Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizar

Banned deucer.
leaf green and wait i do have the Japanese font MEW on it ! ill show you !

Pokemon XD tutor when I had GC

Moderator edit: Locate the edit button...

Last edited by a moderator:
leaf green and wait i do have the Japanese font MEW on it ! ill show you !
I only had a quick glance on wifi; you don't have the original Japanese name? Maybe I over looked the name, you only flashed them for a second.
Pokemon XD tutor when I had GC
Hmm, fair enough. Well, how about you send them over for Yveltal, and the Hasty and Naïve Diancies, and I'll take a look and if I like them, I'll send over the other 5. But, I might send the Mews back for fodder if I don't like them. If Mewtwo fails inspection you'll be expected to trade all three. I have several cloners in this community that can vouch that I can't clone. I just want to look at what I'm buying. That cool? Coming online.

nah its that spaced out M E W like that and so if you like the mew we'll do 3:9
All Caps? If it's Japanese font, I'll take it man. I agree to 3:9 for semi redistribution of the three, as long as they pass my inspection (which is more or less a visual hack check compared to what I already have).

Dark Grimoire

Banned deucer.
nb user? Is the Landorus nickname-able; did you get it yourself? I have a 31/X/30/31/31/31 Timid Latias in a normal ball already that's viable for VGC, and a flawless Shiny Premier Ball Latias with Defog, so I think I'll pass on your Latias. Thanks for posting though. I have a feeling VGC will just come and go, and all these ORAS resets wont have much value soon after.

Again, because it lacks defog, I don't think it will be worth much after VGC. Also, personally, for a tournament, I wouldn't bring a shiny legend that good unless I caught it myself. Not saying it's hacked, just saying it doesn't have much trade value. I'll just stick to my 31/X/31/31/30/31 Timid Latios I reset myself, Hells Gate's 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Luxury Ball Latios, or one of the many Shiny RNG abused Latios I have collected with Defog. Thanks for the offer though.

I have no faith in Scrafty or Heliolisk. I just have a Heliolisk left over from when XY first came out and I wanted to collect them all. Thanks anyways.

For the Bold Mew, could I get a Premier Ball, Female, Technician, 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Breloom, with egg moves : Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand, But ev trained 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed, with the final move set of: Spore, Bullet Seed, Rock Tomb, Mach Punch @ Level 50? Let me know. I only have the one breeding project open right now, so let me know as soon as possible.

EDIT: Oh sorry, you posted while I was replying to the thread. What ball is your Breloom in and which egg moves does it have?
is there any breeding projects you would like me to do for the cosplay pika?

is there any breeding projects you would like me to do for the cosplay pika?
That is really a question you should ask ventus603. It's his trophy case Pikachu after all.

Updating:

[150] Shiny Mewtwo
OT: Jay (01367) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Move: Self-Destruct
EV trained 6 Attack / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock : 1
Note: This is charizar's Shiny Mewtwo and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Tutored with a legitimate XD Tutor Move: Self Destruct.

[151] Shiny Mew
OT: をりれりア (03241) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/24/31/31/31/31
Move: Defog
Note: This is charizar's Shiny Mew and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator.
Nicknamed "Mew".

[151] Shiny Mew
Nature: Calm - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/28/31/31/31/31
Note: This is charizar's Shiny Mew and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator.
Nicknamed "Mew".

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
That is really a question you should ask ventus603. It's his trophy case Pikachu after all.

Updating:

[150] Shiny Mewtwo
OT: Jay (01367) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Move: Self-Destruct
EV trained 6 Attack / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Note: This is charizar's Shiny Mewtwo and is only re-distributable by him and I. RNG abused on an Emulator. Tutored with a legitimate XD Tutor Move: Self Destruct.

[151] Shiny Mew
Nature: Bold - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/24/31/31/31/31
Nicknamed "Mew".

[151] Shiny Mew
Nature: Calm - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/28/31/31/31/31
Nicknamed "Mew".

well after looking through rng reporter and a few other programs as well as consulting a few other users to find the frames these supposedly rnged pokemon's IVs/nature come from, can't find a single frame (even going to unreasonlable frame numbers) where those IV spreads would be possible for Mew. So this raises two questions either multiple programs are lying or those are some hacked mews, the fact that they're even with the same OT and ID numbers is making me lean heavily towards the latter. The mewtwo is possible but it wouldn't surprised me if it was also a hack, so either charizar gives a good excuse as to how he got those or I'm gonna have to ask you to take the bunch off your thread.

well after looking through rng reporter and a few other programs as well as consulting a few other users to find the frames these supposedly rnged pokemon's IVs/nature come from, can't find a single frame (even going to unreasonlable frame numbers) where those IV spreads would be possible for Mew. So this raises two questions either multiple programs are lying or those are some hacked mews, the fact that they're even with the same OT and ID numbers is making me lean heavily towards the latter. The mewtwo is possible but it wouldn't surprised me if it was also a hack, so either charizar gives a good excuse as to how he got those or I'm gonna have to ask you to take the bunch off your thread.
.com PM'd me earlier and requested I submit them for hack checking tomorrow. Naturally, I always comply with moderators, so I'll just quote this from the conversation I had with charizar:
Two questions, how do you spell the OT on Mew and how did you get both Calm and Bold Mew on the same file?
had a backup of the save file on my comp when doing to emerald emulator of the same save... that seemed like the only reasonable way to get pkm with multiple natures no?
As well as tag charizar here, so he can respond to your questions.

