Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Here's Valcro (normal one)

And shiny Valcro (forgot these existed too) (also normal one)

And...

And, even more...

All of the alternate type formes use Silvally's wing/tail color change on the wings and pupils. The normal ones use Crobat's wing colors.
I'm now really glad my Arceus/Kecleon fusion didn't win when I think about it.

Either way, I like what you did with the wing and the head thingy. In all honesty Silvally is a really hard mon to make sprites with due to it being very complex in itself (I say from experience, I have ditched many Smelly designs because none looked good)

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Sorry for double post but here's all the Smellies

Smelly (Normal).png

Bug, Dark, Dragon
Smelly (Bug).png Smelly (Dark).png Smelly (Dragon).png

Electric, Fairy, Fighting
Smelly (Electric).png Smelly (Fairy).png Smelly (Fighting).png

Fire, Flying, Ghost
Smelly (Fire).png Smelly (Flying).png Smelly (Ghost).png

Grass, Ground, Ice
Smelly (Grass).png Smelly (Ground).png Smelly (Ice).png

Poison, Psychic, Rock
Smelly (Poison).png Smelly (Psychic).png Smelly (Rock).png

Steel, Water
Smelly (Steel).png Smelly (Water).png

Also, Shiny Smelly:
Smelly-Shiny (Normal).png

Bug, Dark, Dragon
Smelly-Shiny (Bug).png Smelly-Shiny (Dark).png Smelly-Dragon.png

Electric, Fairy, Fighting
Smelly-Shiny (Electric).png Smelly-Shiny (Fairy).png Smelly-Shiny (Fighting).png

Fire, Flying, Ghost
Smelly-Shiny (Fire).png Smelly-Shiny (Flying).png Smelly-Shiny (Ghost).png

Grass, Ground, Ice
Smelly-Shiny (Grass).png Smelly-Shiny (Ground).png Smelly-Shiny (Ice).png

Poison, Psychic, Rock
Smelly-Shiny (Poison).png Smelly-Shiny (Psychic).png Smelly-Shiny (Rock).png

Steel, Water
Smelly-Shiny (Steel).png Smelly-Shiny (Water).png

And randomly sneaking onto the party, Shiny Mismatross:
Mismatross-Shiny.png

Sorry for them not having a transparent background, I don't really have any good editors rn :/

Last edited:
Aquatic Panic I'm pretty sure they couldn't sketch fusion moves, as they don't actually exist for Smeargle to copy in-game. I know the fusions themselves don't exist, but I'm just sayin'.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Aquatic Panic I'm pretty sure they couldn't sketch fusion moves, as they don't actually exist for Smeargle to copy in-game. I know the fusions themselves don't exist, but I'm just sayin'.
They can still carry Sketch with them to the battle and when foe uses a Fusion Move, Smearglefusion uses Sketch.

Also a question, I was looking around the pages and noticed that some Slaking fusions came to be. Aren't they not allowed as they have 670 BST? Or was it allowed to fuse because of its bad ability? I couldn't really find an answer as i went through. Please help!

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Also a question, I was looking around the pages and noticed that some Slaking fusions came to be. Aren't they not allowed as they have 670 BST? Or was it allowed to fuse because of its bad ability? I couldn't really find an answer as i went through. Please help!
The stat limit only applies to dna fusions. Breeding fusions have no stat limits.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Also in regards to sketching fusion moves, its possible, as I believe sketching the signature CAP moves in the CAP meta are a thing. But its giving said moves the ability to interact with ZCrystals is hard.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Also in regards to sketching fusion moves, its possible, as I believe sketching the signature CAP moves in the CAP meta are a thing. But its giving said moves the ability to interact with ZCrystals is hard.
Hm, thanks, that clears it up for me.

Also, does anyone volunteer for designing Volgon (Vikavolt + Flygon)? I am having quite an art block at my design attempts.

Chandeform-Shiny.png

I usually go into an editing program, use the lasso select tool to break sprites into parts (heads, torsos, etc) and then reassemble them in a new way before recoloring. Liberal use of layers is made.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
I downloaded this image with all BW front Sprites (So it's still missing anything from Gen 6 onwards), select the mons I need, copy them, and in a new tab I paste them. Then it's sorta just getting parts from both mons and try to have something solid, then recollor it all at the end. Even something as simple as Paint can be used for making Sprites (Tho the background will be white rather than transparent)

I use Paint and do what AquaticPanic and Dr_Dinosaur said they do: pull the sprites apart and put the pieces together. With recoloring the pieces, you want to match the level of shading on the sprite, rather than having a drastically darker color being uses to shade a light one. Putting different colors together like what Squakerz did with Sunflorrim's petals can work well, unless the colors are touching in a way that looks like shading (No offense, Squakerz). The trickiest part is working with positions and perspective, as some parts of one sprite won't work with another sprite due to different angles.

I downloaded this image with all BW front Sprites (So it's still missing anything from Gen 6 onwards), select the mons I need, copy them, and in a new tab I paste them. Then it's sorta just getting parts from both mons and try to have something solid, then recollor it all at the end. Even something as simple as Paint can be used for making Sprites (Tho the background will be white rather than transparent)
Showdown actually has BW-style sprites for every Pokemon: https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/bw/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)