Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the trade, you may trade my ORAS landorus and Cresselia :)
Thanks,
Updating:

[488] Cresselia
OT: Linda (31646) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/04/31/31/31/31
Moves: Icy Wind, Helping Hand
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: This was soft reset by Hamstern and is only re-distributable by her and I.

[645] Landorus
OT: Linda (31646) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 28/31/31/X/31/31
Moves: Knock Off, Superpower, Stealth Rock
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: This was soft reset by Hamstern and is only re-distributable by her and I.

>Shiny Adamant Blaziken (Speed boost, pokeball)
Moves: baton pass/protect/flare blitz/low kick
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

>Shiny Naive Salamence (Intimidate, premier ball)
Moves: hyper voice/earthquake/fire blast/draco meteor
IVs: 31/31/31/31/xx/31

>Shiny Timid Charizard (Blaze, pokeball)
Moves: focus blast/solarbeam/air slash/flamethrower
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

UNTRAINED
>Shiny Jolly Starly (Reckless, timer ball) >>> i think u might like this coz it's a matching ball :)
Moves: tackle/double edge (egg move)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

>Shiny Bold Eevee (Anticipation, quick ball)
Moves:tail whip/yawn/wish/covet
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

(not shiny)
Quiet Honedge
31/31/31/31/31/0

Timid Gastly
31/0/31/31/31/31
disable, perish song

New: Untrained jolly ho-oh shiny 31/31/31/xx/31/31 RNGed by bluemew
I like Shiny Blaziken; is it ev trained? If it doesn't have PKRS, I'd like it. Did you breed it yourself?

I like Shiny Blaziken; is it ev trained? If it doesn't have PKRS, I'd like it. Did you breed it yourself?​
Oh sorry it has been cured of pokerus.... and it is not nicknameable. :(

Edit: IT DOES NOT HAVE POKERUS. I overlooked too many blazikens in my box (favorite poke) u still interested?

The careful breloom is ready for trade!
Cool, I'm online with ooh_shiny's cresselia now. I can re-distribute this Breloom as is, right? You may re-distribute cresselia as long as you credit ooh_shiny.

Oh sorry it has been cured of pokerus.... and it is not nicknameable. :(

Edit: IT DOES NOT HAVE POKERUS. I overlooked too many blazikens in my box (favorite poke) u still interested?
Wow, you haven't been here a month and you use the edit button. Beautiful. What were you offering for though? I already have one, but ooh_shiny nicknamed it Hot Chick, so I've been meaning to get it replaced. Do you mind if I re-distribute your Blaziken as is? If I can't, I'd be better off re-breeding ooh_shiny's. Doesn't need a nickname, but did you breed it yourself? Let me know.

Cool, I'm online with ooh_shiny's cresselia now. I can re-distribute this Breloom as is, right? You may re-distribute cresselia as long as you credit ooh_shiny.

Wow, you haven't been here a month and you use the edit button. Beautiful. What were you offering for though? I already have one, but ooh_shiny nicknamed it Hot Chick, so I've been meaning to get it replaced. Do you mind if I re-distribute your Blaziken as is? If I can't, I'd be better off re-breeding ooh_shiny's. Doesn't need a nickname, but did you breed it yourself? Let me know.
Yeah, thats aiit! ok, got it!

Delete that post before Moderators infract you.
and dont be extra signing shit you can redist and have rights s'all good
What's your friend code?
I'll just do a write up after the trade, and then you just post saying "Confirming Pokéguy can redistribute my two Mews and Mewtwo". Like Hamstern did a few posts up.

Yeah, thats aiit! ok, got it!
Wow, I am so sorry for turning down the trade but you offered a Breloom in a normal Pokéball.

Breloom: Adamant, 252(252 atk/spe Eggmoves Bulletseed and Focus Punch. Caugh in a Nestball, Technican. I have a spitback With poison heal w/ bullet seed, focus punch and drain punch!
and here is the post of you offering Nest Ball.
Okay, your project has been updated to the wants list, please attach a Heart Scale so I can check for the egg moves.

Just confirming these two projects:

Breloom, Female, Technician,
31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly
egg moves : Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Final Moveset: Spore, Bullet Seed, Rock Tomb, Mach Punch @ Level 50
kuladiamond

Breloom, Female, Poison Heal,
31/31/31/X/31/31 Careful
egg moves : Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand
EV trained: 252 HP / 6 Attack / 252 Special Defense
Final Moveset: Spore, Leech Seed, Drain Punch, Protect @ Level 50
Speedy Squirtle
and the post confirming your breeding project, with a nest ball sprite. Sorry man.

