FT: Many Shinies (Kalos Born)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wingull is legit? if yes cmt and are the surskit from p-chan and tidus emolga supposed to be available for trade?
Wingull is legit yes. I have not heard anything about NFT for neither surskit or emolga, so they are not NFT in my trade shop..

Wingull is legit yes. I have not heard anything about NFT for neither surskit or emolga, so they are not NFT in my trade shop..
i felt very bad for those two breeder since i got both of those pokemon from them. it was supposed to be strictly not for trade. But then again there is always some bad people who decided to break the agreement. im in for the wigull btw please check my thread or list http://goo.gl/Tdxmzo

i felt very bad for those two breeder since i got one of those two from them. it was supposed to be strictly not for trade. But then again there is always some bad people who decided to break the agreement. im in for the wigull btw please check my thread or list http://goo.gl/Tdxmzo
Aaaw but then they shouldn't have traded them away to begin with.. I don't know who spread them, but I know lots of people who has those on facebook..
I didn't see any pokes that I can't get from my partner, sorry :/

and do you mind telling me the douche that traded the surskit and emolga to you?
I know Emolga was posted in facebook by someone called Drinka Champagne or something. She/he traded it to my friend, who traded it to me since we work together :)
Dont remember surskit though..

Hello I am interested in these 3 in order of priority:

OT Petchy 32548 Cleffa Bold Magic Guard 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a moon ball (wish, heal pulse, aromatherapy)

OT Justin 29275 Eevee Jolly Anticipation 31/31/31/xx/31/31

OT Omar 08643 Stantler Jolly Sap Sipper 31/31/31/31/31/31 (zen headbutt, megahorn)

Please check my spreadsheet:

http://tinyurl.com/l3q6dx7

I also have these non-shiny kalos legendaries:
- modest 6IV Xerneas
- timid flawless 5IV mewtwo (pentagon and memory checked)

If you wanted more than a few of mine let me know and I will choose more of yours :)

Last edited:
Hello I am interested in these 3 in order of priority:

OT Petchy 32548 Cleffa Bold Magic Guard 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a moon ball (wish, heal pulse, aromatherapy)

OT Justin 29275 Eevee Jolly Anticipation 31/31/31/xx/31/31

OT Omar 08643 Stantler Jolly Sap Sipper 31/31/31/31/31/31 (zen headbutt, megahorn)

Please check my spreadsheet:

http://tinyurl.com/l3q6dx7

I also have these non-shiny kalos legendaries:
- modest 6IV Xerneas
- timid flawless 5IV mewtwo (pentagon and memory checked)

If you wanted more than a few of mine let me know and I will choose more of yours :)
I would like your Sandshrew, Vullaby and Seedot if they are all flawless and have memories ;)

They sure do! I trust the 3 I mentioned of yours also have memory? If so, I'lll get onto cloning your pokes now :)
the stantler doesn't have memory, just checked. The other do however :) I will update my "no memories" list :) I'll just take sandshrew and seedot then :)

Oh I can probably choose another one if you still want the vullaby?
If so which of these have memories:
OT Brent 33527 Riolu Timid Inner Focus 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (vacuum wave)
OT Rosey 41385 Horsea Jolly Swift Swim 31/31/31/31/31/31 (outrage, dragon dance)
OT Jacob 44992 Buneary (f) Jolly Klutz 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (encore, fake out, fire punch, switcheroo)
OT Katherine 26381 Tyrogue Impish Steadfast 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (fake out)

Oh I can probably choose another one if you still want the vullaby?
If so which of these have memories:
OT Brent 33527 Riolu Timid Inner Focus 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (vacuum wave)
OT Rosey 41385 Horsea Jolly Swift Swim 31/31/31/31/31/31 (outrage, dragon dance)
OT Jacob 44992 Buneary (f) Jolly Klutz 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (encore, fake out, fire punch, switcheroo)
OT Katherine 26381 Tyrogue Impish Steadfast 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (fake out)
they all have memories :) you can choose 1 :)

okay I'll take the riolu :)

Also seedot has JPN name but will change on evolution..is that okay? I forgot to put the comment on my spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)