end of the world thread

The Fazoli's & the Wal-Mart in my town suddenly lost power. Maybe the world is ending the shitty places first.

Dark Fallen Angel

FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!
Here in Brazil, there was no end of world because brazilian government lacks resources to receive such event

(my avatar says all)

It was a hard struggle surviving the zombie hordes in the apocalpsye and for a second i thought it was the end but as a nation us australians fought the hordes and prevailed! To all the people who are still on the 21st good luck out there and be brave!

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
the only thing that happened was we actually got a pretty bad blizzard, and now there are lots of solid ice patches in residential neighborhoods that are pretty treacherous. i had to almost crawl to my mother's front door because the ice was so slippery.

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
It's really windy here and the internet and TV go out for a few mins then come right back on, but that's about it.

Dark Fallen Angel

FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!
And here in Brazil, 00:10

The mayans are laughing in our faces right now

------------------------------------

The world didn't ended, but it still continues to be the same world... Not that this is a good thing to begin with.

maybe we were all in purgatory and the rest of our lives are our eternal punishment or something

so the world really did end guys omg!!!

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
When I get off work I listen to a program on NPR called "The World". The host ended the show this afternoon by saying "And now, on December 21st, 2012, I'm proud to be able to say 'This literally is, the end of The World'. Have a good night folks."

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
8 more minutes till the end of this legendary day...

I bet we're already dead; we just haven't caught up yet.

And now the fun's over... until the next apocalypse conspiracy theory (anyone know what that might be? I think the Y2k computer clock failure is actually supposed to happen in like 2038, but there might be one before that)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)