FT: Many Shinies (Kalos Born)

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome. Well your pokes are ready :)

HAve you cloned the riolu yet? If not can I get the buneary instead? If you already have cloned it, then don't worry about it :)
I have them precloned :)
Yeah you can have buneary :) which one?

My Friend Code: 2294-4437-9699
IGN: Elena

I have them precloned :)
Yeah you can have buneary :) which one?

My Friend Code: 2294-4437-9699
IGN: Elena
haha awesome, that makes things easy then

this one please:
OT Jacob 44992 Buneary (f) Jolly Klutz 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (encore, fake out, fire punch, switcheroo)

Adding and Heading online in a minute :)

Thanks heaps for the trades and I Hope to do business with you in the future :P

Let me know if you see anything else you like on my spreadsheet, but for now I'm going to bed :)

Thanks heaps for the trades and I Hope to do business with you in the future :P

Let me know if you see anything else you like on my spreadsheet, but for now I'm going to bed :)
Thank you too :) the cleffa is pretty rare since it's in a moon ball, so you should only trade it for other rare ones, like for the friend ball sandshrew I got from you ;)

I would say that careful eevee is more for umbreon imo :) but no thank you :) I MMd my own Umbreon :)
Nah, careful is more for Flareon this gen because it got Flare Blitz with its already massive base attack of 130 and a Sp.Def of 110... so in other words you can run a Curse/Wish set with Flare Blitz/Protect and leftovers (I use it all the time) and masuda'd my own Flareon for this purpose. (It's why Flareon has become a beast in this generation) o.o Careful lets you sponge even super effective special attacks while you set up curses to patch up your defense and skyrocket your attack even further.

Thanks anyway, if you change your mind, lemme know.

Last edited:
Cmt for shieldon :p
I updated my shop again maybe you'll find something now
I am interested in your Landorus timid sheer force Hp ice, though since it's your own, I understand if you don't wanna trade it away. I spent hours of RNGing and catching + restarting my old games to get the legendaries I wanted, but I haven't gotten around to getting the timid landorus yet :)
and also your Latios, but yeah..
You see, I have the shinies that you do, or if I don't have them now, my partner has them :/ I don't really trade for pre-kalos legendaries, but since I know that they are RNGd and not hacked, I feel safe with it :)

I am interested in your Landorus timid sheer force Hp ice, though since it's your own, I understand if you don't wanna trade it away. I spent hours of RNGing and catching + restarting my old games to get the legendaries I wanted, but I haven't gotten around to getting the timid landorus yet :)
and also your Latios, but yeah..
You see, I have the shinies that you do, or if I don't have them now, my partner has them :/ I don't really trade for pre-kalos legendaries, but since I know that they are RNGd and not hacked, I feel safe with it :)
Sorry rng legends are off limits lol :p Thanks tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)