Just Another Trade Store (MANY NEW EXTREMELY RARE BANK LEGENDS, FOUND NO WHERE ELSE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Bold Zapdos is 100% hacked. A flawless spread with a Bold nature is impossible to capture in Gen 4. Please remove it immediately and do a scan through of the rest of what you're offering to make sure something else isn't hacked. If I catch word of you offering hacked Pokemon again, your thread will be locked and you will be added to the blacklist.

Additionally, it's plain to see you're offering many Pokemon you did not breed or capture yourself. Please specify the ID and OT of each of these Pokemon.
May I ask how it is impossible to catch a bold zapdos with a flawless spread? I see no reason why not. I have removed it from the thread, and I won't trade it anymore, but I dont understand why it is illegal. All the ots and ids are my name and my black 2 because I have access to pokebank.

Interested in zapdos with heat wave and defog.
offering:

pick 3
offering:

hp fighting quiet yamask 31/x/30/30/30/0 with Nasty plot
HA modest Litwick 31/x/31/31/31/31 with heat wave
hp electric modsest Swift swim milotic 31/x/31/30/31/31 with dragon pulse
HA bold bulbasaur 31/x/31/31/31/31 with giga drain
Adamant Totodile 31/31/31/x/31/31 with aqua jet, crunch, dragon dance, ancient power
Modest chloro Seedot 31/x/31/31/31/31 with defog and foul play
Brave Honedge 31/31/31/31/31/x with Wide Guard
Ask if you want something specific if you want it
zapdos isnt for trade anymore :/

6iv bold zapdos with heat wave and defog
6iv lonely kyurem with earth power

Interested in those two, CMT for them. Also what are the moves on adamant victini, and what language is it?
-Shiny Hasty Download Movie Genesect 31/31/31/31/31/31 JAP, Iron Head, Shift Gear, Extreme Speed, Blaze Kick (thanks to AndySupertramp on Gamefaqs)

Interested in that for kyurem. Zapdos isnt for trade anymore :/

May I ask how it is impossible to catch a bold zapdos with a flawless spread? I see no reason why not. I have removed it from the thread, and I won't trade it anymore, but I dont understand why it is illegal. All the ots and ids are my name and my black 2 because I have access to pokebank.
Also all the events like victini have their legit ots. I still dont understand why that zapdos is illegal though, thats the only one i got in a trade, all others were from my pokebank :/

The RNG does not physically allow it for a Gen 4 capture. In Generation 4 and 3, there are a large range of IV spreads that can be achieved, but they are all bound to certain natures. Among these natures are Timid and Modest. Bold is not among them.

The RNG does not physically allow it for a Gen 4 capture. In Generation 4 and 3, there are a large range of IV spreads that can be achieved, but they are all bound to certain natures. Among these natures are Timid and Modest. Bold is not among them.
Ok I have removed it from my thread and I probably will release it soon :). Thank you for the heads up I would've never known it wasnt legal lol

Not really interested in much in your thread :/
I do as well have 6IV Shiny Hasty Genesect, Shiny HP Ice Naive Thundurus, Shiny 6IV Thundurus-Therian, Naive 6IV Meloetta
All Shiny/Flawless w/ corresponding Egg Moves - All Kalos Breed.
Impish Chespin - Naive Bagon - Timid Vulpix - Relaxed Ferroseed - Jolly Chimchar - Adament Mudkip - Adament Charmander - Modest Eevee

I do as well have 6IV Shiny Hasty Genesect, Shiny HP Ice Naive Thundurus, Shiny 6IV Thundurus-Therian, Naive 6IV Meloetta
All Shiny/Flawless w/ corresponding Egg Moves - All Kalos Breed.
Impish Chespin - Naive Bagon - Timid Vulpix - Relaxed Ferroseed - Jolly Chimchar - Adament Mudkip - Adament Charmander - Modest Eevee
I'll take the shiny 6iv thunderus, which of mine do u want? Also wat is the spread on the shiny modest eevee?

Well if there is any pokemon you want me to breed for you i can do it for you since you have to breed one modest eevee i can try and make it shiny if you want it too be shiny
I have a 5iv shiny charizard
6iv charmander or 6iv mudkip
I have other pokes as well

I'm interested in some of your legends. Interested in any of these:

Mawile (Shiny) | Female | Intimidate | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | N\A | Shiba | 15731 | Pokeball

Pinsir (Shiny) |Male | Moxie | Jolly | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Close Combat , Quick Attack | Kevin| 43777 | Net Ball

Magnezone (Shiny) | Magnet Pull | 31/xx/31/30/31/30 | Blaize | 05900 | Pokeball

Charizard | Male | Solar Power | Timid | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush | Squid | 12774 | Luxury Ball

Gengar (Shiny) | Female | Levitate | Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Bruce | 46469 | Pokeball

Chespin (Shiny) | Male | Bulletproof | Impish | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Curse, Spikes, Synthesis & Quick Guard | Josepe | 04050 | Pokeball

Sableye (Shiny) | M | Prankster | Bold | 31/XX/31/31/31/31 | Recover | EFG | 25204 | Luxury Ball

Talonflame (Shiny)| Male | Gale Wings | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Michael | 56835 | Pokeball

Murkrow (Shiny)| Female | Prakster | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Brave Bird, Wirlwind | Rin | 04918 | Pokeball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)