningrod
Sandslashy: Sand Veil+Sand Rush
Nidoqueeny: Rivalry+Poison Point+Sheer Force
Nidokingy: Rivalry+Poison Point+Sheer Force
Clefabley: Cute Charm+Magic Guard+Unaware
Ninetalesy: Flash Fire+Drought
Wigglytuffy: Cute Charm+Competitive+Frisk
Vileplumey: Chlorophyll+Effect Spore
Parasecty: Effect Spore+Dry Skin+Damp
Venomothy: Shield Dust+Tinted Lens+Wonder Skin
Dugtrioy: Arena Trap+Sand Veil+Sand Force
Persiany: Limber+Technician+Unnerve
Golducky: Damp+Cloud Nine+Swift Swim
Primeapey: Vital Spirit+Anger Point+Defiant
Arcaniney: Flash Fire+Intimidate+Justified
Poliwrathy: Damp+Water Absorb+Swift Swim
Alakazamy: Inner Focus+Synchronize+Magic Guard
Machampy: Guts+No Guard+Steadfast
Victreebely: Clorophyll+Gluttony
Tentacruely: Clear Body+Liquid Ooze+Rain Dish
Golemy: Rock Head+Sturdy+Sand Veil
Rapidashy: Flash Fire+Flame Body
Slowbroy: Inner Focus+Oblivious+Regenerator
Farfetch'dy: Inner Focus+Keen Eye+Defiant
Dodrioy: Early Bird+Tangled Feet
Dewgongy: Hydration+Thick Fat+Ice Body
Muky: Stench+Sticky Hold+Poison Touch
Cloystery: Shell Armor+Skill Link+Overcoat
Gengary: Levitate
Hypnoy: Forewarn+Insomnia+Inner Focus
Kinglery: Hyper Cutter+Shell Armor+Sheer Force
Electrodey: Static+Soundproof+Aftermath
Exeggutory: Chlorophyll+Harvest
Marowaky: Rock Head+Battle Armor+Lightningrod
Hitmonleey: Limber+Reckless+Unburden
Hitmonchany: Iron Fist+Keen Eye+Inner Focus
Weezingy: Levitate
Chansey-y: Natural Cure+Serene Grace+Healer
Kangaskhany: Early Bird+Scrappy+Inner Focus
Seakingy: Swift Swim+Water Veil+Lightningrod
Starmiey: Natural Cure+Analytic
Mr. Mimey: Filter+Soundproof+Technician
Jynxy: Forewarn+Oblivious+Dry Skin
Pinsiry: Hyper Cutter+Mold Breaker+Moxie
Taurosy: Anger Point+Intimidate+Sheer Force
Gyaradosy: Intimidate+Moxie
Laprasy: Shell Armor+Water Absorb+Hydration
Dittoy: Limber+Imposter
Vaporeony: Water Absorb+Hydration
Jolteony: Volt Absorb+Quick Feet
Flareony: Flash Fire+Guts
Omastary: Shell Armor+Swift Swim+Weak Armor
Kabutopsy: Battle Armor+Swift Swim+Weak Armor
Aerodactyly: Pressure+Rock Head+Unnerve
Snorlaxy: Thick Fat+Immunity+Gluttony
Articunoy: Pressure+Snow Cloak
Zapdosy: Pressure+Static
Moltresy: Pressure+Flame Body
Dragonitey: Inner Focus+Multiscale
Mewy: Synchronize

this is a list of all the gen one poke i still need to do. once i find a way to put it on piccolo's server i may ask for people to help test.
I guess this means you finished gen1. also, don't forget to implement the few mechanic/ability changes we have here

I guess this means you finished gen1. also, don't forget to implement the few mechanic/ability changes we have here
no i have like 2 pokes done now i just thought i would reserve a spot

And FYI Blastoise's hidden ability is Rain Dish not shell armor, so unless you did that deliberately I will go with rain dish

Last edited by a moderator:
Scrafty is going to be a nice, bulky sweeper. It gets Intimidate to improve bulk, Shed Skin to shrug off burns and Toxic, and Moxie to grow more powerful with each kill

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Moody must be quickbanned. It was universally banned for being COMPLETELY uncompetitve in every way, putting the game in the hands of the RNG. Stall also doesn't even work against sub-moody mons, they just sub up and let protect+moody do its thing. If they can baton pass its even worse. I really don't think moody being unbanned does anything good for this metagame, and it does leave a gaping hole for somebody to completely rip apart teams with a completely luck based swagger-like strategy.

Now I am going to theory-mon. This may be a unbearably long post so I will spoiler.

