NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This makes no sense... like what has twin done to convice you he's town that leet hasn't done
all his posts make sense to me? like i said, a lot of twin's points against i agree with

besides, from a pragamatic standpoint, ttm is more experienced than hitmonleet, and has more utility value as a player, all things being equal

besides, from a pragamatic standpoint, ttm is more experienced than hitmonleet, and has more utility value as a player, all things being equal
ttm has not done jack squat this entire game except tunnel hitmonleet. i think that's agenda-y as heck and that's not how you approach a town replace in

i don't care about experience when i see hitmonleet be active and posting and ttm doing nothing

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
ttm has not done jack squat this entire game except tunnel hitmonleet. i think that's agenda-y as heck and that's not how you approach a town replace in

i don't care about experience when i see hitmonleet be active and posting and ttm doing nothing
well, hitmonleet is indeed scummy as fuck, so its perfectly understandable to me. i was the one who started the push on hitmonleet, so take that from me

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
hypothetically. it really doesnt matter, but if in this theoretical discussion, you cant ssee where my train of thought is going, then yes, i have the right to be frustrated

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Hey Sonic is back and actually backing up his posts, nice

Still don't agree with all this anti-leet sentiment when he's a pretty easy person for to suspect and ttm comes off as town while literally only tunnling leet and literally doing nothing else. at all.

The leet as scum is feeling 50/50 to me whereas ttm has better odds imo

metal sonic is just.. interpreting the gamestate in a manner completely alien to me

like one of us is right and one of us is wrong. i really don't know who. i think i'm right, but unsure since i have zero experience with smogon meta

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
NOC goat is here. After days of hell carrying in the OC, I am now able to fully commit. Friends what we need to do??? who is scum????

NEVER FEAR FOR I AM HERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)