drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

Ok, so i am expecting some crystal weed its i about 2 ounces and they say its high quality is 220 euros
a fare price ?
220 euros is about 300 $ with rough calculations.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Ok, so i am expecting some crystal weed its i about 2 ounces and they say its high quality is 220 euros
a fare price ?
220 euros is about 300 $ with rough calculations.
Are you going to smoke 2 ounces of weed? that's a shit ton of weed to have around if you aren't selling. $300 sounds suspiciously low for two ounces of good weed, but if it's 300 per ounce that makes a lot more sense.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So basically, each time I'm smoking weed, I'm paying $10. Dunno how expensive/cheap this is.... living in Australia btw..

Had quite a strange one with my mate a couple weeks ago, man, my whole body just felt like it was vibrating. Couldn't get it to stop for hours. Sure was weird going home after that.

$10 seems very cheap. How much are you getting? Gram? I wouldn't expect you're getting a vast amount for such a small amount of australian cash

People i just bought 200 euros worth of laced weed, i got tricked i knew there was something wrong with the price, oh you can't trust people nowadays's

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
People i just bought 200 euros worth of laced weed, i got tricked i knew there was something wrong with the price, oh you can't trust people nowadays's
Do you get your dog high with shady weed before you do?

Otherwise I don't see how you can tell that..(without being bedridden with some serious symptoms)

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Do you get your dog high with shady weed before you do?

Otherwise I don't see how you can tell that..(without being bedridden with some serious symptoms)
ive never had laced weed, but usually a dealer laces weed when they want to sell shit weed for a high price. They lace up the weed with opiates (hopefully opiates and not pcp) and then claim it's more potent so they can sell it for more.

The easiest way to tell is by smelling the weed or smoking it. It won't smell/taste the same way as unlaced marijuana, it'll be more chemically (though don't confuse laced weed with like weed that your grower hasn't cleaned properly because fertilizer (or pesticide) used in growing could maybe produce a similar taste/smell).

Also almost no dealers lace weed, it's usually the consumer who laces the weed.

If the weed is indeed laced, this is just another case of failure to follow the first rule of buying drugs: know the person you're buying from.

This may have come up here before, but has anyone ever experimented with thumbprints? I know some Smogonites have done LSD before, but thumbprints sound like a whole new thing (it's basically just sticking your finger in a bunch of crystal LSD, then licking it). Anyone done it, and if so, can you even get close to describing how it felt?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I sincerely doubt anyone on smogon has ever seen crystal lsd in person, as it keeps better and is easier to dose when diluted in liquid. only seriously high level producers and manufacterers even see lsd in a solid state

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)