BasePowerMons (edited, look at post #87)

Status
Not open for further replies.
asdfaowregnoainaorngoqgtowrhg;ihsdgn

could just ev to live it but yeah.
252+ Atk Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 216 HP / 252 Def Conkeldurr: 342-404 (84.4 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Too many EVs, I guess:P
And if you want to go with an Impish nature...
252+ Atk Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 72 HP / 252+ Def Conkeldurr: 312-368 (84.5 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
But why would you do that? Just switch out, lol.
(160 Base Power Brave Bird btw)

the Shellder Smuggler said:
By the way, anyone think about Drain Punch? It's not as OP as Parabolic Charge, but is now base 88 power and recovers health. It could be the new Fighting STAB of choice, but I think PuP takes that role
Not to mention there's also Mach Punch which is priority. While bulkier sets may prefer Drain Punch you can opt for better speed to avoid taking damage in the first place or more power. With Conkeldur being so slow he may opt for Drain Punch just cause he's probably going to take damage. But faster ones will probably prefer the other two.
If you want to talk about alternative Parabolic Charge moves you can go Draining Kiss which has a good user in Sylveon (and 104 BP). Not to mention in terms of offense Fairy is a very good typing with no immunities (unlike Parabolic Charge and Drain Punch). Sylveon can also act like a good cleric with Wish.

Also, just cause it just came to me, but Rapid Spin is interesting in this meta. It has a base power of 80 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)