TY sir for the compliment. I studied the "ways" of smogon before actually posting... So yeah going back... i really don't mind if u redis it sir... And yeah as i mentioned it is not nicknameable (not bred by me) ..... I was really deciding between Se Jun's Pachirisu or the shiny hawlucha.... Can i get your opinion first as i can choose only 1 :)

Delete that post before Moderators infract you.

What's your friend code?
I'll just do a write up after the trade, and then you just post saying "Confirming Pokéguy can redistribute my two Mews and Mewtwo". Like Hamstern did a few posts up.

Wow, I am so sorry for turning down the trade but you offered a Breloom in a normal Pokéball.

and here is the post of you offering Nest Ball.

and the post confirming your breeding project, with a nest ball sprite. Sorry man.
ahh geeezz!! i been doin this all wrong!! have to start all over again

TY sir for the compliment. I studied the "ways" of smogon before actually posting... So yeah going back... i really don't mind if u redis it sir... And yeah as i mentioned it is not nicknameable (not bred by me) ..... I was really deciding between Se Jun's Pachirisu or the shiny hawlucha.... Can i get your opinion first as i can choose only 1 :)
Oh I'm sorry, I only wanted it if you bred it yourself. You can't sell trade rights to something that isn't yours. Oh well, looks like I'm stuck with Hot Chick. Thanks anyways.
ahh geeezz!! i been doin this all wrong!! have to start all over again
lol I'm sorry, you offered nest ball and I said yes, but then you didn't have nest ball. I don't even know what to say. *Runs away*

charizar

Banned deucer.
sorry traffic got back slower than expected ! whats yours ? mine is 0190-1014-5431

Last edited:
sorry traffic got back slower than expected ! whats yours ? mine is 0190-1014-5450
Friend Code : 2079 7133 5972.

Do you want the Mews and Mewtwo to just be semi-redistributable (only you and I may trade them) or fully re-distributable (everyone can trade them)?

Let me know. Adding you now.

Oh I'm sorry, I only wanted it if you bred it yourself. You can't sell trade rights to something that isn't yours. Oh well, looks like I'm stuck with Hot Chick. Thanks anyways.

lol I'm sorry, you offered nest ball and I said yes, but then you didn't have nest ball. I don't even know what to say. *Runs away*
You dont have to sorry! i just did a mistake!Is my fault ofc! Just give some time and ill will fix this!

Well, technically it is mine... I just let a friend do the job so it was not nicknameable.. Anyway it is ok. Tnx

I give pokeguy fully redis rights to my stuff. Anyone who receives any of my Pokemon must state that I am the original owner.
Thank you, I have tried to make that clear in the descriptions, but there are restrictions on the number of letters per post, so I hope people will follow the rules of the thread and credit the owners of the re-distributables I distribute. Also, thanks for RNG abusing my Soul Silver, I hope you had fun playing it. :)

doesnt affect the trade if I choose semi ?
No, it does not. While I encourage users to make their Pokémon fully re-distributable so the whole community can share them (sharing is caring), I have never pressured anyone into making their Pokémon fully re-distributable. Semi-redistribution is fine with me.
You dont have to sorry! i just did a mistake!Is my fault ofc! Just give some time and ill will fix this!
No Pressure! Take your time!
Well, technically it is mine... I just let a friend do the job so it was not nicknameable.. Anyway it is ok. Tnx
?_? Oh well, I don't have the monsters you wanted cloned and this Blaziken's origins are confusing. Thanks anyways, I'll pass.

im on now
Your Mews are hacked, they have an English name. What do you want for just the Mewtwo? Also, do you have UT copies? I'd prefer level 70 to level 100. Also, you'd be trading the Mewtwo first, if we are still trading.

Yeah, it was cool. I have to say that the easiest game to RNG is Black and White
Hmm, I managed to do a bit on Platinum, but RNG abuse escapes me for the most part.

charizar

Banned deucer.
nah just that one ... is that bad :/ and wanna do 5 for 3 even though for the mews still ? and ok for the three how about the near perfect diancies and yveltal mild ?

nah just that one ... is that bad :/ and wanna do 5 for 3 even though for the mews still ? and ok for the three how about the near perfect diancies and yveltal mild ?
Sorry, I don't think you're allowed to trade English named Mews on Smogon unless they have the Japanese font to them because while all emulator RNG's are hacks (because they are literally hacked onto your game), they are theoretically possible, which makes emulating them legal (or so I've come to understand it). But yeah, I'll send you Jibaku's Hasty Diancie, cjlaborde2nd's Naïve Diancie, Rugaji's Mild Yveltal and a Garchompite for the Shiny Mewtwo and semi-redistribution. Just making sure though, you RNG abused it on a fire red or leaf green emulator correct? Also, how did you put self destruct on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)