Gengar's Swan Song [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folk, P3DS here.

For a long time now, I have participated in giveaways here, and I haven't done much back to the community. So I thought I would actually put on a giveaway. Today, it will be my shiny gengar:

KB and shiny
Male
Moon ball
31/31/31/31/31/31
Timid
252 HP / 4 Spa / 252 Spe
Shadow Ball / Disable / Perish Song / Protect
Lv 56

Bred by me, hatched by reddit user /u/AcridTheScarecrow

Cloned via the QR method

(Note it doesn't come with the mega stone)

20 to give away (2 left)​

This is my personal shiny gengar. I've used it in VGC competitions, and even was on my team that won the UK regionals. It has been a staple part of any team I use, and it is hard for me to not use it in team building.

Now, onto how you can get one:
  1. Deposit a Whismur on the GTS for a Gengar, lv 51-60, with the message "Perish song" (If you can gender lock, do so to male)
  2. Post your IGN and the Whismur details here.
  3. In your post, talk abut a Pokemon that you have had in game, and talk about why it was special to you. Maybe you did a Nuzlocke with it, and it died just as you got to the Champion, or maybe it has a special place in your team.
  4. It is a first come, first served basis. I won't be taking reservations unfortunately. Please make sure everything is correct. If you miss something, I will skip you.
  5. This giveaway will end in either 48 Hours or when I run out.
And that's it. When you get your Gengar, I hope you have a good time with it too. Now, I await the onslaught of your whismur.

Last edited:

truedrew

Banned deucer.
Hi i want your gengar, i want gengar as i have always been fascinated by it as it has a very unique design and it also has been a very instrumental pokemon in my ou teams as i love the versatile nature of gengar

Hi i want your gengar, i want gengar as i have always been fascinated by it as it has a very unique design and it also has been a very instrumental pokemon in my ou teams as i love the versatile nature of gengar
The trades are done via the GTS. Just follow the steps, and I'll send it over.

Deposited a male level 10 Whismur with the requested message. My IGN is seen below. I wasn't able to do the Male part, because for some reason I've never seen a Gengar in the game.

I've always been really fond of Dragonair. It was my first good Dragon type, and the first who I grew really attached to. Sadly, my Shimmer became a Waterfall and Surf HM slave, but Thunder Wave proved useful on her. I defeated the Kalos E4 so many times with her in my party, and I always get excited when I send her out. Dragonair's design just speaks beauty to me, how can people say Milotic is beautiful? No, Dragonair is. I finally decided to evolve her at level 97 though, and on that day I wrote a little poem. Dragonair... my favorite Pokemon ever. I just hope I get it right when I raise Shimmer II.

Deposited a male level 10 Whismur with the requested message. My IGN is seen below. I wasn't able to do the Male part, because for some reason I've never seen a Gengar in the game.

I've always been really fond of Dragonair. It was my first good Dragon type, and the first who I grew really attached to. Sadly, my Shimmer became a Waterfall and Surf HM slave, but Thunder Wave proved useful on her. I defeated the Kalos E4 so many times with her in my party, and I always get excited when I send her out. Dragonair's design just speaks beauty to me, how can people say Milotic is beautiful? No, Dragonair is. I finally decided to evolve her at level 97 though, and on that day I wrote a little poem. Dragonair... my favorite Pokemon ever. I just hope I get it right when I raise Shimmer II.
Shimmer sounds extremely special to you. A Gengar is on its way to you.

Deposited a level 6 Whismur male with your message. my IGN: Pinguinsx.

When i was a kid, i didn't have money to buy original copy of games for my GBA, so my first copy of any pokemon game was a pokemon gold, the problem was it wasn't in english, it was in some language similar to russian (for reference, i live in brazil) and my first pokemon in that game was a chikorita, i went until the end with that pokemon and got it lvl 100, it was hard, but i was a kid everything was fun at that time, in the end i already knew all move set in the game in russian, too bad i forgot everything today, later my copy of the game got destroyed, don't remember how though... but i still remember playing this game (and going after celebi's rumor at the time in some forest). Maybe this was more of a game story then a pokemon one, but it's the one i like more the most :).

