In Your Opinion, What's the Best Typing?

What typing you think is best?

• Fire/Dragon

Votes: 19 12.1%
  • Water/Dragon

Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Fire/Water

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Ghost/Steel

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • Normal/Ghost

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Ghost/Dark

Votes: 25 15.9%
  • Poison/Dark

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Dragon/Ground

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Steel/Psychic

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Else (Please post a Reply)

Votes: 26 16.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it, an Electric/Bug type pokemon wouldn't be too bad at all, at least interesting to play around with if it had the stats to back it up.

Haha Obi, Arcanes Valor would be proud.

I voted for Ghost/Dark. I will agree that a fire/dragon type would be awesome, but ghost/dark is also amazing with its 3 immunities and no weaknesses. The top dragons in the game have a total base stat of 600, which is probably what many people would think a fire/dragon type would have. Right now, the only good ghost/dark type we have is Spiritomb. It is also OU, along with the popular dragons, but it only has a total base stat of 485!! Imagine if the next ghost/dark type they make for the next generation had the 600 base stat like the dragons; it would absolutely be sick!!!!!

I like many, but this is the one more appealing to me offensively:
Fight/Ground.
Hitting 8 types SE with just STAB moves is just awesome.

Defensively: Other than the already exiting Steel/Psychic and Ghost/Dark:
Electric/Grass with Thick Fat or Dragon/Fire with Levitate.
Cool resistance/neutrality/few weaknesses.

Actually, there are several Dragons that don't learn Flamethrower:
Latias
Latios
Kingdra
Palkia
Giratina
Palkia learns flamethrower

I voted for Ghost/Dark because 3 immunities and no weaknesses. The only problem is that the BST of the 2 ghost/darks we have are fairly low, limiting their potential.

Palkia learns flamethrower

I voted for Ghost/Dark because 3 immunities and no weaknesses. The only problem is that the BST of the 2 ghost/darks we have are fairly low, limiting their potential.
Sableye yes, Spiritomb though has good stats even if they're not "too good".

I like ghost fighting, it is very broken typing, as shown on doug's create a pokemon server, imo.

Second goes to dragon/fighting is it an offensive pokemon.

I really like normal ghost though, I don't know why. Well I do, but there seem to be better options. Normal ghost just makes me think, fuck you gengar, you just got owned. I like that feeling. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)