Just Another Trade Store (MANY NEW EXTREMELY RARE BANK LEGENDS, FOUND NO WHERE ELSE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if there is any pokemon you want me to breed for you i can do it for you since you have to breed one modest eevee i can try and make it shiny if you want it too be shiny
I have a 5iv shiny charizard
6iv charmander or 6iv mudkip
I have other pokes as well
Nah sorry

Adamant 6 iv arceus for that heatran? Do heatran have a ribbon btw? :)
The moveset on the arceus?

I'm interested in some of your legends. Interested in any of these:

Mawile (Shiny) | Female | Intimidate | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | N\A | Shiba | 15731 | Pokeball

Pinsir (Shiny) |Male | Moxie | Jolly | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Close Combat , Quick Attack | Kevin| 43777 | Net Ball

Magnezone (Shiny) | Magnet Pull | 31/xx/31/30/31/30 | Blaize | 05900 | Pokeball

Charizard | Male | Solar Power | Timid | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush | Squid | 12774 | Luxury Ball

Gengar (Shiny) | Female | Levitate | Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Bruce | 46469 | Pokeball

Chespin (Shiny) | Male | Bulletproof | Impish | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Curse, Spikes, Synthesis & Quick Guard | Josepe | 04050 | Pokeball

Sableye (Shiny) | M | Prankster | Bold | 31/XX/31/31/31/31 | Recover | EFG | 25204 | Luxury Ball

Talonflame (Shiny)| Male | Gale Wings | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Michael | 56835 | Pokeball

Murkrow (Shiny)| Female | Prakster | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Brave Bird, Wirlwind | Rin | 04918 | Pokeball
I'm really interested in the shiny sableye, which legend u want?

CMT for 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid Xerneas and 6iv calm heatran with stealth rocks
Not much I'm interested in sorry :/

it is a japanese genesect with japanese name. If you can't clone, I'll require time to clone the genesect before we can trade.
I can wait :). PM me when u get it cloned

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if there is any pokemon you want me to breed for you i can do it for you since you have to breed one modest eevee i can try and make it shiny if you want it too be shiny
I have a 5iv shiny charizard
6iv charmander or 6iv mudkip
I have other pokes as well
Actually, if u could breed me a 6iv naive Swinub with egg moves freeze dry, stealth rocks, and icicle crash, I'll let u have 2 things from my thread (legends included). The Swinub does NOT have to be shiny, just 6ivs

Shiny JAP flawless genesect/cresselia or flawless jolly victini for yvetal and the shiny giga drain volcarona?

Mmm, ok, I'll be back with other offers soon then, also I can get that 6 IV swinub if the other person fails at it/quits lol
If u get it first, then I'll give the legends to u lol

I can do that but can you do a clone trade?
Hey I just realized I don't need genesect anymore, could I have ur careful jirachi? Btw u never replyed to my PM lol

I'm interested in the kyurem and tornadus. I'll have to clone the Sableye and then i'll pm you. I'll also make another offer as i want two of your pokemons and you only want one of mine.
K when u get it cloned PM me

Ah well in that case I'll pass. I mean it's bad enough that I have to clone them myself, but if your pokémon is hacked then it's not worth it sorry.
U make it sound like every legend on ur list is 100% legit :/.c longing isn't that hard I can get it done for u by a friend

I'm interested in the Lonely Kyurem, I have Superpower Hyrdiegon, a lot of Pokebank Pokemon(including Legendaries), Shinies all these pokemon have 5-6 IVs and I have a 6IV ditto

if you can clone the careful jirachi for me, then I'll do the trade, otherwise no thanks.
K I'll get it cloned for u, but I might take a while as me and my cloner are in completely different time zones. If ur fine with trusting me then we will trade. I have about 11 pages of people I can give as references that I am legit and I wouldn't run away lol.

K I'll get it cloned for u, but I might take a while as me and my cloner are in completely different time zones. If ur fine with trusting me then we will trade. I have about 11 pages of people I can give as references that I am legit and I wouldn't run away lol.
Alright, fine. I'll trade, but just so I know, what's the longest I can expect the cloning to take?

Yeah i have a 6iv ditto so it helped out alot and my wifi is currently not working so i go to a friends house what time will you be online?
Ill pm when i can trade, wat legends did u want again?

Got the Sableye! Adding you.
Whats ur other offer? U said u wanted kyurem and tornadus

Alright, fine. I'll trade, but just so I know, what's the longest I can expect the cloning to take?
Maybe 2-3 days, if not ill trade back to u and clone at a better time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)