(Please mod, close this thread - will make a new shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I figured you probably didn't know. I've accidentally put an illegal pokemon in my shop without knowing too, so I definitely understand how it can happen sometimes. :)

If you have an extra dream ball Wismur though, that'd be awesome. No need to worry about IVs or anything since the Kabuto I traded you was a spitback anyways. ^.^ And thanks so much!
I've your Whismur! Thank you for asking me to breed it, the first egg was a shiny, lol

CMT for Male Spiritomb level 49 and Female Lileep level 46, don't care what the evs look like. IVs and abilities as listed please. Thanks.

- Spiritomb carefull Infiltrator 31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves: Foul play, destiny bond, nightmare, pain split

- Lileep Relaxed storm drain 31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves: Stealth rock, recover, mirror coat, barrier
Female 12.5%

CMT for Male Spiritomb level 49 and Female Lileep level 46, don't care what the evs look like. IVs and abilities as listed please. Thanks.

- Spiritomb carefull Infiltrator 31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves: Foul play, destiny bond, nightmare, pain split

- Lileep Relaxed storm drain 31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves: Stealth rock, recover, mirror coat, barrier
Female 12.5%
Don't see anything who can interest me, sorry.

So in answer to your CMT, I'd like a perfect Female of HA Gligar and HA Venipede. So choose two of your wants, not Seedot if possible as I don't have a non-shiny copy to breed with atm :/

So in answer to your CMT, I'd like a perfect Female of HA Gligar and HA Venipede. So choose two of your wants, not Seedot if possible as I don't have a non-shiny copy to breed with atm :/
Ok no problem :) I'd like buneary and gible so! Is that fine for you?

Update: Love ball pichu male or female (jolly / adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31)
With volt tackle! (hard to breed so good offer)I have some male and female both nature in stock
Research update:
I research a male field egg group hp grass or a hp grass ditto !
And offer of special ball pokemon that i don't have

Last edited:
I've fulfilled all my current orders in my thread and am now going to start working on HP Grass Cyndaquil like you requested.

I'd be interested to trade it for a Male Timid Eevee w/ Anticipation knowing Yawn.

I've fulfilled all my current orders in my thread and am now going to start working on HP Grass Cyndaquil like you requested.

I'd be interested to trade it for a Male Timid Eevee w/ Anticipation knowing Yawn.
Ok great! I'll breed you that tomorrow, i think it will be ready tomorrow too (got an exam tomorrow morning so i can't breed it today =/ )

Hopefully I can get one soon, currently working with a 31/x/31/x/x/31 mother. ;p
Good luck :p if you have one with a good attack ivs too, it'll be great! (I'll work on a strange torchic set, because he is my favorite, i'll test some strange thing on him :p )

CMT for female Love ball Pikachu.
I'm not interested by the shiny (because i like hunt them myself), but if you can breed a female Taillow and a female Poochyena that will be great! In pichu i have in stock some jolly and adamant, which nature do you prefer?

I'm not interested by the shiny (because i like hunt them myself), but if you can breed a female Taillow and a female Poochyena that will be great! In pichu i have in stock some jolly and adamant, which nature do you prefer?
I just wanted the ball female Pikachu, do you want to breed me it in Pichu form?

Good luck :p if you have one with a good attack ivs too, it'll be great! (I'll work on a strange torchic set, because he is my favorite, i'll test some strange thing on him :p )
I got two (one's female but I keeping that one ;p).

31/18/31/30/31/31 Male

Also added Flame Burst as an egg move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)