Apprentice Program - Round Twenty Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Pmd Puggy but we haven't exactly worked on a deal. I don't work at all this weekend so Im hoping I can get it in then.

Hey, I'm new here but I downloaded shoddy-battle, and I'm not bad, but I really want to be trained here. Can anyone pm me some info or tell me more about signing up?

Due to the site being down a couple days I wasn't able to contact puggy in time for a match. Are we to be allowed extensions?

Yeah, one week longer according to the sticky.
Btw: Got swept by the standard BP team, the lead matchup gave him the one turn he needed and i couldnt do anything. We even had a rematch to test if I could win if I knew the team before, still no way :(
What a shame :((

Before anyone complains, he gave me permission to reveal the team he used against me!!

Edit: forgot the gg :P

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
You do indeed have a one week extension from today due to the server move, so let's see all these matches get done!

I'll edit that into the OP now.

Actaully, smogon being down as worked in our favour, since I have not 1 but 2 public holdiays this week, making getting the match done alot easier

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
predicting outsider Da Letter El to win this!
lol, already did. It's called reading.
And Bman, wait for this tournament to end and keep your eyes peeled for the next apprentice round. All you need is shoddy, so just be patient.

And Bman, wait for this tournament to end and keep your eyes peeled for the next apprentice round. All you need is shoddy, so just be patient.
I'm a little confused now.. this tutoring program is for shoddy only??

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Da Letter E said:
Actually I believe he meant the whole thing. :)

Sanioz said:
I'm a little confused now.. this tutoring program is for shoddy only??
Having Shoddy Battle (and being able to get on and use it) is a prerequisite for the program, as we're currently teaching D/P. Obviously we can teach you theory without the simulator, but you need somewhere to put it all to practice.

good luck to all those in the tourney.. i look forward to becoming a potential tutee once the tournament is completed.... if I am so lucky to nab a spot before they're all taken 0_0

Thanks for straightening that out! I'm excited for the next apprentice round! I hope i can get in!

it makes sense to have shoddy over wifi for this program. it's free, it's much easier to make teams on, you can stop people from hacking crazy stats, you can save your log... yeah, kinda a no brainer once you line it all up :P

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
Let's not be driven off-topic here. This thread concerns the Battling 101 tournament. If anyone has any further questions, please PM Aeolus, IggyBot or myself.

Ugh, me and Zakkusu have not been able to find a time. Partially because we live on opposite sides of the world and I go to school...

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
You still have one day to go.

Please endeavor to finish the match, I don't want to have to make a call at this point!

Yes i was very lucky with some of your misses happening at important times, especially at the beginning >_<

Anyway, gg. Looking forward to getting the next round battle done quicker lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)