Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Taylor, no not the type of card. I know those. What I'm talking about is the "Score" in a number form on the trainer card. Its right under the pokedex part of the trainer card. How do you increase the number of the score? Is it battling trainers/elite four/ catching pokemon? How do you increase the score?

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think it's to do with battling, underground games and the number of Pokemon. However, each card that is upgraded after you complete a task, the score's increase significantly.

My apologies for that miss-read question.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's pretty self-explanitory.

You have to make sure you get either 30 or 31 in Atk, and 31 in SpE. The other IVs; HP, Def, SDef and Satk don't matter as much, well, Satk doesn't at all, the other 3 (HP, Def and SDef), could do with decent numbers near the top half of 20s, or atleast make sure they're above 20.

Wi-Fi error

Can anyone please tell me the solution to error 52101?I have already changed the WEP code and all that stuff...the problem is,how do i log into my LINKSYS router model WAG200G?

Please post all answers to me by PM

Can anyone please tell me the solution to error 52101?I have already changed the WEP code and all that stuff...the problem is,how do i log into my LINKSYS router model WAG200G?

Please post all answers to me by PM
You probably have more than one WEP code. Try all of them.

Are some Hidden Power types rarer than others? If so, can someone give me a list of the types from most common to rarest? I know HP Dark is the hardest type to get.

I just caught two Unown (E) with Hidden Power (Dark) in a row, none of the other 200+ Unowns I had encountered had that Hidden Power type.

Are some Hidden Power types rarer than others? If so, can someone give me a list of the types from most common to rarest? I know HP Dark is the hardest type to get.

I just caught two Unown (E) with Hidden Power (Dark) in a row, none of the other 200+ Unowns I had encountered had that Hidden Power type.
Hidden Powers are calculated based on the IVs according to the formula explained here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20649

I don't know if certain IVs combinations are harder to get than others but I find it unlikely, it doesn't matter anyway because Hidden Power is only useful if it helps the pokemon using it to overcome one of its weaknesses or hit SE a popular type like flying/dragons that are everywhere.

When I was brreding for HP Ice I found that besides Ice I ended up with a lot of Dark and Dragon hidden power types even easier than Ice so I wouldn't say that dark is so rare, it only requires that all the IVs are odd.

Only the IVs. Nature, gender and ability are set when you get the egg iirc.
As far as I remember, the Pokemon's ability, nature, and sex are set once the day care man gets an egg for you. So, if you save after the day care man gets and egg but before taking the egg, then soft reset, those mentioned above will stay set, while the IVs will change.
Thanks a lot! (",) Will the IVs change also after I take the egg and soft reset?

Another question...

I just noticed that, "Originally Posted by Fat *insert name here*" is shown in a quoted message. Why does it have the word 'Fat' there? Just wondering...

Does anyone know who can and is willing to hack check some stuff i have about 10 things that need to be done. 4 being a priority. pm me if you can

Thanks a lot! (",) Will the IVs change also after I take the egg and soft reset?
Once you take the egg the IVs are set and will not change. Presuming you save after taking the egg, then soft reset of course.

Does anyone know who can and is willing to hack check some stuff i have about 10 things that need to be done. 4 being a priority. pm me if you can
negator and OmegaX are probably your two best bets right now. But don't be silly about getting things hack checked...just use common sense. I doubt you have ten outstanding Pokemon that you got from ten different people who are unknown enough that you need hack checks on all ten...

I am soft resetting for a great Dialga. However, I gotta ask this: since it's the slowest Uber pokemon (outside of Wobbufett), does the speed really matter for it to be effective?

Can somebody enlighten me on the fogginess of the move Defog? Does it remove spikes/t-spikes/SR? Does it do so on your side of the field or the opponents side or both? (My side means it removes the entry hazards that my opponent has setup right?)

And does it work in Shoddy?

i remember reading somewhere that you can evolve a pokemon (haunter, machoke etc) by GTS without trading. could someone tell me how to do it?
Well, you can put the Pokemon that evolve by trading on the GTS(attach a certain item that is needed in order for it to evolve, if necessary) and ask for a Pokemon that is hard or impossible to get, like a level 9 or under Mew or a level 100 Magikarp. Then, search for a Pokemon like a Wurmple and do a trade. After that. you can withraw the Pokemon you put on the GTS and you have your evolved Pokemon! :D

TheMaskedNitpicker

Triple Threat
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Can somebody enlighten me on the fogginess of the move Defog? Does it remove spikes/t-spikes/SR? Does it do so on your side of the field or the opponents side or both? (My side means it removes the entry hazards that my opponent has setup right?)

And does it work in Shoddy?
It lowers the Evasion of the target by one level. It also removes Spikes, Toxic Spikes, and Stealth Rock on the opponent's field (aka, the spikes that you placed). Also, it removes Reflect, Light Screen, Safeguard, and Mist that your opponent put up.

I have no idea if it works on Shoddy.

EDIT: I just tested on Shoddy and Defog does get rid of Stealth Rock, like it should. I presume it works for Spikes and Toxic Spikes too, but have no idea about Light Screen, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)