NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hi

what do you think of ttm? what do you think about hitmonleet?

if you're town who do you think the scum are on your wagon?

are you scum? (this question doesn't really accomplish anything but shrug)
i think ttm is really town. i think hitmonleet might be scum but i might be wrong.

who are the people on my wagon??? i forgot

i am obviously town

Asek

Banned deucer.
pick one

- ttm
- hitmonleet
- metal sonic

vote one of them and provide justification as to why
vote hitmonleet

ive not gotten up to (where i assume) twin and metal sonic are each subbed in, and hitmonleet hasnt posted anything towny (if anything scummy, with that weird graze onto prop for knowing whats what).

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
that said, looking at hitmonleet's posts again, he seems different from his previously play, so i think he might flip town. i would just say that jalmont was the one who caught hitmonleet scum in that previous game, i did not, so i would defer to the "reading hitmonleet expert" which is jalmont, who is apparently voting hitmonleet, so yes

Asek

Banned deucer.
my internet keeps being shite in this massive storm systme blowing over so i played gta sa for the last hour instead of constantly trying to buffer the thread

i actually was going to say something about how i could see twin being mafia. leet is always a very easy push i feel. i'll unvote/ no idea where we're at wrt to deadline/vote count tho so apologies if thats soon/close.

idk im feeling real ambivalent about everything rn. i see a lot of good ideas (AG not looking great? Leet's defending himself super hard feels town? twin kinda playing muted although tbf to him he did sub in/hasn't really been active in NOCs lately? haruno and leet have cops?)

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Note: I'm half-asleep atm, so expect wierdness.

This

His long string of lacking posts and wierd statements have been bothering me for a while.

Unvote? Vote Metal Sonic

Buddy. Get your act together.
Unvote; Vote Metal Sonic

Hitmonleet convinced me, and I did a quick MS iso. Found: nothing that stuck out to support MS as town.
is anybody up to lynch AG? this is so fucking bullshit lol. "hitmonleet convinced me" ----> all hitmonleet said was "weird statements are bothering me"

hurr durr i am convinced

AG is probably scum

Employment sucks

Anyways, I think leets reaction is towny because I feel it's very genuine and to me, seems more like he just doesn't want to be mislynched.

Take the twin vote, feels more like he omgused and then realized it, and undid it and in the process seems more scummy, which is something I think scum would look at closer and not do

my reads are basically the same as former hope

blame me if i'm wrong here, but i don't understand why you guys find hitmonleet scummy and ttm townie when hitmonleet has done x1000 more things than ttm this game and has claimed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)