Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am starting to hate myself right now and want to vent out but i just need to ask you a simple question.... is there any other way to find out your friend code???? because my little brother stepped on my ds and the top hald i broken exactly where the friend code shows. i havent given my friendcode to anyone yet nor have i written it down(feel so stupid). borrowing a ds will change the friend code so thats not a possibility... im guessing i should buy a new ds to see it cause having it repaired is like buying a new one......

Yes, it can, it'll do 42-50%, assuming that you also want Cresselia to have max HP. If Cresselia has no HP, it'll still survive, but it'll be closer to a 2HKO.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
All the way to +6, just to have a chance for a OHKO. At +2 you have a 3HKO, which isn't safe considering Cresselia packs Ice Beam pretty often.

What is the best level for a Pokemon for its IVs to be checked?
If using an AR and the IV check code, then any level will be perfect.

If using an IV calculator, you need a range of stats from various levels. Of course level 100 will net you accurate results all the time, hence IV battles.

negator and OmegaX are probably your two best bets right now. But don't be silly about getting things hack checked...just use common sense. I doubt you have ten outstanding Pokemon that you got from ten different people who are unknown enough that you need hack checks on all ten...
@ Dangerous

Read the breeding guide, It's in the contributions and corrections forum. It should be easy to find since search has been reenabled.
Why didn't you just answer yes to his question?

i am starting to hate myself right now and want to vent out but i just need to ask you a simple question.... is there any other way to find out your friend code???? because my little brother stepped on my ds and the top hald i broken exactly where the friend code shows. i havent given my friendcode to anyone yet nor have i written it down(feel so stupid). borrowing a ds will change the friend code so thats not a possibility... im guessing i should buy a new ds to see it cause having it repaired is like buying a new one......
Borrowing a new DS won't change your FC. Use better grammar. You sound like a noob.

Why didn't you just answer yes to his question?
Because these kind of questions are getting out of hand, people should read what is available. I've answered and posted a link to the breeding guide several times in this thread so I'm sure people by now should know it exists.
I don't think reading has killed anybody yet, has it?

Edit: also borrowing a DS does change your FC, you just need to enter wifi in another DS and the game tells you that your FC will be changed. Just playing the game without entering wifi does nothing to the FC tough.

When you stuff your poke full of EV reducing berries and instead of saying "Your Pokemon Adores You! Speed has been reduced, or Speed can't drop any further" it says "It will have no effect."

Does that mean that all the EV's are at 0 or just that it's happiness can't go any higher so I can't use them anymore?

I can't give it any berries, and usually it says "XXXX can't be reduced any further" but now It says "it will have no effect."

When you stuff your poke full of EV reducing berries and instead of saying "Your Pokemon Adores You! Speed has been reduced, or Speed can't drop any further" it says "It will have no effect."

Does that mean that all the EV's are at 0 or just that it's happiness can't go any higher so I can't use them anymore?

I can't give it any berries, and usually it says "XXXX can't be reduced any further" but now It says "it will have no effect."
Speed has been reduced: The Pokémon has at least one speed EV.
Happiness has been raised: The Pokémon is not at the maximum.
It will have no effect: happiness is at the maximum and speed is at the minimum.

A few questions

1) Which goes first when given that the user is using Aerial Ace and have STAB on it? STAB or Technician boost?

2) Is the strength of the user's Base attack/special attack matter more than the attack he/she using or is the attack strength that matter? i.e Medicham and Hi Jump Kick/Brick Break debate.

What if at the day care a Toxicroak and Ditto do not like each other. Do they still breed?

EDIT:

Never mind, after about 15 min of moving around I got an egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)