Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

Vote Da Letter El I am once again asking for your support in voting a Water

Fire and Grass will be doing this, same logic as yesterday applies for freelancers: if you're not yet recruited to Water, there's a good chance you'll end up with one of us.
Isnt' there a 66% chance that you won't be recruited to Fire

if you are freelancer realize that you should be working to stop the team with the most power since you have an equal chance of getting in to every single faction. thats how the numbers work. water shouldnt be your priority

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yawn

If you're a freelancer there is a 66% chance (at least) that you're going to end up on Fire or Grass. It makes no sense whatsoever to out yourself as appearing as Water because then you can end up getting nightkilled on accident while we aim at Water.

Again, play the numbers. The smart play is to stick with the 2 factions over the 1.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Yawn

If you're a freelancer there is a 66% chance (at least) that you're going to end up on Fire or Grass. It makes no sense whatsoever to out yourself as appearing as Water because then you can end up getting nightkilled on accident while we aim at Water.

Again, play the numbers. The smart play is to stick with the 2 factions over the 1.

Yawn

no one wants to be the 33% on little brother mode team

Yawn

i'm not here to play by the book. i'm here to cause as much trouble as possible, as it is my unofficial job. quit trying to bully us into what you want.
vote unclesam
@grassteam if you go through with turboing water team, fire team will win. Former i hope you realize that any other grass recruits should know as well. internet is recruited as well. if you are grass STOP listening to sam. every faction should be playing for themselves. a grass/fire relationship benefits the fire team late game and i cant believe its not so obvious. BREAK YOUR DUMB ALLIANCE AND PLAY FOR YOURSELVES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)