Battle Spot Little Cup: The Giveaway [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since there are a lot of people who we believe are participating in this giveaway with no intention of participating in the actual competition, since it is currently registration, we would like everyone requesting a Pokemon to provide proof of registration. The good news is, once you do that, you can receive all 6 Pokemon. Actually this only qualifies you for three Pokemon, you can ask for another three following the same rule as before.

Oh, and don't sign up just to get free Pokemon here. Participation slots are limited. You signing up may mean one less person who actually wants to play can sign up. If you sign up, do battle. While we obviously can't check come the day, please take it seriously.

We've added new rules, and this is how you can prove that you have or are signing up:

1. Provide a screenshot of you signing up on the PGL, with your IGN visible in the corner. This IGN must be what you use to pick up your Pokemon. Put the screenshot in a hide tag or in a link (I'll ignore people who stretch the page too):

or
2. provide a screenshot of the competition page on the PGL that shows you have signed up. Same rules as above applies:

Everyone from this point forth must do this regardless of whether you have already receive a Pokemon before (as in, you want another one), or if your mon is already up on the GTS - although you obviously only have to show it once for me to give you your 'mons.

To this end, I need genericnamehere, Slowmobro, T_skyrim, gepesek, Balrog~, Midget Rotom, and Tynanitar to do this before I send their Pokemon (and check your mons are still up on the GTS while you're at it). Let me know when you've done it.

Thanks, cheers all.

Last edited:
Can I also get a Tangela. Female level 10 Magicarp named Little Cup with same IGN: Ty
You may only have to post proof of signing up once, but you need to follow this rule every time:

• Don't forget to say 'please' and 'thank you' to the nice people providing your nice Pokemon.
Sent this one, but I'm not paying attention the next time you forget to pay attention.

Sounds good one of us will get to your request then. Thank you for following the rules :).
Ahh someone sniped my GTS trade once again. If you don't mind can I host a direct trade with you Menezjul? I'll be available at 8 tomorrow GMT -7, I realize that's cutting close to your deadline I know But by then I should have my proof posted.
As for as the other mons I was looking for a honedge and murkrow along with the bunnelby please and thank you :)
And no problem about the rules! Seems reasonable to me.

Hey Guys Thanks for hosting this great giveaway! I was wondering if i could receive one of the following
honedge
murkrow
pawniard

may i trade with menezjul tomorrow at 9 pm EST I will provide proof tomorrow as the Registration is currently down at the moment

ign: Jesus
FC: in my signature
Ps: thanks again!

EDIT: heres proof of my registration.

Attachments

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Midget Rotom that isn't proof of your sign up, that is merely the link to the competition itself. rufusdrumknott specifically asked that you provide a screenshot...

Also guys, don't forget to check out the thread we have set up for discussing the competition! We're always really excited to have more people posting in Battle Spot, so don't be afraid to post there (or anywhere in the Battle Spot forum!)

Added Sneasel and edited the rules a bit again, so take another look at them, but it's always a good idea to occasionally give the rules a reread.

So since there are a lot of people who we believe are participating in this giveaway with no intention of participating in the actual competition, since it is currently registration, we would like everyone requesting a Pokemon to provide proof of registration. The good news is, once you do that, you can receive all 6 Pokemon. Actually this only qualifies you for three Pokemon, you can ask for another three following the same rule as before.

Oh, and don't sign up just to get free Pokemon here. Participation slots are limited. You signing up may mean one less person who actually wants to play can sign up. If you sign up, do battle. While we obviously can't check come the day, please take it seriously.

We've added new rules, and this is how you can prove that you have or are signing up:

1. Provide a screenshot of you signing up on the PGL, with your IGN visible in the corner. This IGN must be what you use to pick up your Pokemon. Put the screenshot in a hide tag or in a link (I'll ignore people who stretch the page too):

or
2. provide a screenshot of the competition page on the PGL that shows you have signed up. Same rules as above applies:

Everyone from this point forth must do this regardless of whether you have already receive a Pokemon before (as in, you want another one), or if your mon is already up on the GTS - although you obviously only have to show it once for me to give you your 'mons.

