Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I've had limited access to the internet for the last day or two and this just whizzed by me. Congratulations to all our winners!

As for abilities, the only one I'm really concerned about is Raptor Head. Just to clarify, it doesn't block reductions caused by its own moves, correct?

This seems more like a Haxorus with beefed up stats. I think a standard DD set works best with it. It can use Gunk Shot over Poison Jab for Fairies, which is nice. An alternative to EQ would be Drain Punch, for more survivability. Other than that, I could see it use a Choice Scarf set well, since it has such a massive movepool.
I don't think there is much room for improvement, it's already at max Speed so speed creeping isn't an option and it has the better typing of the 2 options.

Hooporus @ Focus Sash
- Drain Punch / Earthquake
- Gunk Shot
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw

Hoopa @ Choice Scarf
- Gunk Shot
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Superpower

Pretty straightforward mega. 2 STAB moves with huge BP, Bolt Strike or Fusion Bolt for more high BP coverage and lastly either Ice Punch, to be able to hit some of the Dragon types like Mega Altaria and Latios, or U-Turn so you can get out of there. I can't really see any Status moves that I would give up an Attack for. Maybe Will-O Wisp or Taunt.

Lopunnini
- Fusion Bolt / Bolt Strike
- V-create
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn / Ice Punch

I don't think anyone will use this for its base form. Immunity to burns is nice and since it has so many high BP moves, you would ideally want a bulky Dragon/Ghost (lol, Scrappy - Sorry Hooporus), Dragon/Fairy or Dragon/Poison because it can only be hit with the "weak" Ice Punch. There is no such fusion, so the next best thing would be something that can be hit with Electric but still resists Fire and Fighting: Dianbro seems like your best bet

252 Atk Mega Lopunnini Bolt Strike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Dianbro: 136-160 (35.4 - 41.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

It just barely doesn't get 2HKO'd if it's not mega on a switch in, living with about 2% after the second Bolt Strike.

252 Atk Mega Lopunnini Bolt Strike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dianbro: 188-222 (48.9 - 57.8%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO

In return, it can be really mean to Lopunnini but the question is, if it will stay in.

4 SpA Mega Dianbro Scald vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Lopunnini: 222-264 (72.3 - 85.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

If you're concerned about Dianbro, you can run Taunt so it can't heal up or burn it with WoW and still kill it but then you are going to take a Scald.

Last edited:
Aeroraptor @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Raptor Head
EVs: 8 HP / 248 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat/Earthquake
- Double-Edge/U-Turn
- Double-Edge/Taunt

A fairly generic Aeroraptor set, but an effective one. Use STAB Tough Claws Brave Bird to decimate the oppostion, and use Close Combat to hit those that resist Flying. Earthquake works similaraly in this role, with less power but also able to hit Ghost- and Electric-type Pokemon for more damage than CC. Double-Edge can be used to hit things which typing like Zapdos' or, which resist Flying- and Fighting-type moves, but you may want to have more utility in its place. U-Turn can be used to nab momentum, and that coming off a 152 Attack Tough Claws Pokemon is always going to hurt, and you may want to Taunt to shut down walls that might try and switch in on you, such as Cofagreelix.

The EV spread is fairly simple, giving Aeroraptor maximum speed to outspeed faster threats that may have a neutral nature, or other similar speed Pokemon such as Timid Mega Magmozam. 8 HP is used to minimize the amount of damage taken by Stealth Rock.

As for team options, ideally you would want a Special Attack that can break Pokemon such as Cofagreelix, Mega Skaria, and other bulky Rock-, Steel- and Electric-types. One possible combination would to used Gorecanion, a powerful Fire/Water set up sweeper to take on Rock- and Steel- types and a bulky Ground-type, such as Leafadon, Garchados or Quagsire to take care of Electric-types, as these 3 Pokemon would have good type synergy. If a core like thise were to be used, I would recommend running U-Turn on Aeroraptor to grab momentum when you want to switch.

Last edited:
Here's a Core:

Toxisharp @ Life Orb/Choice Band
Ability: Sharp Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Punch
- Swords Dance/Thunder Punch

Volcagon @ Leftovers
Ability: Glassing
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe OR 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Flamethrower/Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse

Shot @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Serene Eyes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Seed Flare
- Dazzling Gleam
- Grasswhistle

With just those 3 fusemons you can hit supereffectively every type: Toxisharp can hit Fairy, Psychic, Ghost, Grass, Flying and Water, Volcagon can hit Poison, Grass, Rock, Steel, Dragon, Ice, Fire, Bug and Electric, Shot can hit Fighting, Water, Dark and Ground. Also, they cover eachother weakness with an immunity: Volcagon and Shot are immune to Toxisharp's only weakness, Ground-type, Toxisharp is immune to Water, that is Volcagon's only weakness and Shot can work in case of Mold Breaker users (if Pidgemie was Water/Flying, I would have used it).

Reactions: OM

lepton

im fragile, but not that fragile
is a Tiering Contributor
Volcagon @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe (probably could be optimized)
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Giga Drain

Pretty cool QD sweeper, Fire Blast and Earth Power for STABs, Giga Drain for coverage

also is this playable

Last edited:

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Volcagon @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SpA / 252 Spe (probably could be optimized)
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Giga Drain

Pretty cool QD sweeper, Fire Blast and Earth Power for STABs, Giga Drain for coverage

also is this playable
SpartanMalice and rhydreigon are working on that.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The winners look cool. Glad Enterrak made it through!

Enterrak is a really great sweeter and can fulfil the roles both its parents wished they could do. Its most notable thing about Enterrak is its usually high HP for a purely offensive Pokemon, meaning it could in theory pull off a Tank set, especially with its access to STAB Sacred Fire. Its will most likely be seen sweeping through weakened teams with its Double Dancing set, due to its STABs having great coverage already.

Enterrak @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Justice Power
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Fire / Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Rock Polish

Pidgemie @ Pigeotite
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Ability: Natural Eye
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder
- Blizzard
- U-Turn / Rapid Spin / Roost

Suizirion @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Justice Power
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Scald
- Synthesis
- Taunt / Roar / Tailwind

This core takes the popular FWG tricore with Enterrak being the sweeper. Suizirion provides support and takes care of bulky waters that wall Enterrak. Pidgemie hits the Flying types that hit Enterrak and Suizirion supereffectively, while smashing Physical walls that wall Enterrak. After the opposing team has been weakened, Enterrak comes in and sweeps.

I get the feeling that Dianbro might become necessary if you don't want to get destroyed by all these incredibly powerful fusions. Either that, or everything dies within the first 10 turns.

I have a question, I was thinking of possible fusions and saw that Armaldo and Kabutops share the same abilities, except Armaldo has Swift Swim as its Hidden Ability. Is it possible to use that or would you be forced to take Battle Armor (or a combination of Battle Armor and Swift Swim)? I was thinking that the extra BST for fusing two mons with the same ability would be sweet for some low tier Pokemon.

Last edited:
I have a question, I was thinking of possible fusions and saw that Armaldo and Kabutops share the same abilities, except Armaldo has Swift Swim as its Hidden Ability. Is it possible to use that or would you be forced to take Battle Armor (or a combination of Battle Armor and Swift Swim)? I was thinking that the extra BST for fusing two mons with the same ability would be sweet for some low tier Pokemon.
If you put Battle Armor as the ability, the fusion gets +15 points per stat. Otherwise, just +10.

