(Please mod, close this thread - will make a new shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in moon ball female meditite 4EM and love ball female cherubi 4EM.

I can offer marril in Lure ball adamant Huge power 4 EM and Lotad in Safari ball bold 4 EM for them. 5 IVs both females.

I am interested in your Heal Ball female Ralts! I have a level 96 Diggersby with Pickup (nicknamed Bunbun) for trade. If that's not enough for a five perfect stat Ralts, I'd be willing to trade it for a four-stat one, as long as it's female and in the Heal Ball.

Interested in moon ball female meditite 4EM and love ball female cherubi 4EM.

I can offer marril in Lure ball adamant Huge power 4 EM and Lotad in Safari ball bold 4 EM for them. 5 IVs both females.
I already have a Maril, but i can breed you one of the two for Lotad

CMT For

- Anorith adamant
swift swim or Battle armor 31/31/31/x/31/31
eggmoves: aquat-jet, knock off, cross poison, rapid spin
Female
I don't see anything who can interest me, sorry =/

I am interested in your Heal Ball female Ralts! I have a level 96 Diggersby with Pickup (nicknamed Bunbun) for trade. If that's not enough for a five perfect stat Ralts, I'd be willing to trade it for a four-stat one, as long as it's female and in the Heal Ball.
Good for me (need to farm leftover so it's cool!). I think that i have a Heal ball female perfect ralts in stock

Heya! I guess you don't have a Numel? :) Since its getting a mega evolution next game! Otherwise, only really want Lileep and Anorith! But I like females so.. =P

Heya! I guess you don't have a Numel? :) Since its getting a mega evolution next game! Otherwise, only really want Lileep and Anorith! But I like females so.. =P
If you want i can choose another poke for Lileep or Anorith (or both :p ), depend of if you want a pentaperfect or spitback (i think i have a pentaperfect lileep in stock).I'll have Numel but not got him yet.

If you want i can choose another poke for Lileep or Anorith (or both :p ), depend of if you want a pentaperfect or spitback (i think i have a pentaperfect lileep in stock).I'll have Numel but not got him yet.
Ah it's upto you! =) If you have a Lileep you can pick another one from me (if you can find one!) and I'll be happy to trade that. If you have a Numel I'll happily trade one female in matching ball for my Poochyena female. ^^

Ah it's upto you! =) If you have a Lileep you can pick another one from me (if you can find one!) and I'll be happy to trade that. If you have a Numel I'll happily trade one female in matching ball for my Poochyena female. ^^
I've lileep for now, so i'm interested by Seviper too, but i can pm you too lately when i have Numel and perhaps for Anorith if you want :)

Hi I'm interested in this
Joltik timid @composed eye 31/x/31/31/31/31
I got a lvl 100 shiny pick up Ambipomb to offer
I also have a shiny competitive weavile

Hit me up if you are interested and I'll give you the information for those pokemon

Hi I'm interested in this
Joltik timid @composed eye 31/x/31/31/31/31
I got a lvl 100 shiny pick up Ambipomb to offer
I also have a shiny competitive weavile

Hit me up if you are interested and I'll give you the information for those pokemon
The pick up pokemon interest me (for the talent :p ) i can breed you that in some few days, i have some breed to finish first and i have quite busy weeks. Just tell you when it's ready

Ok thank you,just hit me up on my profile page when you got it ready
The shiny pick up Ambipomb will be waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)