Conkeldurr = Ultimate tank. Guts + Iron Fist + Sheer Force is just ridiculous. I mean just unbelievable. Its attacks with secondary effects after guts boost do 2.34x damage. It already has base 140 attack; imagine a base 93.6 power stab mach punch to your face...yeah. After stab it has a BP of 140, off of a base attack of 140. OUCH! I plugged in its new BP in the calculator and got this:
252+ Atk Conkeldurr Mach Punch vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Skarmory: 153-181 (45.8 - 54.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
...wow.

Excadrill has already been mentioned, but it is a beast for sand teams and is really something to keep a big eye on.

Gyarados with intimidate, moxie, and DD will be really fun to use. Salamence also has both of these abilities with access to dragon dance.

Landorus-I in the sand will be kind of OP. It gets a 2.2x boost to all its attacks in sand with LO and its two abilities, with a base 101 speed tier and great movepool to boot. This is something to look out for, as in the sand it goes from strong to broken in a heartbeat. It probably isin't broken due to needing sand support however.

Thundurus-I could be fun to use, since it can abuse defiant and still be important and instrumental in spreading status across offensive teams.

Azumarill Can completely counter many special attackers with an AV now with it taking half damage from grass, ice, and fire attacks.

Magnezone with sturdy, analytic, and magnet pull is a very useful specs set. Its power is really high with specs, and sturdy is great to help it live that one phantom ground move as long as rocks arent up, allowing it to sometimes get kills it couldn't net before.

Staraptor becomes much better with a choice band, intimidate can let it cause some switches and be able to abuse its amazingly powerful stabs boosted by reckless. It also gets u-turn when resists come in, so it could be a giant momentum bringer for many teams (especially since u-turn could actually do some pretty good damage too)

Heracross as the stallbreaker just went up a huge notch. Swarm, Guts, AND Moxie makes it really potent. Get it to low HP, get a guts boost, and all the sudden you can wallbreak like no tomorrow. It will die quickly, but if set up properly can put a big whole in the opponent's team, and fast.

Kingdra has its Critdra set taken to a whole new level. A set that was regarded as noobish or niche for some, and maybe decent for others, is now really good due to swift swim. In the rain, Critdra can spam draco meteor like it just doesn't care, and can break walls with ease.

Meinshao has both reckless and regenerator, a great combo in my mind. I don't know if reckless boosts HJK however...but regen could be fun anyways.

Porygon-Z is really scary. Adaptability + Download + Analytic + Nasty Plot = OUCH. To top it off you can go for a double boosting set with agility. A bulky specs set, or a fast specs set, both will hit really hard. Adaptability boosts download boosted attacks even further than they already are, and if you get a SPA boost this thing can destroy many pokes with little effort.

Amoonguss has a really cool effect spore ability, to go with regenerator, to really fuck with the many physical attackers in the tier. Touching it can be really bad if you aren't careful, and this thing has that cool niche to completely change the game with its presence alone (I wouldn't set up mega charizard X if somebody had an effect spore amoonguss in the back)

Bronzong just for fun finally gets both that fire resistance and levitate, which can make it a cool gimmick now that its bad typing is at least partially recovered.

Cincinno with technician and skill link is just awesome. With a choice band equipped, this thing can do a lot of damage, and fast.
252 Atk Choice Band Technician Cinccino Rock Blast (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Skarmory: 140-170 (41.9 - 50.8%) -- approx. 96.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Technician Cinccino Bullet Seed (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 320-380 (76.1 - 90.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Technician Cinccino Tail Slap (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 485-575 (68.8 - 81.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Technician Cinccino Tail Slap (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 184+ Def Gliscor: 240-285 (67.7 - 80.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Poison Heal
252 Atk Choice Band Technician Cinccino Rock Blast (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mandibuzz: 340-410 (80.1 - 96.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Its ability to hit really sturdy walls so hard is amazing, and it can also break subs and do damage (hi gliscor, has to take almost half if behind a sub)

Reuniclus is this meta's ultimate stallbreaker. Magic Guard + Regenerator + Overcoat means that this thing just goes right through stall completely. Taunt is the only thing that stops it, but then all stall can do is try to break its decent bulk with weak attacks. Overall this thing is something I may use any time I see stall teams on the ladder, even if it is dead weight against offense.

Tyrantrum finally gets head smash with rock head, allowing it to break through many teams with ease with either a choice scarf or a dragon dance boost. Either way this thing looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

Whimsicott cant be protected from, nothing can escape its wrath. With infiltrator, its prankster moves go right through substitutes, allowing it to consistently cripple offensive beasts. Prepare stabmons-like sweepers, this thing with T-Wave will be incredibly common.

Yanmega could be up for a quickban. Yes i said that. Tinted lens is a really amazing ability, and speed boost is also quite amazing. Combine them, add nasty plot, and you have a really broken threat in existence. It resists mach punch too, which will be this metas main priority to begin with. Tinted Lens allows this to run moves to recover as it doesn't need anything besides its two stabs.

