1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Old Generation Analyses Reservation Thread

Discussion in 'RBY / GSC / ADV' started by Matthew, Sep 21, 2010.

1. BlackMalachite

BlackMalachite

I'd like to reserve an RBY Moltres analysis, there's some key details missing and I'm confident that I could add quite a bit more relevancy to it via said missing details.
  2. Jellicent

Jellicent
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Ruiner of Alph

yeah, go for it ^.^
  3. Snaite

Snaite

Can I reserve the ADV Wynaut analysis?
  4. Jellicent

Jellicent
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Ruiner of Alph

It's only legal in Ubers, where it's completely outclassed by Wobb and should never be used anyway, so gonna say no :/
  5. Snaite

Snaite

It has an analysis for DPP and has a niche if you already have a Wobbuffett on your team.
  6. Jellicent

Jellicent
    Ruiner of Alph

That's at least from when DPP was the current gen. This would be a past gen Ubers article for an extremely niche Pokemon with very little competitive value. I just don't see much point in writing up an analysis and pushing it through QC / GP when the Pokemon itself isn't good and the tier is rarely played. Replays of Wynaut being effective (preferably in a tournament setting) might be able to change my mind.

On the topic of ADV Ubers, though, good non-Uber mons currently only have a set + paragraph listed, rather than full analyses. If someone wants to do full write-ups for Blissey, Forretress, Exeggutor, Jirachi, Shiftry, etc., those would be chill.
  7. Snaite

Snaite

Ok. I see what you are saying. I'm also surprised at how quickly my posts were responded to.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)