To this end, I need genericnamehere, Slowmobro, T_skyrim, gepesek, Balrog~, Midget Rotom, and Tynanitar to do this before I send their Pokemon (and check your mons are still up on the GTS while you're at it). Let me know when you've done it.

Thanks, cheers all.
I got snipped twice ;_;

http://imgur.com/Pyw97Ng Proof That i have Entered the LC Tour

Last edited:
I got snipped twice ;_;
Well? Your best bet is to upload them during our times of availability. You're in the same timezone as me even, you can always just ask for a direct trade. If you can't, well, you're still doing it wrong. You're supposed to ask one by one. And you need to provide a - you know what, just reread the OP again, everything I'm trying to say is there.

And you don't have to tag or quote me, people. This is my giveaway, I won't forget about it. It's just annoying to wake up to a dozen notifications needlessly tagging or quoting me.

Since I recived two fake pawniards, and also i want more pokemons, can we do this via direct trade??

i want to do it with rufusdrumknott. At 9pm of your time zone it's okey? your FC is 4184-2160-7966?

mine is:
FC: 1693 2763 8849
IGN: GEPESE

sorry for the tagging, thanks man !!

This is very helpful, not many of us have LC-viable pokes avaivable. Thanks you, everyone who contributed to this giveaway.
lc.png

I'm "Kong Harald" from Smogon, and here is a replay:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pgllittlecup-232334288

I'd love to receive these, if possible:
- "Kamaitachi" the Sneasel
- "Panna Cotta" the Swirlix
- Meditate
- "Prince" the Growlithe

I'm not 100 % decided yet on which to bring with my other 4, though. I'm considering using Tangela sun-mode, and I've experimented with Gligar over Onix recently. I'd be super happy if I can get the two pokes below as well to keep my choices open, but I obviously won't complain if I don't get them. Alternatively, I could do GTS trade if I decide to use them, but hey, you guys decide. I'm already very happy, lol.
- "Mojamoja" the Tangela
- "Scorpion" the Onix

Anyways: Direct trade would be more simple. Suggested trade times (I'll be online!):
- 6 PM GMT-5 (Menezjul)
- 8 PM GMT+8 (rufusdrumknott)
- EDIT: now? :)

Thanks in advance, it really helps.

Last edited:
Hey Guys Thanks for hosting this great giveaway! I was wondering if i could receive one of the following
honedge
murkrow
pawniard

may i trade with menezjul tomorrow at 9 pm EST I will provide proof tomorrow as the Registration is currently down at the moment

ign: Jesus
FC: in my signature
Ps: thanks again!

EDIT: heres proof of my registration.
Ok that works for me.
Here is my proof of sign up
Let me know when you online
This is very helpful, not many of us have LC-viable pokes avaivable. Thanks you, everyone who contributed to this giveaway.

I'm "Kong Harald" from Smogon, and here is a replay:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pgllittlecup-232334288

I'd love to receive these, if possible:
- "Kamaitachi" the Sneasel
- "Panna Cotta" the Swirlix
- Meditate
- "Prince" the Growlithe

I'm not 100 % decided yet on which to bring with my other 4, though. I'm considering using Tangela sun-mode, and I've experimented with Gligar over Onix recently. I'd be super happy if I can get the two pokes below as well to keep my choices open, but I obviously won't complain if I don't get them. Alternatively, I could do GTS trade if I decide to use them, but hey, you guys decide. I'm already very happy, lol.
- "Mojamoja" the Tangela
- "Scorpion" the Onix

Anyways: Direct trade would be more simple. Suggested trade times (I'll be online!):
- 6 PM GMT-5 (Menezjul)
- 8 PM GMT+8 (rufusdrumknott)
- EDIT: now? :)

Thanks in advance, it really helps.
Now works put a magikarp up and after i get it we will finish in a direct trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)