I would recommend tags and actually using the regular format instead of this mess. Nice fusions though, but I think that Umbreon does not learn Crunch, sadly.
I don't know how the tags work I tried a few things and nothing actually worked :c
And yeah I don't know why I thought it did... Well, it not learning that doesn't make it any less amazing.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
I don't know how the tags work I tried a few things and nothing actually worked :c
And yeah I don't know why I thought it did... Well, it not learning that doesn't make it any less amazing.
Well, thanks for the feedback, but next time, could you be a little more early?

OM

It's a starstruck world
Submission Phase is Open! You know the Drill by now, Max 6 Submissions, all In One Post, Same ability + Same Ability = + 15 instead of + 10.
EDIT: Forgot to tag rhydreigon

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I m gonna repost oldies

DNA Donors: Goodra / Manaphy
Offspring name: Goodraphy
New type: Dragon / Water
New base stats: 95 / 100 / 95 / 125 / 125 / 100 (+10 Defense, +20 Special Attack, +10 Speed)
New ability and desc:Hydration
Notable moves: Tail Glow, Draco Meteor, Scald, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Dazzling Gleam, Knock Off, Icy Wind, Heal Bell, U-turn
Role identification: Just Tail Glow and shot everything with Scald and Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor. Indestructible under Rain.

Parents: Dusknoir and Spiritomb
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Spiritnoir
New type: Ghost/Dark
New base stats: 62 / 111 / 136 / 83 / 136 / 55
New ability and desc: Pressure (lol)
Notable moves: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Punch, Disable, Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Taunt, Earthquake, Power-Up Punch, Destiny Bond, Trick, Pain Split, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Foul Play, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball
Role identification: Another bulky Ghost type! That's not weak to dark! Woah!! But seriously though its a pretty balanced wall right here. Pain split shenanigans!!

DNA Donors : Rhyperior and Volcanion
Offspring : Rhyperion
Typing Ground/Fire
New Stats : 102/140/135/92/72/70
(+15 Atk +10 Def +15 Spe)
New Ability and Desc : (Water Absorb + Solid Rock)= Wall of Fortitute: This Pokemon is immune to its weaknesses. If hit by a move corresponding to one of its weakness, it has no effect and heals itself of 1/4 its max HP instead.
Notable Moves : Rock Polish, Scald, Earthquake, FlareBlitz, Overheat, Steam Eruption, Eruption, Stealth Rock, Fire Punch, Earth Power, Slugde Bomb, Solarbeam, Megahorn, Avalanche, Thunderpunch, Fire Blast, Superpower, Explosion
Role Description : This shit. Is real. A Pokemon immune to its weaknesses. A similar thing could be exploited with Quag and Rhy via reg breeding, but Fire/Ground has more weaknesses to exploit (plus its stats are NINE times better). Now to its coolness. Rhyperion can run an efficient RP set and sweep with its great 140 attack stat. Its special attack is worth mentioning, and its special moves are more expanding than its physical. Bulky Rocks and Assault Vest both sound like viable options, but I'd slap on a Choice Band and call it a day. Seriously guys, this thing is SUPER powerful. Hope its not TOO broken.

Parents Conkeldurr and Pangoro
Shared Egg Group : Human-Like
Offspring : CONGORO
Typing : Fighting/Dark
Stats : 110/142/96/72/78/61
New Ability and Desc : (Guts+Iron Fist) Fist of Fury: The power of this Pokemon's punching moves are ×1.2 . If this Pokemon is afflicted by any major status comdition however, the multiplier is increased to ×1.5. Ignores attack drop from burn.
Notable Moves : Mach Punch, Knock Off, Drain Punch, Superpower, Gunk Shot, Substitute, Focus Punch, Elemental Punches, Parting Shot, Hammer Arm, Stone-Edge, Dual Chop, Helping Hand, Earthquake
Role Identification : Hear the legends of the kungfu… I mean, Here is Congoro! Congoro is a force to be reckoned with, armed with the Fist of Fury, Congoro's extensive punching moves receive a boost in power. But all physical attackers know the pain of status. Hazard hates paralyze, Metabat is done after a burn, and Haxardos knows recoil + Toxic means death. But Congoro laughs in the face of status, knowing that it boosts its punching moves by 1.5! That means Mach Punch is 60 before STAB, Drain Punch is 112 and Focus Punch is 225. You heard right. Congoro has access to a 225 move when burnt, before accounting for STAB! Fuck you stall! Congoro can run a multitude of sets, Like Choice Band for pure wallbreaking, SubPunch for insta death, or Assualt Vest for defensive sets. It also has access to Parting shot, making great for VoltTurn teams. Opponents need to be careful,as 1 wrong move means something could be dead. Congoro switches in in a Will o wisp from Rotom, and it switches un fear of the AV set. The poke coming in gets a taste of a full power Focus Punch! Even resists are severly damaged. I'll get calcs later to prove. So be careful all, as this thing is a monster!

EDIT: Here's an example. This if Congoro gets statused.

252+ Atk Fist Plate Conkeldurr Focus Punch vs. 248 HP /252+ Def Clefable: 226-267 (57.5 - 67.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Clefable can't switch in on Focus Punch, and since 61 speed is OBVIOUSLY faster than 60, it can finish it off with Drain Punch!

Parents: Gyarados / Salamence
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Gyaramence
New type: Water/Dragon
New base stats: 110/145/94/100/105/105
New ability and desc: Intimidate
Notable moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Waterfall, Earthquake, Crunch, Iron Head, Fire Fangs, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Scald, Hydro Pump, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse
Role identification: Overall improvement for both of them for what concerns typing, stats and movepool. An incredible physical or mixed sweeper with very good bulk and very nice movepool, but look at the mega.

Parents:
Gyarados / Salamence
Offspring name: Mega Gyaramence
New type: Water/Dark
New base stats: 110/175/124/110/135/105
New ability and desc: Mold Breaker
Notable moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Iron Head, Waterfall, Earthquake, Fire Fangs, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Scald, Hydro Pump,
Role identification: Incredible moveset, amazing Attack stat with a very good speed tier, good typing attack-wise, fantastic bulk to take advantaget of Dragon Dance.

Parents: Florges and Roserade
Shared Egg Group: Fairy
Offspring: Florgade
New Stats: 79/77/76/128/139/92
New Typing: Poison/Fairy
New Ability and Desc: [Flower Veil + Natural Cure]= Flower Power: Prevents the user from getting stat drops and major status conditions
Notable Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Synthesis, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Moonblast, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Psychic, Wish, Light Screen, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Calm Mind
Role Description: Yeah Flower Power! Florgade can do what both of its parents can do: be a cleric, Wish support, set hazards and sweep with Calm Mind. Its massive 139 special defence and its great defensive typing allows it to function as an excellent pivot, soaking up status thanks to its great ability granting it immunities to them. Its no slouch offensively either, having a great 128 Special Attack, it can perform a effecient Calm Mind set. It even has Sleep Powder to cripple switchins and checks. A really great mon.

Plus its a fairy that checks other fairies!!!

all of these aren't originally mine, so if they win I'll give credit to the original creators. I'll get images later.

Last edited:

lepton

im fragile, but not that fragile
is a Tiering Contributor

Parents: Pinsir + Galvantula
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Pintula
New type:

New base stats:
77/111/90/86/75/106
New ability and desc: Hyper Eyes (Hyper Cutter + Compound Eyes) This Pokemon's accuracy is boosted by 30%, and that cannot be lowered.
Notable moves: Sticky Web, Thunder Wave, Agility, Sucker Punch, Wild Charge, Pursuit, X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Close Combat, Knock Off, Stealth Rock
Role identification: This could be a good hazard lead with Sticky Web and Stealth Rock, as well as a probably decent dual dance set.

