drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
<v> well my name's amir and i'm a sophomore in college
<Jellicent> like, who are you, really?
sounds like an irl life high af convo

one of my co workers just told me that he tried some shrooms he is growing with his roomate and they were good to go. he's going to be selling by the gram. it will be the first time trying them and quite honestly..i dont even know how much a gram of mushrooms cost lol. he said he was gonna give me a gram for 15 (i dont think hes ripping me off but if he is 15 a gram but if hes charging me more than usual its ok..this is the first time i come across a person that sells this). from the looks of it...it looks fun af.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
~$15-20/g and ~$40-50/eighth are the usual prices for shrooms in my area

sounds like an irl life high af convo

one of my co workers just told me that he tried some shrooms he is growing with his roomate and they were good to go. he's going to be selling by the gram. it will be the first time trying them and quite honestly..i dont even know how much a gram of mushrooms cost lol. he said he was gonna give me a gram for 15 (i dont think hes ripping me off but if he is 15 a gram but if hes charging me more than usual its ok..this is the first time i come across a person that sells this). from the looks of it...it looks fun af.
15 a gram is pretty pricey. usually i pay 30 for an eighth which is 3.5 grams iirc, so just keep that in mind.

generally a gram won't even do a whole lot to you either. i've only used shrooms about ten times but i generally need half an eighth or so to get a nice trip. though a gram should generally give one a pretty pleasant high.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
from the looks of it im getting a good deal. the reason why i dont know alot about this drug because it's not something that is slanged or even used in my area. probably not even known. good to know its about the same price as good weed. also 30 dollars for 1/8 of any drug is a badass deal. cheapest drug 1/8th i get is 45 dollars of something like pineapple express or the occasional skunk.

from the looks of it im getting a good deal. the reason why i dont know alot about this drug because it's not something that is slanged or even used in my area. probably not even known. good to know its about the same price as good weed. also 30 dollars for 1/8 of any drug is a badass deal. cheapest drug 1/8th i get is 45 dollars of something like pineapple express or the occasional skunk.
yeah true. guess there's just a lot of supply/demand funkiness going on in my area...the guy i've gotten them from grows a ton of the shit.

if i could get an eighth of pineapple express for $45 @_@ the weed here is priced a hell of a lot higher than the shrooms. only rarely can i even find an eighth of good shit for under $80.

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
weights of drugs dont necessarily translate tho, and shrooms vs weed is like apples to oranges since you're paying for very different things

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
What in the fuck
where the shit do you guys live where you're getting shrooms for $10-15 a gram?
I thought mushrooms were dirt cheap everywhere

also eighty dollars for an eighth of pot??? how the fuck does anybody afford that

Lavos

Banned deucer.
in my area i can get shrooms in bulk for really cheap, an o costs me 120 bucks but 1/8th cost me 25...i honestly don't know where you guys all live that your prices are so stupidly high, i would never pay 50 for 1/8 of shrooms

weed on the other hand is really inflated here and it sucks

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
in my area i can get shrooms in bulk for really cheap, an o costs me 120 bucks but 1/8th cost me 25...i honestly don't know where you guys all live that your prices are so stupidly high
this sounds so much more familiar

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i wish there were timestamps too, but i still lost it at "no such nick/channel"

umm out of boredom i smoked whatever cashed shit was in my bowl as i haven't bought anything in a while, and still had a teensy little high. it was silly.

i'm going back to indiana soon and will likely see a friend of mine (which is kind of a ritual at this point - fly back into town, go to his place and smoke for free/likely buy something off him) and get stupid high and watch a movie or do something with a bunch of people. who knows!

off and on lately i've been itching for xtc, or perhaps actual molly. whatever. i've also never tried acid, and would like to at some point, as i'm very curious. we'll see!

S
<Jellicent> if you could be a bank, would you do it?
<v> no, i would stay the same i expect
<Jellicent> that is noble
ahahahaha

a friend of mine got a hookup, but the guy is totally sketch. he's really paranoid, does cocaine regularly, and apparently stabbed a guy once??? i'm glad i never need to deal with this guy. also the weed he sold us burns so harshly ugh

i think i'll just grow my own weed from now on

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i got a gram and some change for free today at this billiards/hookah place, since the first time i ever went i made friends with the owner and he invited me to smoke in his car. it's prescription grade, and called "red rider." cheers~

What in the fuck
where the shit do you guys live where you're getting shrooms for $10-15 a gram?
I thought mushrooms were dirt cheap everywhere

also eighty dollars for an eighth of pot??? how the fuck does anybody afford that
supply and demand is pretty fucked for psychedelics as far as i can tell. There are some places where shit simply isn't around (see: southern new england), partially because it's hard to get and partially because nobody's really buying. As such, it's not like selling weed where you can sell medical for $80/quarter and still turn a profit, because you (being some anonymous dealer w/ mushrooms) probably paid a lot to begin with, and handing out free grams is just costing you.

Mushrooms are neat because there are parts of the country/world where they just grow naturally - if you're in, say, the pacific northwest, you could walk out to an open field after a rain storm and nab yourself like an ounce of the things. On the other side of the coin is here in New England, where magic mushrooms don't grow for shit, and so must either be imported (high risk, meaning high cost) or grown indoors (less risky, but higher investment).

So yeah. I pay $80/quarter for mushrooms (when they're around) and awesome weed. What a miserable existence it is :(

v

wow I used to get them for $20/gram, $40/eighth, $60/quarter and I think I'm like fifteen minutes away from you lol

edit: @below, don't worry about puking because if you're eating seeds instead of an LSA extraction it's gonna happen

wow I used to get them for $20/gram, $40/eighth, $60/quarter and I think I'm like fifteen minutes away from you lol

edit: @below, don't worry about puking because if you're eating seeds instead of an LSA extraction it's gonna happen
all about who you know, i guess
dartmouth's a bit farther out than that, certainly enough that there's very little overlap in drug sales/markets afaict :x

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
i sure as hell dont regret being put on xanax lol. im being put off of them soon and ill be ready to go on with my life again wheeee. also:

"On the contrary, there is now overwhelming evidence that people break down as a result of a complex mix of social and psychological circumstances – bereavement and loss, poverty and discrimination, trauma and abuse," Johnstone said.
so i just broke the fuck up when my puberty hit me (because by other's people's accounts i was "normal" as a kid) and was hit with anxiety and major depression just because, cuz i sure as hell dont remember any traumatic event of sort.

i really wanna go to a psychologist to wander deeper into my mind and what the fuck happened, although really i'd be just fine going on with my life just like that.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
did you know that australia and various other countries do not have the most amazing deals on weed? it's almost impossible to find dealers dealing anything with a 'name-strain' and most stuff is just divided by bush and hydro, the latter of which is probably only 'passable' by american standards.

in china, india, thailand and other countries in that area / SEA (with the exclusion of singapore) have varying qualities of weed, but, again, nothing amazing. however, it is sold in huge bulk and very cheap. china sells some extremely shitty weed for the most part, it's between reggie and schwag; india sells hash in large quantities for very, very cheap; thailand, malaysia, and the philippines sell decent-grade weed for a very low price.

(china is around $80 USD for an O)

~the more you know~

edit: although if you are only referring to the US i guess your post is understandable

v

canadian weed enforcement is much weaker than the US's, which brings down the "invisible tax" incurred on illicit goods

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)