KoA makes pics, k?

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Ahahahaha you are one of the few to acknowledge that.

That pic seriously made me laugh and I consider it one of my favorites. ^^

Thanks!

I was actually gonna make my own art for my birthday that I think you guys would get a chuckle out of.

KoA

is an Artist
Well haven't I been the neglectful thread owner? :(

I've done a few works of art since last post I feel like sharing. I'll start with the most recent, a sketch of Megaman X in woman form...

Yes you heard me right. I present to you, MegaWoman XX (The XX is for chromosomes, ohohoho)

Also if you haven't been checking out the "What would [pokemon] look like if it were a different type?" thread, (which I suggest you do, a lot of great work there.) I've made a few submissions there I'll share here as well:

Steel/Fire Charizard
Water/Dragon Kyogre
Ground Kyogre
Water Groudon

Admittedly the last one is not so great but I love all my pieces. :)

KoA

is an Artist
Oh, The Megaman franchise is my favorite. I'm particularly fond of the X series. I might start drawing in its style back again.

KoA

is an Artist
I'm a horrible thread owner.

Finally finished up my Haunting sprite. Uses a total of 13 colors and such.

And what's a KoA sprite without an animation?

That's incredibly good, KoA.

The Charizard Steel/Fire looks like a digimon, which makes me laugh.

It's amazing how close Digimon and Pokemon are, tbh.

The zombie animation makes me lawl, specifically the head (?) that moves back and forth. I imagine it having a really high pitched voice and being one of those "LEMME AT HIM!" type things.

xD it reminds me of a digimon I know! I like your zombie but not that arm...seriously, I don't expect to see something like it in here. It's haunting...

You do sprites and music too? Man, you're versatile. : 0

All the stuff here is great, I think the Ursaring is my fave. Jesus your latest sprite is freaky though. :pirate:

KoA

is an Artist
That thing is freaky. I honestly didn't think of that when I originally designed The Haunting.

I was actually inspired by Resident Evil and Castlevania.

KoA

is an Artist
Haha, I decided to try out something new with my drawing style. Since I'm proficient enough with it, I figured I can try to emulate the CG style used in the WindWaker. I think I emulated i well enough, but I'll let you guys be the judge.

I started with something simple like the Wallmaster. Eventually I'll move my way up to Bokoblins and Dark Nuts. :)

And I have pure sketches as well. I feel like some of my more technical works are produced with traditional media and I don't think they are able to be transferred over digitally while keeping their essence.

I drew all these while I was supposed to be taking notes. Be sure to click the thumbnails to view the full sized images!

The first is my interpretation of an elderly sage disguised as an owl. I chose a Barn Owl or the design because they are one of the creepiest birds out there and something about them just calls to me.

The second one is just some dragon I sketched. I wanted to try out texturing and shading so it came to be.

The third one is the most chilling. I just made like a zombie alien parasite bursting through the host body, casing it to be destroyed and contorted in the process.

Awesome pick dude but i prefer your original style.. this new style looks too cartoony the other style just looks better and more real...

I think Crazy didn't read your post where you said you're trying to emulate Windwaker's style.

I really like your "Alien" sketch, it looks really sick. I could see it as the beginning of a game, like Okami, where the style is calligraphic. I'm not sure why I said that, but I think it has something to do with the really intense detail + the smokey feel to it.

KoA

is an Artist
I really don't see how the alien sketch could be similar to anything Okami related. :(

If anything I could imagine it being the illustration for parasite notes in a Resident Evil game or something.

Also I'm having trouble decided what from WW to do next. :(

I have an easy one. I'm not sure what they're called, but they're the jelly things that come in a green, red, and blue variety. IIRC, they were pretty simple.

Oh yeah, and WTF is up with your sig? In fact, WTF is up with all imageshack images in sigs?

KoA

is an Artist
Oh wow I just caught that, that's retarded and confusing.

I'm reverting to photobucket now...

And the ChuChus seem easy enough. :)

KoA

is an Artist
Blue Chuchu finished. Was gonna do all 5 varieties, but got lazy and didn't think it would matter.

It was harder than I thought to get the "goopiness" of it right. :/

KoA

is an Artist
I was planning on doing Molgera next. (The Giant Sandworm boss) and Phantom Ganon.

However I will make a notch for Tetra afterwards. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)