Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
One day, Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise begin to have a heated argument over who the best starter Pokemon of all time is. Enraged, they decide to start an all out war and have enlisted the help of you, the local Pokemon, to join them in settling this debate once and for all.

Outside Communication specific rules: you may talk to players outside of the thread, suggested methods being discord and smogon PM. You may even talk during Night cycles. Dead players are allowed to stay in their faction's channel and continue to help their team strategize, so do not talk to any dead players outside of your faction, and there will be no graveyard server. The rest will be standard rules such as no screenshotting, and follow typical mafia etiquette. There is a sitewide rule against editing posts in the thread.

Game setup:
The game starts with 1 player each on the Fire, Grass, and Water Factions. The other 58 players are recruitable freelance mercenaries who have the win condition: You are a freelance mercenary. You win if there are only freelance mercenaries alive at the end of the game. This win condition will automatically change to "You are aligned with the Fire Faction. You win if all Water and Grass Faction members are dead," and so on for the other factions if a freelancer is recruited.

Recruitment: it has the highest action priority in the game, Speed Tier 100, and the recruitment action cannot be tampered with in any way. The power to recruit can be passed down if the faction leader is killed. Recruiting to a team cannot be rejected by a mercenary. If 2 different teams try to recruit the same mercenary, priority will take place in the order of Fire > Grass > Water > Fire. If all 3 teams try to recruit the same mercenary, the recruit will fail. If a team tries to recruit a user who is not a mercenary, the recruit will fail, so beware who you are trying to recruit! You'll fall behind the other teams if you recruit the wrong person! Kill priority will also work on the same priority system if two opposing team members try to kill each other. Additionally, if an attempt is made to recruit an individual and the recruitment fails, the user will be informed that someone attempted to recruit them.

Role Use: Limited use abilities may not be used until you are recruited to a faction for Freelancers, unless otherwise noted.

Speed: All night actions come with a listed Speed Tier. Night actions will be resolved first in the order of highest to lowest, from 100 down to 1. If two different factions are using the exact same action, priority will once again take place in the order of Fire > Grass > Water > Fire.

Tie votes will have a result of nobody being lynched. Only the final voters and who they voted for, along with the final result, will be displayed.

It is now Day 1. No votes will be counted on Day 1. You may now claim (or not claim) and talk to other players. The official game discord is https://discord.gg/yWvz7NVn. Night 0 has already occurred behind the scenes and the 3 factions have already finished recruitment attempts on Night 0. Deadline is 12/22, 8pm EST.

Player list:
1. a fairy
2. joey
3. NightEmerald
4. Blazade - Dusclops, Jailkeeper, Water Faction
5. CaffeineBoost - Hitmonchan, the Mind Reader
6. skippergamez - Landorus-T, the Bodyguard
7. Laurel - Stunfisk, Trapper, Fire Faction
8. Aura Guardian - Pawmot, Reviver, Fire Faction
9. pulsar512b
10. Celever - Alakazam, the Redirector
11. HydrogenHydreigon - Nidoking, the twin
12. ImaginaryNeon - Sableye, Bus Driver, Fire Faction
13. Da Letter El/Bass
14. Pidge - Shedinja, Wonder Guard, Water Faction
15. iamveryhappy - Zekrom, the Electrifier
16. Ditto - Ditto, the Transformer
17. tigershark/genius1 - Hypno, Inspector, Water Faction
18. Duskfall98 realiti - Blastoise, Water Faction
19. JALMONT - Tauros, the Hyper Beam spammer

20. UncleSam
21. Mekkah - Wobbuffet, Martyr/Safeguard, Fire Faction
22. Bass - Ninjask, Prio Upper/Fast Killer, Water Faction
23. Gmax
24. Lrr
25. Clouds
26. LightWolf
27. Yeti - Mewtwo, the day controller
28. Ampharos - Mr. Mime, Mimic, Fire Faction

29. master oden HydrogenHydreigon
30. Ehmcee - Slowking, the Monarch
31. shade
32. Matieu
33. Reinfleche/ariariadne - Spinda, Motivator, Fire Faction
34. LonelyNess - Runerigus, Role Swapper, Freelancer
35. SirFish - Hatterene, the Redirector
36. Drookez - Cloyster, Roleblocker, Freelancer
37. apricity askaninjask - Electrode, 1x Recharger, Water Faction
38. Thunder ~ Ballz
39. chaosninjagaming
40. olivia7 realiti
41. Whydon - Liepard, Bus Driver, Grass Faction
42. rssp1 - Beheeyem, the Vote Negator
43. Wolv - Farigiraf, the Jailkeeper

44. jumpluff - Jumpluff, the Commuter
45. billymills - Poliwrath, Inspector, Water Faction
46. Former
47. Crystal Methyd
48. internet - Nidoqueen, the twin
49. Cancerous
50. Ailura - Meowstic, Martyr/Safeguard, Water Faction
51. Martin - Beedrill, Tracker/Watcher, Freelancer
52. Agape - Mew, Jack of All Trades, Grass Faction 1x Inspect 1x Bodyguard 1x Hook 1x Vigilante
53. Blue_Tornado - Incineroar, Bodyguard, Water Faction
54. shubaka17
55. SB.
56. earl - Spiritomb, the Wicked Curse
57. Bluedoom - Toucannon, Mirror Move, Grass Faction
58. Spiderz - Blaziken, the Priority Booster
59. dak - Magnezone, Announcer/Lynchproof, Fire Faction
60. Sogs - Audino, the Mediator
61. zorbees - Ludicolo, the Dancer

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
HELLO if you are an INFORMATION ROLE please contact me.