Parents: Pinsir [Mega] + Galvantula
Shared Egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Mega Pintula
New Type:

New base stats:
77/141/110/96/95/126
New ability: Aerilate
Notable moves: Sticky Web, Thunder Wave, Agility, Sucker Punch, Wild Charge, Pursuit, X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Close Combat, Knock Off, Stealth Rock, Return, Quick Attack, Feint
Role Identification: Faster, a little less powerful Mega Pinsir with better Special stats

Parents: Heracross + Klinklang
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Heraklang
New Type: Steel/Fighting
New base stats: 70/132/95/55/90/107 (+20 Atk, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Electric Swarm (Swarm + Plus) Boosts bug moves by 30% if the opposing Pokemon has Plus, Minus, or derivatives.
Notable Moves: Shift Gear, Close Combat, Gear Grind, Megahorn,
Role Identification: This thing is outclassed by it's mega.

Parents: Heracross [Mega] + Klinklang
Offspring name: Mega Heraklang
New type: Steel/Fighting
New base stats: 70/192/135/55/100/97 (+20 Atk, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Skill Link
Notable moves: Shift Gear, Close Combat, Gear Grind, Megahorn, Pin Missle, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast
Role identification: Oh God. 194 Attack, 97 Speed with Shift Gear backed by 70/135/100 defenses giving it plenty of time to set up. A great typing that gives it 8 resistances an immunity and only three weaknesses.

ATTACK OF THE RAICHU FUSIONS (it's the only pokemon that learns fake out + extremespeed lol)

Parents: Raichu + Altaria
Offspring name: Raitaria
New type: Electric/Flying
New base stats: 67/100/82/80/97/100 (+20 Atk, +5 Spe, +10 Def, +5 SDef)
New ability and desc: Storm Cloud (Lightning Rod + Cloud Nine) Removes weather effects and user is immune to electric attacks.
Notable moves: Roost, Heal Bell, Draco Meteor, Cotton Guard, Dragon Dance, Volt Tackle, Earthquake, Fire Blast Dragon Claw, Extremespeed, Nasty Plot
Role identification: Terrible. use the mega.

Parents: Raichu + Altaria [Mega]
Offspring name: Mega Raitaria
New Type: Electric/Fairy
New base stats: 67/140/102/120/97/100 (+20 Atk, +5 Spe, +10 Def, +5 SDef)
New Ability: Pixilate
Notable Moves: Roost, Heal Bell, Draco Meteor, Cotton Guard, Dragon Dance, Volt Tackle, Earthquake, Fire Blast Dragon Claw, EXTREMESPEED, FAKE OUT, Return, Hyper Voice, Nasty Plot
Role Indentification: FakeSpeed-er. 140/120/100 offensive stats is really good for a Pokemon with such a good movepool. Run FakeSpeed and revenge everything, Dragon Dance, and sweep everything, run Nasty Plot and surprise people, run Cotton Guard and tank everything.

Parents: Raichu + Glalie
Offspring name: Railie
New type: Electric/Ice
New base stats: 70/105/67/85/80/115 (+20 Atk, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: [WIP]
Notable Moves: dont use it
Role identification: dont use it

Parents: Raichu + Glalie [Mega]
Offspring Name: Mega Railie
New type: Electric/Ice
New base stats: 70/145/67/125/80/135 (+20 Atk, +20 Spe)
New ability: Refridgerate
Notable moves: Fake Out, Extremespeed, Return, Explosion, Volt Tackle, Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam
Role identification: Second FakeSpeeder. Compared to Mega Raitaria it trades bulk and setup for a better offensive type and higher speed, and a one-time nuke in Explosion. STAB BoltBeam coverage is incredible for an offensive mon with 145/125/135 offensive stats.

Parents: Raichu + Pinsir
Offspring name: Rainsir
New type: Electric/Bug
New base stats: 62/127/87/72/85/97 (+20 Atk, +10 Def, +10 SDef)
New ability and desc: [WIP]
Notable moves: dont use it
Role identification: dont use it

Parents: Raichu + Pinsir [Mega]
Offspring name: Mega Rainsir
New type: Electric/Flying
New base stats: 62/157/107/82/105/117 (+20 Atk, +10 Def, +10 SDef)
New ability: Aerilate
Notable Moves: Fake Out, Extremespeed, Volt Tackle, Return, Swords Dance
Role indentification: Maybe the best of the Raichu fusions, trades typing, a little speed and a little bulk for sheer power and Swords Dance.

and now a repost

Parents: Rotom + Gardevoir
Offspring name: Rotovoir
New type: Ghost/Fairy
New base stats: 69/67/81/120/106/95
New ability and desc: Immunity Trace (Levitate + Trace) Whenever this Pokemon switches in, it becomes immune to the opponenets primary type until this Pokemon switches out.
Notable moves: Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Psyshock, Hex, Volt Switch, Trick, Focus Blast, Taunt, Calm Mind, Heal Bell, Wish
Role identification:
Immunity Trace is a very interesting ability, but I don't think Rotovoir has the stats to abuse it. It could make a niche Calm Mind sweeper, but the Mega form is where it shines.

Parents: Rotom + Gardevoir
Offspring name: Mega Rotovoir
New type: Ghost/Fairy
New base stats: 69/87/81/160/126/115
New ability and desc: Pixilate
Notable moves: Hyper Voice, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Psyshock, Hex, Volt Switch, Trick, Focus Blast, Taunt, Calm Mind, Heal Bell, Wish
Role identification: Mega Rotovoir would be a faster, but a little less powerful Mega Gardevoir with a different typing. Volt Switch is an interesting addition to this set, because it allows her to be a pivot.

Last edited:
Three oldies and one new idea at the moment!

Parents: Tyranitar and Tropius
Shared Egg Group: Monster
Offspring Name: Tyranus
New Typing: Rock / Flying
New Base Stats: 109 / 111 / 106 / 93 / 103 / 66
New Ability: Sirocco - Summons sandstorm for five turns on switch in, doubles speed while in sand.
Notable Moves: Synthesis, Body Slam, Whirlwind, Growth, Roost, Earthquake, Return, Solar Beam, Leaf Storm, Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Curse, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Outrage, Seed Bomb, Tailwind, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Rock Slide, Dark Pulse, Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Claw, Taunt, Shadow Claw, Rock Polish, Dragon Tail, Power-up Punch, Ancient Power, Iron Head, Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Aqua Tail, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Foul Play, Low Kick, Super Power, Air Slash, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Flamethrower, Fire Blast.
Role Description: The stats look middling, but remember in sand they become 109/111/106/93/154/132. Tropius provides Tyranitar with some new boosting options in Tailwind and Growth, allowing them to get incredibly fast or provide their team with some speed should you run Tyranus as the lead for a sand team, or boost both attack stats at once in the right conditions. It also allows it to deal with water, grass, and fighting much more easily with grass and flying coverage moves and resistances.

Mega Tyranus
New Base Stats: 109 / 141 / 146 / 93 / 123 / 76
New Ability: Sand Stream
Notable Moves: Synthesis, Body Slam, Whirlwind, Growth, Roost, Earthquake, Return, Solar Beam, Leaf Storm, Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Curse, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Outrage, Seed Bomb, Tailwind, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Rock Slide, Dark Pulse, Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Claw, Taunt, Shadow Claw, Rock Polish, Dragon Tail, Power-up Punch, Ancient Power, Iron Head, Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Aqua Tail, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Foul Play, Low Kick, Super Power, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Flamethrower, Fire Blast.
Role Description: More survivable but slower in sand, Mega Tyranus is a juggernaut rather than a lead or cleaner. Here, the recovery from Tropius becomes more beneficial than the boosting, with Tyranus almost hoping for the sand to subside so he can start using Synthesis or Thunder to their full effect. With coverage added to more easily deal with the watery menaces its kaiju parent feared, this form is a wall that can give as good as it gets.