Ty :d

Hi man cool giveaway !! A pokemon that have special place in my heart was jolteon.b Back in the Yellow version days My sister decided we have to evolve eevee to vaporeon, even if i want jolteon because it looks badass, then latter in the game i saw Gary M.fucking Oak evolve his own eevee to jolteon...you can imagine my face. Since that day i used jolteon in every generetion of pokemon, but nothing like those days spaming Thunder in Pokemon Stadium.

I depoited a lvl 9 Whismur

IGN: GEPESE

thanks!

Deposited a level 6 Whismur male with your message. my IGN: Pinguinsx.

When i was a kid, i didn't have money to buy original copy of games for my GBA, so my first copy of any pokemon game was a pokemon gold, the problem was it wasn't in english, it was in some language similar to russian (for reference, i live in brazil) and my first pokemon in that game was a chikorita, i went until the end with that pokemon and got it lvl 100, it was hard, but i was a kid everything was fun at that time, in the end i already knew all move set in the game in russian, too bad i forgot everything today, later my copy of the game got destroyed, don't remember how though... but i still remember playing this game (and going after celebi's rumor at the time in some forest). Maybe this was more of a game story then a pokemon one, but it's the one i like more the most :).

Ty :d
Hi man cool giveaway !! A pokemon that have special place in my heart was jolteon.b Back in the Yellow version days My sister decided we have to evolve eevee to vaporeon, even if i want jolteon because it looks badass, then latter in the game i saw Gary M.fucking Oak evolve his own eevee to jolteon...you can imagine my face. Since that day i used jolteon in every generetion of pokemon, but nothing like those days spaming Thunder in Pokemon Stadium.

I depoited a lvl 9 Whismur

IGN: GEPESE

thanks!
I found your Whimsurs, and a Gengar is on its way to both of you. It's nice to see who are people's favourite pokemon are, and the story behind them.

alredy have been testing it in some battles and protect dissable combo work really well, great giveaway man thank you!!

Hello There! I deposited a level 18 male Whismur with the message requested. My ign is Gustavo.
I know you said to post one pokemon who means a lot, or is special, the problem is, well I have 2 haha :P
Arcanine and Machamp are my all time two favorite pokemon. First of all I remember seeing Gary use that Arcanine against Giovanni to kick that Kingler's butt and man, back then did I think he looked awesome. Machamp on the other hand, the design says it all, a super muscular pokemon with four arms ready to tear your puny pikachu to pieces!! Come on, what else could you possibly ask for? :P Anyways, since Gen 3 I have used Arcanine and Machamp on every single one of my playthrough, and believe me, it's been a lot of them, yet I have not gotten tired of them and to this day I still like them as much as when I first got my first Arcanine or Machamp.
Thank you in advanced!!!

I deposited a Whismur
Level: 1
IGN: Mertyville

I caught in game in the Story of AS a bold Latias with 31/31/31/31/29/31 ivs. This is the highest I have gotten from a legendary without RNG abuse or anything. I love using it as Mega Latias and it is a lot of fun to use.
I can't imaging trading this 'mon considering that I have a lot of perfect IV Latias in my box nor can I imaging letting it get cloned.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

Ign:I8TOKYO
deposited lv9 male whismur nicknamed"P3DS"
My favorite poke is salamence. I remember getting a bagon in saphire and wondering what it would evolve into and BAM! What a cool design, love at first sight! Taught it fly and it NEVER left my party again. It was a let down to see the mega design but still happy it got one. Thank you for this give away, looking forward to using the " white night"

Deposited a lvl 13 (male) Whismur with the requested message. My IGN is Max.

The most special Pokemon I have ever had, is a Blastoise in Pokemon Blue. The Squirtle which it evolved from, was the first Pokemon I have ever had. That fact alone already makes the Blastoise special. Furthermore, that Blastoise brings back precious memories of my childhood. I remember battling al the kids in school, with Blastoise by my side. My best friend always used a Venusaur, which of course has an advantage against Blastoise. Stubborn as I am (and confident of my Blastoise) I always used my Blastoise against his Venusaur, equipping Blastoise with Blizzard. Those were really great times. Unfortunately, none of my friend plays Pokemon anymore.

