Battle Spot Little Cup: The Giveaway [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry, I meant that I'm considering using the Gligar over the Onix I used in the replay :) Anyways, thank you very much guys. I literally got more than I could ask for. I'll let you know if I do well!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hey friends, I'd like to claim some stuff that may aid me in not doing horribly. My knowledge of LC is zero so I've just been looking up viability rankings and seeing if I can put together a team that won't lose so hard to Scyther + Sneasel. If I could please have the following that would really help: Gastly to hit Sneasel with HP fight (and also Sash + DBond gimmicks), Pawniard so I at least have a switch in for Sneasel, Fletchling for Acrobatics spam, Cranidos for scarfing, and finally Scyther and Sneasel because if you can't beat them, join them! I can't guarantee that I'll use all of them since I'm still tweaking the team (and I really wanna use Magnemite so at least one will need to be dropped) but here's a replay of me using all 6 in the same team, lol. I'll also attach my registration below so I get access to all 6. I'd love to be able to meet rufusdrumknott for a direct trade if possible. I can do 9PM your time tomorrow if you'd like

little cup rego.png

Thanks to all you guys, but especially Hare_vs_Tortoise, rufusdrumknott, Menezjul and MagnusArcanum for the Pokemon I'm claiming. I hope to see more giveaways like this in the future as they are a HUGE help to the Battle Spot community since breeding all your stuff before one of these competitions blows

cant say: Thanks for following all the rules in your post :) Of course you can have the 'mons you want, and 9pm tomorrow should be fine, just let me know then! I'm looking forward to seeing how you do in the competition ^_^
Also what have we discussed about encouraging the team about the Battle Spot thing? This totally counts smh

Last edited:
hi rufusdrumknott !! already add you and now online for the trade!. Can i get pawniard, cottone, zorua?

thank you one more time !

Hello guys, I've asked a Cranidos some days ago but I was sniped and received another one. Can I ask again? Ign Wretzels, lvl10 female magikarp up on the GTS.
Thanks!
If it is OK I also would like a sneasel and a scyther, Ill deposit other lvl 10 females magikarps as soon as they get traded.
Keep up the good work giving incentive to the newbies!
Edit- here is a screenshot showing the cranidos I received last time.

Attachments

Last edited:
Midget Rotom: You still didn't follow the rules properly when you posted your sign-up. However, I've also heard that you've been PMing members of my team. Though I only added the rule about not PMing us a couple of days ago, it's only common sense that you don't PM anybody who isn't a distributor, especially where I see that you PMed asking for a Pokemon that you didn't publicly asking for here, which makes it look like you were trying to get around the rules. So I've come to the decision that I can't give you any Pokemon after you've disrespected my team and my rules. You're free to try entering any of my future giveaways when you've improved yourself.

zywzyx: You need to set gender and level next time. You've obviously seen a Cranidos and can do so if your last Magikarp was sniped. I've sent this one, but don't forget if you want another Pokemon.

Last edited:
Midget Rotom: You still didn't follow the rules properly when you posted your sign-up. However, I've also heard that you've been PMing members of my team. Though I only added the rule about not PMing us a couple of days ago, it's only common sense that you don't PM anybody who isn't a distributor, especially where I see that you PMed asking for a Pokemon that you didn't publicly asking for here, which makes it look like you were trying to get around the rules. So I've come to the decision that I can't give you any Pokemon after you've disrespected my team and my rules. You're free to try entering any future giveaways when you've improved yourself.

zywzyx: You need to set gender and level next time. You've obviously seen a Cranidos and can do so if your last Magikarp was sniped. I've sent this one, but don't forget if you want another Pokemon.
Thanks! I've put up another magikarp, this time male lvl 10, asking for sneasel!

Hey there fellas, could I please get this little guy for the competition:

#546. Cottonee
♂ | Nicknamed 'Datura' | Hatched in Parfum Palace
Bold Nature | Prankster | 31.00.31.31.31.31
Encore | Memento | Worry Seed | Switcheroo
OT: Lilac | ID: 42507

I got a Lv. 10 Female Magikarp ready on the GTS.
IGN: Tony

Double posting to remind everyone that the competition starts at Friday midnight GMT (Thursday 8pm EST, in about 14 hours), so if you want a Pokemon, your post must be made before that time.

Nice giveaway!

Can I please have Meditite, Zorua and Ferroseed please?

My IGN is Max
My FC: 4227 - 2126 - 7931.

My timezone is CEST. I am able to trade today between now and 5 PM my time and between 9 PM and 11 PM my time. Tomorrow I will be able to trade between 10 PM and 12 PM my time.

Attachments

Hi and thanks for this giveaway..! Until I saw this I really thought I could not breed all 6 mons in time :)

Could I please request: Fletchling, Scyther, Sneasel, Swirlix and Meditite? Here's a replay of me using the 5 of them.

My timezone is GMT+1 and I'm available to trade from now until 8p.m. this evening. Same time table tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)