Parents: Audino and Zygarde
Shared Egg Group: DNA FUSION
Offspring Name: Audizy
New Typing: Ground / Normal
New Base Stats: 125 / 80 / 103 / 90 / 90 / 72 (+20HP, +20SPA)
New Ability: Heal Break - While this Pokemon is active, effects that would restore health to a Pokemon, except for Heal Pulse, instead cause them to lose that much health.
Notable Moves: Psyshock, Calm Mind, Toxic, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, PSychic, Shadow Ball, Light Screen, Reflect, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Return, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Grass Knot, Substitute, Trick Room, Wild Charge, Power-up Punch, Dazzling Gleam, Surf, Amnesia, Heal Bell, Yawn, Fire Punch, Gravity, Hyper Voice, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Low Kick, MAgic Coat, Pain Split, Role Play, Signal Beam, Thunder Punch, Zen Headbutt, Glare, Bulldoze, Crunch, Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Coil, Extremespeed, Outrage, Sludge Wave, Focus Blast, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Dragon Tail, Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Super Power.
Role Description: Wow, look at that movepool for an anti-wall wall. Could be a great Trick Room setter for the slower teams in the meta, as well as wearing down other bulky threats with its ability, making leftovers now deal 1/16th their maximum hp in damage each turn.Unfortunately, this also bars you from having recovery outside of Pain Split until you use its Mega, but with its bulk it can probably Leftovers Stall something well enough anyway.

MEGA AUDIZY
New Typing: Ground / Fairy
New Base Stats: 125 / 80 / 143 / 110 / 130 / 72
New Ability: Healer
Notable Moves: Psyshock, Calm Mind, Toxic, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Light Screen, Reflect, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Return, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Grass Knot, Substitute, Trick Room, Wild Charge, Power-up Punch, Dazzling Gleam, Surf, Amnesia, Heal Bell, Yawn, Fire Punch, Gravity, Hyper Voice, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Low Kick, MAgic Coat, Pain Split, Role Play, Signal Beam, Thunder Punch, Zen Headbutt, Glare, Bulldoze, Crunch, Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Coil, Extremespeed, Outrage, Sludge Wave, Focus Blast, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Dragon Tail, Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Super Power, Wish, Drain Punch, Drain Kiss, Healing Wish.
Role Description: Lose the gimmick, embrace the bulky special attacker (with excellent recovery options) you were born to be! Mega Audizy's new ability is terrible, sure (unless its doubles, I guess), but look at that 125/143/130 defensive spread and 143 Sp.Atk! Back it up with the excellent Ground/Fairy dual STAB combo and suddenly this weird cuddly snake thing is a potent combatant and wall in its own right.

Parents: Arcanine and Delcatty
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Arkitty
New Typing: Fire / Normal
New Base Stats: 90 / 97 / 82 / 87 / 77 / 92
New Ability: Basic Boost - This Pokémon is immune to Normal-type moves, including normal-type moves that have been changed by Aerilate, Pixilate, Refrigerate, or derivatives. When hit by one, the power of its own Normal-type moves is increased by 1.5×. While subsequent hits by Normal-type moves will not provide further increase in power, the Pokémon remains immune to their effects.
Notable Moves: Thunder Fang, Roar, Fire Fang, Extreme Speed, Solar Beam, Return, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Flame Charge, Overheat, Will-o-Wisp, Substitute, Wild Charge, Body Slam, Aerial Ace, Close Combat, Crunch, Double-edge, Flare Blitz, Morning Sun, Dragon Pulse, Iron Head, Outrage, Agility, Fake Out, Sing, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Grass Knot, Cosmic Power, Baton Pass, Simple Beam, Sucker Punch, Wish, Zen Headbutt, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Play Rough.
Role Description: Immune to Extreme Speed, Fake Out, Hyper Voice, and a whole host of other moves, powering up its own when it switches into them. While Arkitty's stats are low, its ability being Normalized Flash Fire gives it a unique niche as not only an unusual spinblocker but a counter to all those -ate users out there. Combining Arcanine's powerful movepool with the variety of moves Delcatty has thanks to its contest focus back in Gen 3 means its selection is exceptionally broad and unpredictable, as well.

Parents: Heracross and Scizor
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Razorcross
New type: Fighting / Steel
New base stats: 90 / 142 / 102 / 62 / 102 / 90
New Ability: Swarm
Notable moves (all forms): Bullet Punch, Pursuit, Iron Head, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, X-Scissor, Iron Defense, Swords Dance, Roost, U-turn, Baton Pass, Defog, Knock Off, Super Power, Tailwind, Megahorn, Close Combat, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Low Kick.
Role identification: Even without its monstrous megas, this is a flexible beast with the power to back up its movepool. Its typing, balanced defensive stats, and roost recovery mean its hard to take down, and its raw physical power and excellent STABs let it hit hard. Also forms a solid Volt-Turn lead with some of the electric types in the meta if you Scarf it or build a little bulky. It could even run defog since it barely feels rocks switching in.

Mega Razorcross X
New base stats: 90 / 202 / 142 / 62 / 112 / 80
New Ability: Skill Link
Newly Notable moves: Arm Thrust, Bullet Seed, Pin Missile, Rock Blast, Bullet Punch, Pursuit, Iron Head, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, X-Scissor, Iron Defense, Swords Dance, Roost, U-turn, Baton Pass, Defog, Knock Off, Super Power, Tailwind, Megahorn, Close Combat, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Low Kick.
Role identification: First off, did you see that attack? That's a guaranteed five hits on any skill linked move coming off of 202 base attack. Even leaving that aside, this mega can run anything the base form can not requiring speed, and absolutely loves having Bullet Punch to get around that handicap. It's tanky, but trades some of Y's special defense for sheer power. Look at those Popeye arms.

Mega Razorcross Y
New base stats: 90 / 162 / 142 / 72 / 122 / 100
New Ability: Technician
Newly Notable moves: Vacuum Wave, Aerial Ace, Smack Down, Rock Tomb, Pursuit, Bulldoze, Bug Bite, Bullet Punch, Pursuit, Iron Head, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, X-Scissor, Iron Defense, Swords Dance, Roost, U-turn, Baton Pass, Defog, Knock Off, Super Power, Tailwind, Megahorn, Close Combat, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Low Kick.
Role identification: It's Scizor, but with a better typing and stat spread, and a slightly larger movepool. Like I said, it's a little tougher than X, and Technician lets it make use of some unusual moves or just hit harder with Bullet Punch. This one is actually reasonably fast, at least for a bulky attacker like this, so while it isn't the wallbreaker extraordinaire that X is, U-turn and such just got even better.

Last edited:

OM

It's a starstruck world
Might as Well submit something legal for once y/y

Parents: Registeel and Skarmory
Offspring name: Skaristeel
New type: Flying / Steel
New base stats: 83 / 88 / 155 / 68 / 120 / 70
New Ability: Sturdy + Clear Body = Survives hits that would OHKO with One Health Point. Can't have it's stats dropped.
Notable moves (all forms): Roost, Defog, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Brave Bird, Swords dance, Amnesia, Curse
Role identification: Wall! Yes, I went off from making stuff that break walls, and instead made something to are broken! Great Typing in Steel/Flying; A Better Sturdy, Good Set Up, Proper Healing, nice defences in 83/155/120. Also makes a nice Hazard Stacker.