Sigilyph has both tinted lens and magic guard, making it another great stallbreaker. The difference between it and reuniclus is being able to pass status with psycho shift, which is really fun to abuse. I have an evil idea too which is resttalk with psycho shift. Put the opponent to sleep.

Bibarel with simple, unaware, and moody is why we need to have moody banned. Moody boosts being enhanced 2x with unaware as an ability as well is just unreal. It doesn't learn baton pass...thankfully...but is still really broken as a threat if it gets the right boosts. Meanwhile it can go to 2.33x evasion with no warning too, and evasion already being defined as uncompetitive this just makes it worse.

Raticate has both guts and hustle, a set using facade will be just so much fun.
252 Atk Guts Hustle Raticate Facade (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 184+ Def Gliscor: 241-285 (68 - 80.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Poison Heal

Hustle AV Regen Corsola is the meta. IS

Moody must be quickbanned. It was universally banned for being COMPLETELY uncompetitve in every way, putting the game in the hands of the RNG. Stall also doesn't even work against sub-moody mons, they just sub up and let protect+moody do its thing. If they can baton pass its even worse. I really don't think moody being unbanned does anything good for this metagame, and it does leave a gaping hole for somebody to completely rip apart teams with a completely luck based swagger-like strategy.

Now I am going to theory-mon. This may be a unbearably long post so I will spoiler.

Conkeldurr = Ultimate tank. Guts + Iron Fist + Sheer Force is just ridiculous. I mean just unbelievable. Its attacks with secondary effects after guts boost do 2.34x damage. It already has base 140 attack; imagine a base 93.6 power stab mach punch to your face...yeah. After stab it has a BP of 140, off of a base attack of 140. OUCH! I plugged in its new BP in the calculator and got this:
252+ Atk Conkeldurr Mach Punch vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Skarmory: 153-181 (45.8 - 54.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
...wow.

Excadrill has already been mentioned, but it is a beast for sand teams and is really something to keep a big eye on.

Gyarados with intimidate, moxie, and DD will be really fun to use. Salamence also has both of these abilities with access to dragon dance.

Landorus-I in the sand will be kind of OP. It gets a 2.2x boost to all its attacks in sand with LO and its two abilities, with a base 101 speed tier and great movepool to boot. This is something to look out for, as in the sand it goes from strong to broken in a heartbeat. It probably isin't broken due to needing sand support however.

Thundurus-I could be fun to use, since it can abuse defiant and still be important and instrumental in spreading status across offensive teams.

Azumarill Can completely counter many special attackers with an AV now with it taking half damage from grass, ice, and fire attacks.

Magnezone with sturdy, analytic, and magnet pull is a very useful specs set. Its power is really high with specs, and sturdy is great to help it live that one phantom ground move as long as rocks arent up, allowing it to sometimes get kills it couldn't net before.

Staraptor becomes much better with a choice band, intimidate can let it cause some switches and be able to abuse its amazingly powerful stabs boosted by reckless. It also gets u-turn when resists come in, so it could be a giant momentum bringer for many teams (especially since u-turn could actually do some pretty good damage too)

Heracross as the stallbreaker just went up a huge notch. Swarm, Guts, AND Moxie makes it really potent. Get it to low HP, get a guts boost, and all the sudden you can wallbreak like no tomorrow. It will die quickly, but if set up properly can put a big whole in the opponent's team, and fast.

Kingdra has its Critdra set taken to a whole new level. A set that was regarded as noobish or niche for some, and maybe decent for others, is now really good due to swift swim. In the rain, Critdra can spam draco meteor like it just doesn't care, and can break walls with ease.

Meinshao has both reckless and regenerator, a great combo in my mind. I don't know if reckless boosts HJK however...but regen could be fun anyways.

Porygon-Z is really scary. Adaptability + Download + Analytic + Nasty Plot = OUCH. To top it off you can go for a double boosting set with agility. A bulky specs set, or a fast specs set, both will hit really hard. Adaptability boosts download boosted attacks even further than they already are, and if you get a SPA boost this thing can destroy many pokes with little effort.

Amoonguss has a really cool effect spore ability, to go with regenerator, to really fuck with the many physical attackers in the tier. Touching it can be really bad if you aren't careful, and this thing has that cool niche to completely change the game with its presence alone (I wouldn't set up mega charizard X if somebody had an effect spore amoonguss in the back)

Bronzong just for fun finally gets both that fire resistance and levitate, which can make it a cool gimmick now that its bad typing is at least partially recovered.

