Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Current vote count as of post 906:

UncleSam (13): Pidge, bluedoom, Yeti, ChaosNinjaGaming, joey, Matieu, Night Emerald, iamveryhappy, skippergamez, Ditto, Lrr, master oden, realiti
Da Letter El (9): UncleSam, Former, Aura Guardian, internet, Ampharos, zorbees, Clouds, CaffeineBoost, pulsar512b
Clouds (1): a fairy

31 votes for hammer. Otherwise, deadline will be 1/2/23, 6:00pm EST, an extended deadline due to New Year's.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
unvote

i gotta say i've been reviewing some of these supposed "woe is me i can't get recruited" FLs' public opinions and users like bluedoom and master spammen have taken a marked turn against Fire recently.

pidge has thrown two FLs under the bus and claimed both are Water, now he tosses sam out as a lynch. under the guise of once again trolling by saying sam is grass ha ha very funny. but every push he's made "trolling" has been to benefit Water, three days straight.

if y'all are really so sure that "fire is gonna run away with grass and water is dead already!" with 50 people still alive why aren't you trying to get on Fire as a FL? you know you can lie about your role to make yourself more appealing for recruitment, right?

FLs can make our own opinions about where to vote today but this kinda smells like it's not a push driven by FLs. if anyone would like to discuss my suspicions more my DMs are always open.

unvote

i gotta say i've been reviewing some of these supposed "woe is me i can't get recruited" FLs' public opinions and users like bluedoom and master spammen have taken a marked turn against Fire recently.

pidge has thrown two FLs under the bus and claimed both are Water, now he tosses sam out as a lynch. under the guise of once again trolling by saying sam is grass ha ha very funny. but every push he's made "trolling" has been to benefit Water, three days straight.

if y'all are really so sure that "fire is gonna run away with grass and water is dead already!" with 50 people still alive why aren't you trying to get on Fire as a FL? you know you can lie about your role to make yourself more appealing for recruitment, right?

FLs can make our own opinions about where to vote today but this kinda smells like it's not a push driven by FLs. if anyone would like to discuss my suspicions more my DMs are always open.
ok do you want to vote former instead

unvote

Okay, I'm gonna serious post here because you and Sam are both completely misleading people about how this game works.

"Just lie to get into fire lol" is not a thing. Fire is in a position where they can pick the best roles with the best players, and have the time and resources to confirm these roles, even if they don't have a single inspect ability.

No one gives a shit about Pidge's pretext for voting Sam. Only people like you and zorbees who are obviously partisan keep bringing it up as if it's a serious point in a weak attempt to avoid the wagon. Everyone else knows this is about removing a Fire from the game because Fire has controlled the narrative and letting them run away with the game is silly. We're just memeing because it's a game.

Sam's point about numbers is also bullshit. At the start of the game, sure there was a 33% chance of getting into any given faction but faction recruitments at this point aren't random, and *especially* Fire's aren't random because they are being perceived as the best faction to join to win. This means Fire gets to handpick what they want, then Grass to a lesser extent, and if the game goes Fire's way Water will be left randomly recruiting people. This means if you don't have a good role that the other two aren't gonna pick up ASAP, there's a good chance you get randomly recruited into Water.

So obviously any FL who isn't already on the shortlist for either team benefits from wagoning Sam here. Considering your stated gameplay has been to remain FL until lategame, one would think you'd understand why leaving one faction alive on life support would be hugely detrimental to not only your chances of winning, but of having any sort of agency over your own gameplay.

Also it's very funny that you are telling unrecruited/uninformed players to sit down and shut up because they don't know anything while claiming to be unrecruited yourself. Which faction leader is just giving away info to randoms? Is it Sam? Realiti?

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay, I'm gonna serious post here because you and Sam are both completely misleading people about how this game works.

"Just lie to get into fire lol" is not a thing. Fire is in a position where they can pick the best roles with the best players, and have the time and resources to confirm these roles, even if they don't have a single inspect ability.

No one gives a shit about Pidge's pretext for voting Sam. Only people like you and zorbees who are obviously partisan keep bringing it up as if it's a serious point in a weak attempt to avoid the wagon. Everyone else knows this is about removing a Fire from the game because Fire has controlled the narrative and letting them run away with the game is silly. We're just memeing because it's a game.

Sam's point about numbers is also bullshit. At the start of the game, sure there was a 33% chance of getting into any given faction but faction recruitments at this point aren't random, and *especially* Fire's aren't random because they are being perceived as the best faction to join to win. This means Fire gets to handpick what they want, then Grass to a lesser extent, and if the game goes Fire's way Water will be left randomly recruiting people. This means if you don't have a good role that the other two aren't gonna pick up ASAP, there's a good chance you get randomly recruited into Water.

So obviously any FL who isn't already on the shortlist for either team benefits from wagoning Sam here. Considering your stated gameplay has been to remain FL until lategame, one would think you'd understand why leaving one faction alive on life support would be hugely detrimental to not only your chances of winning, but of having any sort of agency over your own gameplay.
Sorry so your point is:
1. Fire / Grass will recruit most of the remaining players
2. If you're a freelancer vote for the team(s) that will recruit most of the remaining players

These points are literally at odds with each other.

I'll just translate this for everyone else: Lrr was recruited to Water, that's why he is spewing nonsense. They know that if the game goes another cycle there will be too many Grass / Fire recruited so their only hope is to con low info freelancers into voting with them now before everyone gets recruited. The bulk of you won't be recruited to Water, as Lrr literally admitted up above. It makes no sense to vote for something that literally only they want.

The stuff about Grass is also laughable and I would trust Former to know more about what Grass wants than random Water pickups.

Sorry so your point is:
1. Fire / Grass will recruit most of the remaining players
2. If you're a freelancer vote for the team(s) that will recruit most of the remaining players

These points are literally at odds with each other.

I'll just translate this for everyone else: Lrr was recruited to Water, that's why he is spewing nonsense. They know that if the game goes another cycle there will be too many Grass / Fire recruited so their only hope is to con low info freelancers into voting with them now before everyone gets recruited. The bulk of you won't be recruited to Water, as Lrr literally admitted up above. It makes no sense to vote for something that literally only they want.

The stuff about Grass is also laughable and I would trust Former to know more about what Grass wants than random Water pickups.
i hope you realize this completely skewed. freelancers SHOULD know that they have an equal chance, right now, to recruited by ANY faction. therefore, it is our best interest to weaken the strongest team, which is yours. why? because if we get recruited to water OR grass, we lose. that is a 33% chance of losing the game on the spot

if water is gone and fire/grass are even late game, fire wins. can we not skew narratives? i dont give a FUCK of lrr is recruited or not. i think he is personally, but if you are a freelancer and arent't mindlessly sheeping you would realize that having a 33% chance of losing the game is better than having more of a shot with the teams being even.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)