AND

Parents: Manectric + Houndoom
New Typing: Electric/Dark
Offspring Name: Houndectric
New Base Stats: 83/93/65/118/80/110
New Ability: Lightning Rod + Flash Fire = Thunderous Embers: Raises Special Attack by 1.5x when hit by a fire attack move; immunity to fire attacks.
Notable Moves: Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Fire Blast, Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Overheat, Heat Wave, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Destiny bond, Discharge, Hidden Power, Switcheroo, Signal Beam
Role Description: Ok, so you know how Fire Types Destroy a ton of pokemon? Well Screw You! With an immunity for fire moves, as well as not be destroyed by Trace Attackers due to it's immunity to fire not being one of it's STAB moves. It's STAB moves have nice coverage, only being resisted by Dark/Ground, Dark/Electric, Fairy/Ground and Fairy/Electric Types. Only One Relevant Pokemon in the metagame actually resists this! It also provides nice momentum with volt Switch.
[Also I love how no-one hypes up their mega pre-evo's]

AND

Parents: Manectric-Mega + Houndoom
Offspring Name: Houndectric-Mega-M
New Base Stats: 83/93/85/148/100/140
New Ability: Intimidate
Notable Moves: Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Fire Blast, Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Overheat, Heat Wave, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Destiny bond, Discharge, Hidden Power, Switcheroo, Signal Beam
Role Description: A bit iffy, but Houndectric makes for a very scary special attacker, with a high speed and Special attack stat, Good Momentum giving moves and an above average Destiny Bond abusal rate! Intimidate provides nice Pseudo Bulk. Also look at that Special attack and realize it learns Nasty Plot

AND

Parents: Manectric + Houndoom-Mega
Offspring Name: Houndectric-Mega-H
New Base Stats: 83/93/105/148/90/130
New Ability: Solar Power
Role Description: 100% Outclassed by it's other mega unless running Sun.

Checking to see if Lucario/Lopunny is done

and

Parents: Lucario And Lopunny
Shared Egg Group: Human-Like
New Typing: Normal/Fighting
Offspring Name: Lupunnio
New Base Stats: 77/103/87/95/93/108
New Ability: Inner Focus + Cute Charm = Inner Cuteness 100% chance to Attract the foe upon being flinched.
Notable Moves: Extreme Speed, High Jump Kick, Swords Dance, Close Combat, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Encore, Fake Out
Role Description: One of the Few Fusions with a natural access to FakeSpeed As well as fighting/Ground Coverage! Outclassed in terms of Firepower by it's mega evolution but possibly one of the best revenge killers around.

and

Parents: Lucario And Lopunny-Mega
Shared Egg Group: Human-Like
New Typing: Normal/Fighting
Offspring Name: Lupunnio-Mega
New Base Stats: 77/163/97/95/93/138
New Ability: Scrappy
Notable Moves: Extreme Speed, High Jump Kick, Swords Dance, Close Combat, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Encore, Fake Out
Role Description: 163 attack, Fake Speed, Close Combat, Swords Dance and Scrappy. GG world.

Last edited:
Bleben and I worked on this together, I think it turned out really powerful

Parents: Gyarados/Sceptile
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name:
Gyaraptile
New type:
Water/Grass
New base stats: 83 / 105 / 72 / 83 / 93 / 101
New ability and desc:
Menacing Growth (Intimidate + Overgrow): Lower opponent's Attack by one stage and increases power of Grass type moves by 10%.
Notable moves: Leaf Storm, Pursuit, Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Rest, Sleep Talk, Low Sweep, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Swords Dance, Substitute, Power-Up Punch, Crunch, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Dragon Pulse, Drain Punch, Giga Drain, Low Kick, Outrage, Thunder Punch, Ice Fang, Hydro Pump, Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Ice Beam, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Scald, Stone Edge, Thunder Wave, Dark Pulse, Surf, Iron Head
Role identification: It's base form is incredibly average. I guess it can set up DD and do average sweeper damage or something. The real threat is that both of its Megas are great and if you predict the wrong one, you are in trouble. Not to mention they can run many different sets. It's immune to Spore, too!

Name:
Gyaraptile Mega X (Gyaradosite)
New type: Water/Dark
New base stats: 83 / 135 / 102 / 93 / 123 / 101
Ability:
Mold Breaker
Notable moves: Pursuit, Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Rest, Sleep Talk, Low Sweep, Swords Dance, Substitute, Power-Up Punch, Crunch, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Drain Punch, Low Kick, Outrage, Thunder Punch, Ice Fang, Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Taunt, Stone Edge, Thunder Wave, Iron Head.
Role identification: The Gyaradosite part of this Fusion is pretty straightforward. It's a stronger Mega Gyarados with a wider variety of moves such as Pursuit (which becomes a STAB when going mega) for trapping and Synthesis for nice, semi-reliable recovery. It can pull off a Dragon Dance easily and with its amazing 135 Attack and 101 Speed, it can easily sweep anyone who doesn't have an answer to it. Alternatively, with the aquisition of Swords Dance from Sceptile, and the already decent Speed stat, it can go with a bulky setup sweeper / wallbreaker set. Mold Breaker is the perfect ability for that, since it can ignore Unaware and Sturdy. Maybe PuP could be an alternative, too? Or just go for the good old RestTalk since it always works. It just has all the moves it needs to leave its mark on the metagame, the problem is being limited to 4.

Name:
Gyaraptile Mega Y (Sceptilite)
New type:
Water/Dragon
New base stats:
83 / 130 / 82 / 123 / 93 / 126
Ability:
Lightning Rod
Notable moves:
Leaf Storm, Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Rest, Sleep Talk, Low Sweep, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Swords Dance, Substitute, Power-Up Punch, Crunch, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Dragon Pulse, Drain Punch, Giga Drain, Low Kick, Outrage, Thunder Punch, Ice Fang, Hydro Pump, Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Ice Beam, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Scald, Stone Edge, Thunder Wave, Dark Pulse, Surf, Iron Head
Role identification:
This might actually be the scarier part, Mega Gyaraptile Y comes with amazing offenses on both sides and a Speed stat of 126, at the expense of a lot of bulk. While X is likely the better DD sweeper, Y can easily pull off a SD set without having to worry about Speed. One SD and then press the Outrage button. A special set is also possible, since it has incredible high BP coverage: Hydro Pump, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Leaf Storm, however no way to boost its SpA stat other than Lightning Rod. A mixed set seems to be the strongest choice here, pick the special moves that complement your physical moves the best to get rid of switch ins that don't expect a Leaf Storm (Water/Ground types?) or Fire Blast (Steel types). If they send a special wall Outrage or Waterfall them. Or maybe you want to Scald them for that guaranteed burn chance? With Water/Dragon as its typing it is also only weak to Dragon and Fairy type attacks (maybe you want to run Iron Head for those if you're paranoid).

Parents: Camerupt/Deoxys
Shared Egg Group: DNA
Offspring Name: Cameroxys
New type: Ground/Psychic
New base stats: 60/140/60/154/60/95 (+15 Def, +12 SpA, +13 SpD)
New ability and desc: Solid Pressure - Super Effective moves use 2 PP instead of 1.
Notables Moves: Earth Power, Fire Blast, Psycho Boost, Psychic, Psycho Boost, Rock Polish, Agility, Earthquake, Zen Heabutt, ExtremeSpeed, Knock Off, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast
Role Identification: Probably just mega tbh.