Thanks in advance! :)

Deposited a Whismur Lv. 10, Female
IGN: Haruka

I always keep a Pikachu with me in game because I started my journey of Pokemon with Yellow. I breed over 20 boxes to try to get a Jolly Male 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Volt Tackle but only got females that fit the criteria.

Thanks in advance!

Everyone who has posted has a gengar on the way. It is so nice to hear about everyone's pokemon.

IGN: Kite
Deposited: Whismur (no nickname), Lv 15, female

A Dragonite I bred in 5th gen that had multiscale and extreme speed with 29/31/31/xx/31/31 it was my first pokemon with good stats and because of it I beat the battle subway singles for the first time

Deposited male Whismur level 8.
IGN: Karan
Definitely my Aggron in gen 3 was my fav. I could always rely on it because it was such a tank. Loved having that thing. Whenever I was in trouble, throw out Aggron and win :) Sooo reliable!! Definitely special to me.

IGN: Jet
Deposited: Male Whismur lvl 15

My favorite Pokemon is Absol. When it first popped up while I was playing I was mesmerized by its look and description. I've used one ever since in my teams.

First of all thanks for hosting. I know how much effort it requires to breed a flawless shiny pkmn.

So ive deposited a lv 1 whismur. My ign is rodo.

One pokemon that I really felt special with it it was a shedinja I dont know how but somehow I felt powerful with it and in some time I defeated a rayquaza with it. It felt amazing I just did toxic plus double edge all the way. It was nicknamed whisper and I leveled it until lv 100. That happened during the emerald era.

Thanks in advance.

I've deposited a lvl 5 male whismur. I was able to specify gender.

IGN: Bobby

My special pokemon is squirtle. For no other reason than it being the first pokemon I picked when I got blue version at the young age of 10. I've since jumped on to team charmander but I will always have a soft spot for the first water starter. In fact, in every pokemon generation I've always done my first play through with a water starter in honor of old squirtle.

Thanks again for the giveaway!

Hi, thanks for your giveaways

Deposited a lv 8 (female) Whismur with the requested message. My IGN is Matteo.

My favorite pokemon is my shiny zapdos: I found him ten years ago on my fire red game: at that time I soft resetted for a good timid zapds, and since at that time a 31 IV special attack and speed was amazing I try to get one, but I was so lucky that I found a shiny bird with no 31 ivs, but with good nature and passable iv, good enough for a competitive set. zap (this is the name of my bird) was my oldest competitive pokemon, and I fight with him hunderd of battles with internet users, but first of this with my friends. I parteciped with zap at tournaments in various summers, in evening battles, and in general in a lot of fight with my friends, all with my first zapdos, not with the clone: always with the original one, that now is a lv 100 pokemon; all those moments was realy funny moment, ad today are precious memory, all legated at my zap

Hello could i please have a gengar. Im uploading the whismur now.

A pokemon special to me was aegislash. Me and my friend used to battle non competetively and change our teams often. I still have some unfinished teams but the point is aegislash was my first level 100 and was every one of my teams for 3 months. Thank you

Ign:tyler

Hi and thanks for the giveaway..!

One special pokemon for me is Charmander. It's the first one I have ever played with (back in Pokemon Blue days) and I have always used him as my main pokemon to finish a game. I even traded him in super complicated ways (Cables anyone?) before the PSS existed to be able to do this :)

I deposited a lvl 1 Female Whismur, IGN: DoubleD. Thanks again..!

Hi there, great giveaway! A special Pokemon to me was my Raikou in Pokemon Gold. I happened upon it before I knew what it was in one of those random wild battles, and thinking it looked really cool threw a pokeball at it at full health. To my amazement I caught it, and it became a staple member of my team. In every game thereafter, if possible I've tried to team design around it (it's currently fallen out of team but I'm hoping to get a good one in my recently bought copy of Omega Ruby).

I've deposited a level 15 male Whismur, IGN Steve, message "Perish Song". I look forward to receiving the Gengar (another great 'mon in my opinion), thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)