We are going to live out a certified vintage Smogon meme, Amy's dream of the INFO ONLY FACTION.

If you don't get information don't @ me.

If you do, let us rally together and gain all the wisdom. Our spreadsheet will be filled by night 3. We will recruit to whatever lucky faction wishes to obtain our copious information together. No inspector left behind.

Cast aside your need for bodyguards and hookers. All we need is to be: informed.

HELLO if you are an INFORMATION ROLE please contact me.

We are going to live out a certified vintage Smogon meme, Amy's dream of the INFO ONLY FACTION.

If you don't get information don't @ me.

If you do, let us rally together and gain all the wisdom. Our spreadsheet will be filled by night 3. We will recruit to whatever lucky faction wishes to obtain our copious information together. No inspector left behind.

Cast aside your need for bodyguards and hookers. All we need is to be: informed.
... are you claiming recruiter?

FELLOW MERCENARIES, WE MUST BAND TOGETHER AGAINST THE GRASS/FIRE/WATER CORE

TOO LONG HAS GAMEFREAK COMPLACENTLY PRODUCED STARTERS UNDER THIS TEMPLATE
CREATING POKEMON THAT TRAMPLE OVER THE ROUTE 1 RODENT, THE ROUTE 1 BIRD, AND THE ROUTE 2 BUG

TODAY, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THIS

ONCE WE OVERTHROW THE BOURGEOISIE WE WILL HAVE THE POWER TO FORGE OUR OWN DESTINY AND TAKE BACK THE MEANS OF POKEMON BATTLING

TO ME, BROTHERS

I have info known (currently) only to myself and recruiters that would prove my role, and can also verify recruiters in this way. I have good contacts in this playerlist and have led factions in OC games, please contact if you're interested in talking to me

Encrypted info, will provide key if conversation goes well:
oskzuzziSeTyg9y/1e/RlqKkD4inCGy9mxb/p8GuLfbNKCIdSTWhfdGBeT5WZvtQ2cjTVujQV2rmfXlO1Wy4e2QA9enXpzNfOsvA2dSS0UQ=

Reposting this from signups thread:

Everyone please join Discord and if your nick there is different than your username here, then please edit your server nick on Discord to include your Smogon name.

First couple of cycles will be boring for unrecruited people. Let's spice this up a bit!

Assuming I won't get a recruiter role I'll coordinate the unrecruited people in a decentralized fashion. This will be opt-in and not divulge any of your info to me. Those of you who opt-in by PMing me on the forums or DMing me on Discord during the first cycle will receive a suggested list of targets for the second cycle. I will send everyone broad, role-agnostic instructions like "If you are inspector, target X. If you are roleblocker, target Y." And so on; everyone gets a broad list of possible targets. The targets will be different for everyone to prevent overlap. Offensive abilities will be directed at people who don't have opted in. This might lead to lucky hits on early recruits.

I will set up an anonymous Google Form for people to report their night actions. The replies will be on a public read-only spreadsheet. I will prune away results that don't match with the targets I've given to people.

Me being a public figure like this discourages recruiters from targeting me early due to the risk of double-targeting. However, it is likely that I'll be targeted cycle 3 or 4. If I survive past that you should assume I have been recruited. If that is the case, I will use the contacts I have acquired for the benefit of my faction and coordinate any unrecruited people at that point to become part of my team.

So, here's what I'd like you to do if you want a more interesting start to your game:
- Message me saying that you're interested in this coordination. Target whoever you want on the first cycle, but I heartily suggest random.org to minimize overlap.
- Don't give any information to recruiters, none at all. Give them a cold shoulder. Your information is valuable.
- Work with the other unrecruited people in this decentralized way from cycle 2 onwards and only after cycle 4 when the dust begins to settle, start contacting established recruiters.

I have enough opt-ins already to name-eliminate a bit. If you are a recruiter, you can DM me a list of aliases. I'll halve the list for you when N1 begins to remove potential overlap with other recruiters who do the same. For N1 I'll coordinate targets to the opt-in unrecruited people and on D2 I'll put up the public sheet for results.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Attn: all

I am Charizard. I am representing the fire faction. Please get in touch with me if you'd like to be recruited.

Also, to the grass / water factions: I will ally with whichever of you gets in touch with me first. We can coordinate recruits / kills to ensure that the third faction basically has to pick between us to win. I will look forward to our mutually beneficial partnership.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)