Parents: Camerupt/Deoxys
Offspring Name: Mega Cameroxys
New type: Ground/Psychic
New base stats: 60/160/90/194/90/75 (+15 Def, +12 SpA, +13 SpD)
New ability and desc: Sheer Force
Notables Moves: Earth Power, Fire Blast, Psycho Boost, Psychic, Psycho Boost, Rock Polish, Agility, Earthquake, Zen Heabutt, ExtremeSpeed, Knock Off, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Curse, Calm Mind, Cosmic Power
Role Identification: WAIT, NO, DON'T JUST LOOK AT THE STATS AND THINK IT'S BROKEN HEAR ME OUT, TRUST ME! Anyway, although 160/194 offences may be staggering to say the least, I personally don't think that Mega Cameroxys is broken, as least by Fusion Evolution's standards. Ground/Psychic typing it's that great defensively, and that can't really be back up by its defences, as while 60/90/90 is fairly solid, it's nothing to boast about. Furthermore, 75 Speed is in no may impressive, so I don't see how Mega Cameroxys is broken when we have 180 SpA/141 Spe monsters like Mega Magmozam running around. But, with all that said, Mega Cameroxys is still a threat. Firstly, a 194 Special Attack stat is enormous, tying with Mega Mewtwo Y as the highest in the game, and it even has a 160 Attack stat if it wants to go Physical/Mixed. It even has a movepool that can back this up, with Sheer Force boosted Psychic, Earth Power, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Zen Headbutt and Rock Slide, and more. It also has moves like ExtremeSpeed for priority and Rock Polish/Agility to boost its sub-par speed and to make it deadly. It can even boost its own power with Calm Mind, or just use Psycho Boost to attack all out. All in all, a powerful but not broken fusion (in my opinion, at least) that can even make Cameruptite useful (shocking, I know!)

parents: slaking / sandslash
shared egg group: field
offspring name: sans
new type: normal/ground
new base stats: 122/140/115/80/70/92
new ability and desc: lazy bones - every other turn gains a 20% evasion boost, but loses 20% attack.
notable moves: retaliate, return, earthquake, rapid spin, swords dance, stealth rock, counter, ice punch, thunderpunch, knock off, stone edge
role identification: get it, cause bone moves are ground-type and slaking is lazy? ... whatever. anyway, sans may just appear to be a joke fusionmon, but it does have some spine! 140 attack means sans will hit hard enough to shake its opponents to the bone, and 122/115 physical bulk means that it has some meat on its bones... wait. strong stab and coverage means that anything that tries to wall this thing is gonna be boned, and it can boost that attack even higher with swords dance. stealth rock and rapid spin allows it to support its team, and a good offence and support mon can provide a strong skeleton to any team's framework. these are just the bare bones of what makes sans a great pokemon, and you'd be a real bonehead not to use it on your team.

Parents: Blastoise/Thundurus-T
Offspring Name: Thunderblast
New type: Water/Electric
New base stats: 80/94/90/130/100/100 (BST: 594, +1 HP, +5 Def, +15 SpA, +8 SpD, + 11 Spe)
New ability and desc: Torrential Voltage (that makes PERFECT sense): Electric immunity, and when hit by an Electric-type move, this Pokemon's Electric moves gain a 50% power boost.
Notable Moves: Nasty Plot, Agility, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Aura Sphere, Scald, Sludge Wave, Volt Switch
Role Identification: Although just another Pokemon to be used as a stepping stone to its Mega, Thunderblast's ability is useful to shut down opposing Volt Switchers while gaining a Flash Fire-esque boost to its own Electric moves.

Parents: Mega Blastoise/Thundurus-T
Offspring Name: Mega Thunderblast
New type: Water/Electric
New base stats: 80/114/110/180/110/100
New ability and desc: Mega Launcher
Notable Moves: Nasty Plot, Agility, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Aura Sphere, Scald, Sludge Wave, Volt Switch, Thunder, Dragon Pulse
Role Identification: A powerful Mega with useful typing, Mega Thunderblast (just look at that name!) has the potential to be one of the most threatening Pokemon in the meta. 180 Special Attack is phenomenal, which is backed by 80/110/110 bulk, meaning that it lacks the frailty that many of its fellow Special Attackers are cursed with. 100 Speed and access to Agility mean that while it's not as immediately as fast as the likes of Mega Shot and Mega Magmozam, it can easily catch up and become nearly impossible to take down as it hits like a truck, has solid bulk and mind blowing speed. Nasty Plot is also available if you need even more insane levels of power, and I haven't even talked about attacking moves yet! Firstly, it has Hydro Pump and Thunder(bolt) for great STAB power, which is even greater if it's paired with the rain setter Manatar, and Volt Switch is there too for momentum. It also has Ice Beam to round out its BoltBeam coverage, and it has access to moves like Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse to take advantage of 180 Special Attack Mega Launcher. Mega Thunderblast is an incredible Pokemon, and one that can even outclass the current Kings of the Fusion Evolution Special attacking meta.

Last edited:
Parents: Wailord + Umbreon
Shared Egg group: Field
Name: Umbord
New Type: Water/Dark
New Base Stats: 142/87/87/85/97/72 (570 BST)
New Ability: (Oblivious/Water Veil + Synchronize) Apathy - Whenever this pokemon is afflicted by a status or move restricting affect, it is removed from Umbord and applied to the opposing pokemon. If the opposing pokemon cannot be inflicted with the status/restriction it is simply removed from Umbord.

Notable Moves: Splash, Hydro Pump, Waterfall, Surf, Ice Beam, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Foul Play, Earthquake, Scald, Toxic, Rest, Curse, Wish, Moonlight, Taunt, Nightmare, Aqua Ring(?), Heal Bell, Soak

Role Identification: Umbord is the only (usually) untauntable and 100% unstatusable support pokemon in existence thanks to its ability Apathy. Apathy also makes it capable of inflicting two statuses with one set while still leaving room for Heal Bell and Wish + Protect. Not only that but it can put an opposing pokemon to sleep without worrying about typing or accuracy at all, though it is a bit more situational than simply spamming Spore. Also if holding a Flame Orb and using Soak, Umbord is the only pokemon capable of burning a Fire type.

How Apathy works:
Rest will restore Umbord to full health and instead put the opposing pokemon to sleep but will not cause sleep to the opposing pokemon if the other player already has a sleeping pokemon or if Umbord is at full health. This is because Apathy does not prevent a status from being inflicted, it removes them and then applies them to the opposing pokemon.
Offensive moves with a chance to apply a status (Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Relic Song/etc.) will cause the status to be removed from Umbord and applied to the opposing pokemon.
Choice Items don't apply their move restrictions to Umbord. Originally I thought about it applying the restrictions to opposing pokemon but the more I thought about it the more it 6-0'd stall, and that aint exactly ok.
Flame/Toxic Orb will be a free Toxic/Will-O-Wisp that activates at the end of every turn.
Taunt applies its effect to the opposing pokemon instead of Umbord.
Torment works the same as taunt.
Cute Charm/Attract will make the opposing pokemon infatuated instead. Serves em right for running that shit.
Yawn will put an opposing pokemon to sleep if it activates on Umbord. I can't see this ever causing problems with the sleep clause so forget about that.
Synchronize will give the status to Umbord... Who will immediately get rid of it again thanks to Apathy.
Apathy does not affect stat reducing moves.
Apathy does not affect Leech Seed.
Apathy cannot give a status to a pokemon that also has Apathy, resulting in the effect just being removed from Umbord.
Mold Breaker will allow Umbord to be Taunted/Tormented but not statused.

