KoA makes pics, k?

Weren't you going to do a tutorial awhile back? I really still wouldn't mind seeing this if you have the time. (not trying to be pushy though, so if you don't have the time feel free to ignore this comment.)

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Ohhh, I forgot all about that.It's still sitting half finished on my laptop somewhere. :(

I'll try finishing it soon...

KoA

is an Artist
Ahhh, not neccessarily an art update, but a music one. I know I said I'm done with music making, but I was playing my keyboard th eother day and figured out how to play Termination, the final boss theme from Ys II.

After some remixing, I think I did this piece some justice in FLStudio. Added that choir in the background for that N64 Zelda feel to it. I might have to do Song of Time now, haha.

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does that mean I have competition? jk, but its great to see music here (not just mine). I'd be interested to hear the rest of what you've got. :)

KoA

is an Artist
Naw, I'm pretty much tapped out for music. All I've posted was all I've done and I'm not likely to do more.

:|

KoA

is an Artist
Quick doodle today, and a rather low resolution on at that.

Someone on another forum has taken to nicknaming me Dr. Rockso based on my avatar, (I use the same avatar on all forums I go to) so I decided to sketch a more wicked version of my avatar to represent that better.

I'll take a higher resolution pic of this later on and color it up because I'm diggin' the creepiness of it.

KoA

is an Artist
Whoops, I found a piece I forgot to show you guys here. This piece was done for the Smog, for the chaos interview. I guess I didn't want to spoil anything by unveiling it too early or something heh.

It's a photorealistic accurate depiction of chaos in a suit, it's truth.

KoA

is an Artist
It'll come eventually, just be atient.

Quick sketch today. I took Mormoopid's advice and started studying the human skeletal system a bit and drew up a skull. This is the most realistic pic I've ever made and I can't wait to see how the end result will end up.

I should have it colored up by tomorrow.

EDIT: Yes, I"m feeling angry and temperamental lately, sue me.

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
Mmmmh.
You forgot various anatomical elements in your drawing.

Zygomaticfacial foramen, Infraorbital foramen, Coronal Suture, Sphenoid Bone, etc.

Also, the Right Superior Maxilar is longer than the Left one.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
KoA, I love your art thread a lot, and I'm glad to see that the skull turned out really well from what you posted on the CAP server.

Keep up the good work, k?

Yeah, the skull is fantastic. It's pretty awesome as your most realistic drawing you did. I'd love to see how you colour this.

KoA

is an Artist
Uh Caladbolg I appreciate the input but do realize I wasn't going for super special awesome science textbook accuracy. I just wanted to draw a decently realistic skull that I can translate well into digital media. Also I have no idea what any of those structures you named are...

Colored skull coming possibly by weekend's end.

KoA

is an Artist
I figure it'd be alright to post my pixellated works here.

I've been training myself in different sprite styles to improve myself overall. :)

This piece was done for a contest on another site. The challenge was to make a "steampunk chimaera", a sprite combining an animal with steampunk elements. The sprite could be no larger than 150x150 and use no more than 10 colors.

My entry combined a scorpion and a snake. I think the end result came out nice, especially considering how I am not very good with limited color options. I used 8 colors total. I kinda like the rust effect I have.

Basic Animation (Better one in the works)

KoA

is an Artist
Did some last minute tweaking to the chimaera:

And finished the animation:

i would hate to meet that in a dark alley at night. Sum1 should make a pokemon sprite of that it would be epixxx! Anyhow its really well done!

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
Hey KoA just dropping by your thread to say that your art is FUCKING AMAZING and that Yetalanche is still one of my favorite "fakemon" to this day ^^.

Also, assuming that Smogon isn't lying to me, I have something else that's just right on time for you:

Hurray for birthday e-cards!
Happy 20th birthday dude, or should I say King of Art dude :P!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)