Also, I was not given the attack IVs of these Mews; if I were sneaky I could have left them as "X", but I used rare candies to find them so I could get them hack checked, but .com PM'd me while I was updating with them. If you'd like to see them or have any further questions, feel free to post here, sir.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
well we don't need keep digging any further on this one seems charizar is the alt (FC and ign match) of a previously blacklisted user so:

FC: 2552 1656 9508
redbaronnn: Scammed users out of Pokemon by lying about their stats.

Guess we all learned a valuable less, a quick ctrl+f on the blacklist goes a long way.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
well we don't need keep digging any further on this one seems charizar is the alt (FC and ign match) of a previously blacklisted user so:

Guess we all learned a valuable less, a quick ctrl+f on the blacklist goes a long way.
Especially since he scammed you before, Pokéguy.

Just going to quote this here:
sorry traffic got back slower than expected ! whats yours ? mine is 0190-1014-5431
Notice the bolded friend code? I checked it on the black list before trading him. You may want to add his new friend code too; and I am sorry about this gentlemen.
Especially since he scammed you before, Pokéguy.
I checked his friend code against the wifi blacklist with no results. You two did something I wasn't capable of to catch him so I thank you. I realize this is very embarrassing; he had a new game and 3DS I suspect. It's strange, he had been here since 2013, but the second he trades with me he's banned less than an hour later. As a joke I changed the title to #1 Watched Thread by Moderators, but changed it back soon after, as I didn't want to piss you guys off. Thanks for the help tonight, shame I'm out 8 Pokémon.

In other news, TheFourAces approached me with the same Mewtwo and 3 Mews and says he's going to trade in a month. Could you maybe check his account too?
I've gotten Talonflame cloned, can trade whenever.
I'll add you and come online now.

Hey man i dont have a trade thread but really need the hidden power ice raikou u have there. i can offer you a bold celebi RNGed. If you are interested i can clone it for you tomorrow. thanks

I had sr'd a 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Timid Raikou in a timer ball. And was curious if you'd be interested in it or if you rathered the premier/Lux ball.

Okay, your project has been updated to the wants list, please attach a Heart Scale so I can check for the egg moves.

Just confirming these two projects:

Breloom, Female, Technician,
31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly
egg moves : Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Final Moveset: Spore, Bullet Seed, Rock Tomb, Mach Punch @ Level 50
kuladiamond

Breloom, Female, Poison Heal,
31/31/31/X/31/31 Careful
egg moves : Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand
EV trained: 252 HP / 6 Attack / 252 Special Defense
Final Moveset: Spore, Leech Seed, Drain Punch, Protect @ Level 50
Speedy Squirtle
Yo pokeguy, do you mind if I infect the mon with pokerus for EV training? Cause it does speed up the process.

Oh I'm sorry, I only wanted it if you bred it yourself. You can't sell trade rights to something that isn't yours. Oh well, looks like I'm stuck with Hot Chick. Thanks anyways.

lol I'm sorry, you offered nest ball and I said yes, but then you didn't have nest ball. I don't even know what to say. *Runs away*

The Careful breloom in a Nest ball is now ready for trade lol.

I had sr'd a 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Timid Raikou in a timer ball. And was curious if you'd be interested in it or if you rathered the premier/Lux ball.
I'll take it. Is it semi-redis like your other stuff? What did you like of mine?
Yo pokeguy, do you mind if I infect the mon with pokerus for EV training? Cause it does speed up the process.
I hate PKRS. The top of the wants list clearly says, no PKRS. >_>
The Careful breloom in a Nest ball is now ready for trade lol.
Okay, I'll be online for a bit today. Post here when you can trade.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade, Speedy Squirtle. :)

Last edited:
Ok, so now that I've updated my thread, I can finally do this:

CMT for:

[249] Lugia
OT: Zari (08808) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
XD Gale of Darkness Moves: Psycho Boost, Feather Dance, Earth Power, Defog
Tradeable Stock: Infinite

Been looking for a flawless XD Lugia since I was a little kid lol. Be sure to look around because I have plenty of interesting stuff around...I hope.

Hey,so I saw one of these:
[151] Shiny Mew ミュウ
OT: Eppie (25162) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/30/31/09/30/31
Tutor Moves 1: Stealth Rock, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch, Tailwind
Tutor Moves 2: Trick, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch, Tailwind

and was wondering what they go for here on the market. Are they a pricey trade, or just a regular trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)