Parents: Audino + Blissey
Shared Egg Group: Fairy
Name: Audissey
New Type: Normal (WHAT A CHANGE)
New Base Stats: 189/45/58/77/121/62
New Ability: (Regenerator + Natural Cure) Deep Breath - Cure status and restore 33% max HP on switching out

Notable Moves: Knock Off, Wish, Soft-Boiled, Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, Healing Wish, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Yawn, Encore, Light Screen, Reflect, Trick Room

Role Identification: YALL WANT SOME BULK? This undying pink monster has every support tool you could think of. Whether you use it to set Trick Room, setting dual screens, using it for cleric duty, etc. this thing will get the job done quite well. It can pass massive 260 health Wishes while still restoring 170 of its own health at the same time, and that's without HP investment! Also has an amazing name.

Name: Mega-Audissey
New Type: Normal/Fairy
New Base Stats: 189/45/98/97/161/62
New Ability: Healer (what a shame...)

Notable Moves: Hyper Voice, Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Surf, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Psyshock, Signal Beam, Calm Mind, Soft-Boiled, Wish, Aromatherapy, Heal Bell

Role Identification: Holy hell that special coverage, and 97 Special Attack can make fair use of it too on a Calm Mind set. The real draw to this beast is the incredible bulk despite lacking an ability. 189/98/161 makes it the bulkiest pokemon in existence along with having a very strong defensive typing. Immunity to Ghost and Dragon, resistance to Dark and Bug, and only weak to Steel and Poison makes Mega-Audissey extremely difficult to put a dent in. If it weren't for its worthless ability then it would be one of the best choices for your Mega, and even then it's still not a bad one.

Parents: Hippowdon + Camerupt
Name: Camowdon
New Type: Ground/Fire
New Base Stats: 99/116/104/96/83/53
New Ability: (Sand Stream + Solid Rock) Sand Guard - In a Sandstorm, Camowdon takes 25% less damage from Super Effective Attacks + Summons Sandstorm on entry

Notable Moves: Earthquake, Lava Plume, Fire Blast, Earth Power, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Crunch, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Superpower, Explosion, Will-O-Wisp, Slack Off, Stealth Rock, Curse, Yawn, Toxic, Roar

Role Identification: Hippowdon trades away a bit of HP and Defense in exchange for another type, a much stronger ability, and a better movepool with this fusion. The extra Fire typing Camowdon recieves is in some ways an improvement (neutral to Ice + Grass, resistance to Bug/Fairy/Fire/Steel) and in others a hinderance (Weakness to Ground, x4 weakness to Water, neutral to Rock). Camowdon greatly appreciates having Lava Plume to break past defensive walls (not that anyone will be running anything but hyper offense in this format) that Earthquake can't do much to and for giving Burns, and nothing with Flash Fire wants to switch in on it.

Name: Mega-Camowdon
New Type: Ground/Fire
New Base Stats: 99/136/134/136/113/33
New Ability: Sheer Force

Notable Moves: Earth Power, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Crunch, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Will-O-Wisp, Slack Off, Curse

Role Identification: 99/134/113 bulk and offensive power that matches Porygon-Z and Landorus-T at the same time makes Mega-Camowdon a huge threat. With its ridiculous coverage and incredible ability, the only thing holding Mega-Camowdon back is its horrible speed. If you use it in Trick Room, its speed could become extremely useful instead of being a hinderance.

Parents: Rhyperior + Bibarel
Name: Rhyparel
New Type: Ground/Water
New Base Stats: 107/122/105/65/68/65
New Ability: (Solid Rock + Unaware) Unphased - Abilities, Items, or Stat boosts that would increase damage taken by Rhyparel or reduce damage dealt by Rhyparel are ignored

Notable Moves: Earthquake, Aqua Tail, Waterfall, Crunch, Megahorn, Superpower, Outrage, Dragon Tail, Iron Head, Brick Break, Poison Jab, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Avalanche, Curse, Swords Dance, Rock Polish, Stealth Rock, Super Fang, Toxic

Role Identification: Hilariously enough, the Bibarel half of this fusion is what actually makes it good. Sporting one of the best defensive typings in the game along with an ability that stops any sweeper or revenge killer in their tracks, Rhyparel is basically a Swampert that is better in every way aside from Special Defense. Something worth noting about Rhyparel is that Superpower has no downsides, making it a much better move than usual.

Parents: Exploud + Houndoom
Name: Exdoom
New Type: Normal/Fire
New Base Stats: 100/100/66/111/86/92
New Ability: (Flash Fire + Soundproof) Mix-tape - Increases the power of Exdoom's Fire Type and sound based moves if hit by a sound based/Fire Type attack, grants immunity to sound based/Fire Type attacks

Notable Moves: Boomburst, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Surf, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Solar Beam, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond

Role Identification: Its learns Boomburst and Nasty Plot, every single stat is an improvement over both parents except Speed (which only drops by 3 points), and it has an extremely powerful ability. That should be plenty to scare some people. At first Mix-tape was weaker than it is now, but I thought it should be stronger to make up for Exdoom's unimpressive stats for an offensive pokemon.

Name: Mega-Exdoom
New Type: Normal/Fire
New Base Stats: 100/100/106/141/96/112
New Ability: Solar Powered

Notable Moves: Boomburst, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Surf, Sludge Bomb, Shadow ball, Solar Beam, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond

Role Identification: There is no stronger in terms of raw special attacking power. In the Sun Mega-Exdoom outdamages Specs Porygon-Z's Hyper Beam with Fire Blast and matches its power with Boomburst. You still need to get rid of anything faster that can revenge kill Mega-Exdoom or use Sticky Web to slow them down. After that there is nothing that can stop it.

Last edited:
Parents: Seismitoad + Dragalge
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Seismalge
New type: Dragon / Water
New base stats: 100 / 100 / 97 / 106 / 114 / 74
New ability and desc: Poison Touch
Notable moves: Draco Meteor, Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Tail, Earth Power, Focus Blast, Poison Jab, Scald, Sludge Wave, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Waterfall
Role identification: Could be a hazard shuffler or a mixed attacker. The choice is yours! Just watch out for Fairies.

Parents: Ursaring + Granbull
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Ursanbull
New type: Normal / Fairy
New base stats: 105 / 140 / 90 / 82 / 82 / 65
New ability and desc: Quick Feet
Notable moves: Close Combat, Crunch, Earthquake, Facade, Heal Bell, Play Rough, Roar, Swords Dance
Role identification: I know, Heal Bell doesn't really play well with Quick Feet.

Parents: Nidoking + Luxray
Offspring name: Nidoray
New type: Poison / Electric
New base stats: 95 / 126 / 93 / 105 / 92 / 92
New ability and desc: Rivalry
Notable moves: Earthquake, Magnet Rise, Poison Jab, Power-Up Punch, Sucker Punch, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Toxic Spikes, Volt Switch
Role identification: Attacker, but has an interesting typing and gets momentum too.

Parents: Furret + Rapidash
Offspring name: Furdash
New type: Normal / Fire
New base stats: 90 / 103 / 82 / 77 / 82 / 112
New ability and desc: Run Away
Notable moves: Drill Run, Fire Punch, Knock Off, Morning Sun, Return, Thunder Punch, Trick, U-turn, Will-O-Wisp
Role identification: Fast Attacker with momentum.

Parents: Gogoat + Sawsbuck
Offspring name: Gobuck
New type: Normal / Grass
New base stats: 116 / 115 / 81 / 93 / 90 / 96
New ability and desc: Sap Sipper
Notable moves: Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Earthquake, Horn Leech, Milk Drink, Swords Dance
Role identification: Tank.