Cincinno with technician and skill link is just awesome. With a choice band equipped, this thing can do a lot of damage, and fast.
252 Atk Choice Band Technician Cinccino Rock Blast (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Skarmory: 140-170 (41.9 - 50.8%) -- approx. 96.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Technician Cinccino Bullet Seed (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 320-380 (76.1 - 90.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Technician Cinccino Tail Slap (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 485-575 (68.8 - 81.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Technician Cinccino Tail Slap (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 184+ Def Gliscor: 240-285 (67.7 - 80.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Poison Heal
252 Atk Choice Band Technician Cinccino Rock Blast (5 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mandibuzz: 340-410 (80.1 - 96.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Its ability to hit really sturdy walls so hard is amazing, and it can also break subs and do damage (hi gliscor, has to take almost half if behind a sub)

Reuniclus is this meta's ultimate stallbreaker. Magic Guard + Regenerator + Overcoat means that this thing just goes right through stall completely. Taunt is the only thing that stops it, but then all stall can do is try to break its decent bulk with weak attacks. Overall this thing is something I may use any time I see stall teams on the ladder, even if it is dead weight against offense.

Tyrantrum finally gets head smash with rock head, allowing it to break through many teams with ease with either a choice scarf or a dragon dance boost. Either way this thing looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

Whimsicott cant be protected from, nothing can escape its wrath. With infiltrator, its prankster moves go right through substitutes, allowing it to consistently cripple offensive beasts. Prepare stabmons-like sweepers, this thing with T-Wave will be incredibly common.

Yanmega could be up for a quickban. Yes i said that. Tinted lens is a really amazing ability, and speed boost is also quite amazing. Combine them, add nasty plot, and you have a really broken threat in existence. It resists mach punch too, which will be this metas main priority to begin with. Tinted Lens allows this to run moves to recover as it doesn't need anything besides its two stabs.

Sigilyph has both tinted lens and magic guard, making it another great stallbreaker. The difference between it and reuniclus is being able to pass status with psycho shift, which is really fun to abuse. I have an evil idea too which is resttalk with psycho shift. Put the opponent to sleep.

Bibarel with simple, unaware, and moody is why we need to have moody banned. Moody boosts being enhanced 2x with unaware as an ability as well is just unreal. It doesn't learn baton pass...thankfully...but is still really broken as a threat if it gets the right boosts. Meanwhile it can go to 2.33x evasion with no warning too, and evasion already being defined as uncompetitive this just makes it worse.

Raticate has both guts and hustle, a set using facade will be just so much fun.
252 Atk Guts Hustle Raticate Facade (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 184+ Def Gliscor: 241-285 (68 - 80.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Poison Heal

Hustle AV Regen Corsola is the meta. IS
2 things. the first isn't as important: whimsicott has stun spore, not t-wave.
2: read the changelog in the OP. Moody can't boost evasion and caps at +2 in each stat. if you still think it's broken I could just get rid of it.

xJownage

2 things. the first isn't as important: whimsicott has stun spore, not t-wave.
2: read the changelog in the OP. Moody can't boost evasion and caps at +2 in each stat. if you still think it's broken I could just get rid of it.
I hadn't read that, sorry.

It is still uncompetitive. If its not good what is the point of using it, if it is then how is it competitive at all, since it puts most of the game in the hands of the RNG to begin with. Unaware moody bibarel is a good example of this.

There is no point in keeping it, it has no viability in general to begin with with those restrictions and Moody shouldn't have any viability to begin with. All it does is add a completely RNG/luck based aspect to the game that is completely stupid, much like swagger, and in this case is still virtually useless. The reality is its only a overcomplication from OU rules, and its nothing else.

I don't like the ability changes in general. The idea of the metas are cool, but making snow warning and drought last forever just because you can? You shouldn't buff something just because it gets better with the changes to the meta. It makes no sense.

I don't like the ability changes in general. The idea of the metas are cool, but making snow warning and drought last forever just because you can? You shouldn't buff something just because it gets better with the changes to the meta. It makes no sense.
The change will go away after a week of implementation. I just wanna see what effect it will have on the meta.

xJownage

The change will go away after a week of implementation. I just wanna see what effect it will have on the meta.
So you are starting the meta with a change? you are changing a meta that doesn't exist; what is the point. You would try it with normal mechanics first, and if you want to change it to try to see the effect it will have you need to wait until the metagame stabilizes a bit first. Don't do things backwards out of curiosity, that is kind of unhealthy.

So you are starting the meta with a change? you are changing a meta that doesn't exist; what is the point. You would try it with normal mechanics first, and if you want to change it to try to see the effect it will have you need to wait until the metagame stabilizes a bit first. Don't do things backwards out of curiosity, that is kind of unhealthy.
but if noone does them backwards how will we know what happens when we do them backwards
Maybe you're right though I would like to see what happens.

I just had this idea, and then realized it was already posted. :P Well, Tropius is gonna be amazing. Solar Power + Chlorophyll + Harvest. Ahaha. Special Attack and Speed boost, and 100% Harvest regeneration rate.

xJownage

I really hope this gets coded soon, I already have a team at the ready....and its unplayable anywhere else atm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)