Parents: Crawdaunt + Cloyster
Shared egg group: Water 3
Offspring name: Crawster
New type: Ice / Dark
New base stats: 71 / 122 / 147 / 102 / 65 / 77
New ability and desc: Shell Armor
Notable moves: Aqua Jet, Crabhammer, Knock Off, Ice Shard, Razor Shell, Shell Smash, Swords Dance, Sucker Punch
Role identification: Priority abuser.

EV

Banned deucer.

Parents: Lopunny + Cinccino
Offspring name: Lopuccino
New type: Normal
New base stats: 85 / 100 / 80 / 74 / 93 / 125 (+15 All)
New ability and desc: Cute Charm
Notable moves: Don't use it.
Role identification: Don't use it.

Parents:
Lopunny + Cinccino
Shared egg group: *Mega
Offspring name: Mega Lopuccino
New type: Normal / Fighting
New base stats: 85 / 160 / 90 / 74 / 93 / 155
New ability and desc: Scrappy
Notable moves: Fake Out, Return, High Jump Kick, Gunk Shot, U-turn, Knock Off, Ice Punch
Role identification: Mega Pun on roids. It's not as bulky but who cares, it has 155 Speed and 160 Attack with Scrappy. Gunk Shot can help versus some Fairies or just run U-turn to annoy the hell out of your opponent. A really potent offensive pivot. 5 stars.

~~~

Parents: Alakazam + Lucario
Shared egg group: Human-like
Offspring name: Alakazario
New type: Psychic / Fighting
New base stats: 77 / 95 / 72 / 140 / 97 / 120 (+15 All)
New ability and desc: Inner Focus
Notable moves: Psyshock, Psychic, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Nasty Plot, Encore
Role identification: Inner Focus is balls but I needed STAB on Focus Blast/Aura Sphere. Overall this thing is really scary - it's a faster Alakazam with Nasty Plot. Yikes.

Parents: Alakazam + Lucario
Offspring name: Mega Alakazario
New type: Psychic / Fighting
New base stats: 77 / 95 / 92 / 180 / 97 / 150
New ability and desc: Trace
Notable moves: Psyshock, Psychic, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Nasty Plot, Encore
Role identification: It basically does what regular Mega Alakazam does but now it has STAB Fighting.

~~~

Parents: Venusaur + Sceptile
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Sceptilusaur
New type: Poison / Grass
New base stats: 90 / 98 / 88 / 117 / 107 / 115 (+15)
New ability and desc: Overgrow
Notable moves: Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast, Earthquake, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Power Whip, Rock Slide, Knock Off, Swords Dance, Synthesis
Role identification: Either way you look at it Sceptilusaur outclasses both Venusaur and Sceptile stat-wise (5 points slower than Sceptile but still pretty fast), but loses out on the ability. However, Overgrow has some merit for a Substitute+Berry set. It has decent coverage with Poison, Grass, and Fighting, which could work on a Sleep Powder set.

Parents: Venusaur + Sceptile
Offspring name: Mega Sceptilusaur X
New type: Poison / Grass
New base stats: 90 / 116 / 128 / 139 / 127 / 115
New ability and desc: Thick Fat
Notable moves: Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast, Earthquake, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Power Whip, Rock Slide, Knock Off, Swords Dance, Synthesis
Role identification: Just a better Mega Venusaur with a stronger offensive presence. 5 stars.

Parents:
Venusaur + Sceptile
Offspring name: Mega Sceptilusaur Y
New type: Poison / Dragon
New base stats: 90 / 123 / 98 / 157 / 107 / 140
New ability and desc: Lightning Rod
Notable moves: Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Rock Slide, Knock Off, Swords Dance, Synthesis
Role identification: So long, x4 Ice weakness! Hello coverage. A simple set of 4 attacks including Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast, Dragon Pulse, and Earthquake will be pretty difficult to wall, but so will be a fast Sleep Powder with 3 attacks.

~

Parents: Ursaring + Landorus-T
Offspring name: Landoring
New type: Normal / Ground
New base stats: 96 / 150 / 82 / 90 / 77 / 93 (+13 Attack, +20 Speed, +7 HP)
New Ability: Quick Draw (Quick Feet + Intimidate): Upon entering the field, it lowers the target's Defense if Landoring is faster.
Notable moves (all forms): Explosion, U-turn, Swords Dance, Facade, Return, Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Stone Edge, Close Combat, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Play Rough, Seed Bomb
Role identification: The ultimate scarfer. 93 at +1 is going to outspeed a lot and activate Quick Draw, which is almost like carrying a Choice Band on top of the Scarf. Click U-turn a ton and watch your opponent cry. When you're ready, click Explosion to neutralize almost anything of your choosing. Ample coverage makes it really unpredictable. 5 stars--no, 7 stars.

Last edited:
lazy splice is lazy.
Parents: Golurk/Hitmonchan
DNA Fusion? YES
Offspring Name: Lurkmon(totally not a digimon ya know)
New Type: Ghost/Fight
New Base Stats: 69/134(+20)/84(+5)/45/100(+5)/75(+10) (BST 507)
Ability: Iron Fist
Notable Moves: Shadow Punch, Hammer Arm, Power-up Punch, Mach Punch, Sky Uppercut, Close Combat, Phantom Force, Brick Break, High Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Super Power, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Bulk Up, Zen Headbutt, T-Punch, F-Punch, I-Punch, Feint, Agility, Stealth Rock.
Role Indentification: Meet the punch God, the one that learns (minus dizzy punch and meteor mash) all punch moves. With arm biceps measured at a base of 134 atk and a base running speed of 75(mph), this towering titan will PUNisCH all that stands in it's way. Hail, oh mighty Lurkmon! May thine fists be strong!

Parents: Weezing/Mismagius
Egg Group: Amorphous
Offspring Name: Wizmagi
New Type: Ghost/Poison
New Base Stats: 75/90/105/110/102/97 (BST 579)
Ability: Levitate
Notable Moves: Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Clear Smog, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Phantom Force, Destiny Bond, Explosion, Assurance, Will-O-Wisp, Fire Blast, Infestation, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Nasty Plot, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Thunder Wave, Foul Play, Pain Split, Heal Bell, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Stockpile, Hyper Voice.
Role Identification: Wizmagi is an interesting fusion, in that it houses a very flexible movepool. From being a setup sweeper to becoming a cleric, Wizmagi can do it. It's basically a more compact Gengar with better defences and capable of being more versatile in it's role, but losing speed and special attack.

Parents: Dusknoir/Spiritomb
Egg Group: Amorphous
Offspring Name: Dusktomb
New Type: Ghost/Dark
New Base Stats: 62/111/136/93/136/55 (BST 593)
Ability: Pressure
Notable Moves: Trick Room, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Foul Play, Pain Split, Trick, Payback, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Shadow Punch, Destiny Bond, Will-o-Wisp, Hex, Earthquake, Psychic, Ice Beam, F-Punch, T-Punch, I-Punch, Memento.
Role Indentification: At first glance Dusktomb doesn't really look it's worth with only 55 speed. However, thanks to being given dark type and decent defenses, the move Payback becomes actually worthwhile using. Combined with Shadow Sneak and/or Sucker Punch and you actually have something worthwhile. Not only that, but thanks to it's parents, it has access to a lot of utility moves like Trick Room, Will-o-Wisp, Trick and Pain Split. Not just that, due to Spiritomb being one of it's parents, Dusktomb has access to the mighty Nasty Plot making even a Special set worth of using. The only downside of this fusion is it's low HP that requires the use of leftovers or some other health restoring item. Wether it's giving support with the likes of Trick Room or Memento or getting support, Dusktomb does what it does best(like all ghost pkmn); being annoying!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)