Apprentice Program: Round Ten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to latinoheat

Netbattle nick:
Corey
Time zone: GMT- 5 (Eastern U.S.)
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Not much.. Sundays like 2-(6 or more)pm? Possibly Tuesdays 5-7 and Saturday morning/afternoons (excluding this near one)..
Experience level*: playing scince R/B/Y but never competetively
A little about myself: I'm very involved with high school stuff, so my time is limited. I live in Florida and hope to move to Utah in a few years. I'd love to get better at netbattling and competitive play.
Generation(s) I want to learn: Advance. Since I don't know anything about the incoming DS games, why not that too =P.. What i desperatley need help with is team creation and prediction (Prediction in the way of knowing how to counter the common things used..)).

Assigned to Anomalous

Netbattle nick: quake
Time zone: GMT
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Tuesday- Friday: 10am- 1pm, 4pm-5pm. Saturday-Sunday: 8am- 1pm
Experience level*: Intermediate
A little about myself: I am willing to learn and practice techniques given to me by tutors. Hopefully I will come out a much better battler by the end of this.
Generation(s) I want to learn: All. I plan to have a mostly RBY team though as they are my favourites.

Assigned to Mekkah

Netbattle nick: Ben Kenobi
Regular online hours (in EDT!!!!): Weekdays; 12-3 p.m. Weekends; 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Experience level: Been playing for about 2-3 months. Havent played that much as of lately.
A little about myself: Teenage student
Generation(s) I want to learn: Advance OU

Assigned to Sanders

Netbattle nick: Pranz (Pranz the Master)
Time zone: GMT:+5.5 hrs (IST)
Regular Online Hours :3pm to 7pm
Experience level*: Been in pokemon frm 2 yrs. Kinda know the basics
A little about myself: Love fire totally.
Generation(s) I want to learn:All about the advance games. (will do without r/s)

Assigned to Kongler

Netbattle Nick: hobohunter
Time Zone: GMT-6
Experience: played pokemon sice the beginning
a Little about myself: My favorite Rpg is Final Fantasy 7 and My favorite Pokemon is Milotic
Generation(s) I want to learn: Advance OU and Advance UU

Assigned to Veteran in Love

Netbattle nick: rANDOM fANDOM
Time zone: Eastern
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!):Almos anytime past 12:00pm weekends
Experience level*: Moderate
A little about myself:I thought i was a good battler, but it just so happens i was a big fish in a small pond...
Generation(s) I want to learn: R/S/E, D/p when it comes out...

Assigned to Justin8649

Netbattle Nick: TGE
Time Zone: EST 8pm-12pmish
Experience: GSbot/RSbot/Netbattle
a Little about myself: I like steak
Generation(s) I want to learn: Advance OU

Assigned to cloud

Netbattle nick: j-squared
Time Zone: Eastern
Regular online hours: ummm....this is a little tricky, 9-11:30 in the morning on weekdays, maybe at night a few times, and in the morning and afternoons on the weekends.
Experience: Been playing pokemon since red/blue came out, haven't done any competitive battling.
About myself: In college, so it kinda limits my time.
Generations: Advanced OU

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Ok, great.

Everyone over 13 and that filled out the form correctly received a tutor, yay! Find your partner and set up some meeting times!!!

Netbattle nick:Legend1993
Time zone:GMT+8
Experience level*: Intermediate
A little about myself:I am a secondary student abt to take my GCSe
Generation(s) I want to learn:Advanced OU

I realize that the tutoring program is closed, but I figured I could try. If any tutor is willing to take on a second student or if a student drops out of the program; I would love to be an apprentice.

Netbattle nick: ErikPSO
Time zone: Central
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 5-6, 8-10 weekdays
Experience level*: I have played every generation of the video games but never competitively.
A little about myself: Accounting Major who loves playing around with numbers. I've played Pokemon since the beginning and was big into the card game. I always research anything before experiencing it myself. I love the eeveelutions.
Generation(s) I want to learn: Advance? (If this is the one that includes all 386. If not this is what I would like to learn.)

Taken by Groudon80

Netbattle nick: don
Time zone: EST
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Depends on my class schedule, however I am always on very late at night
Experience level: I have battled for years, but until recently I was unfamiliar with the R/S competitive environment as I thought my pokemon playing days were over... however a friend introduced me to netbattle :)
A little about myself: As I said in the introduction thread I am a 19 year old graphic design student and I am just looking to sharpen my team building/battling skills. I am a quick learner and I certainly respect knowledge that comes from those who have it. (meaning I won't complain and only ask intelligent questions)
Generation(s) I want to learn: Advance/OU

Netbattle nick: Darth Wedel
Time Zone: GMT
Regular online hours: Weekdays will vary. Sunday I'll rarely be online, for starters. Weekdays, perhaps... after five or so until about 8 or 9 latest... It's hard to say... It really depends on the homework. Some Saturdays I'll be on all day, but others not at all
Experience Level: Not very good. I'm okay, but pretty pathetic in terms of team building...
About myself: I want to get better at Netbattling?
Generations: ADV OU

netbattle nick: shahman411
Time zone: GMT -5 i think (Virginia US)
regular online hours: 3-5 pm on weekends usually im kinda busy tho
Exp. Level: started 9/24/06
A lil bout me: Indian descent (subcontinent of india) supposedly a nerd :)
generations i wanna learn: R/S/E advanced gen

to whomever is assigned to me CONTACT me through shahman411@yahoo.com

a post to remind myself

Netbattle Nick: PigsOnTheWing2
Time Zone: Eastern-Standard Time
Regular Online Hours (IN EDT): Mon-Fri 4pm-10pm Sat-Sun Subject to change.
Experience Level: I know how to work the program
A Little Bit About Myself: Easy to work with, outgoing, willing to learn
Generation(s) I'd like to learn: Advanced Gen

Netbattle nick:Lakersrock622
Time zone:EDT
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!):6am to 8 am 3pm to 5pm 7pm to 8pm
Experience level*:i know the program pretty well
A little about myself:smart willing to learn all kinds of stuff
Generation(s) I want to learn:advance

Netbattle Nick:LickySlick
Time Zones:EST
Regular Online Hours:Monday-Friday(6PM-10PM),Saturday & Sunday(7AM-12PM)
Experience level:Beginner to Intermediate
Little About Myself: I like Anime
Generation I want to learn:The Advanced Generation

Netbattle nick:MonkeyMugger
Time zone:GMT +1
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!):I don't know what EDT is...I'm from the Netherlands we don't have that here
Experience level*:I've played a lot but I also lose a lot
A little about myself:I play a lot of pokemon on the gameboy and I hate losing with Netbattle so....
Generation(s) I want to learn:I don't like to use OU pokemon so mostly UU and a lot of teambuilding

Netbattle nick: revtobiaz
Time zone: CST (GMT-6hr)
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Anywhere from 11am to 11pm
Experience level: Played through RBY (never competitevly)
A little about myself: I am an oldschool fan who wants to get adapted to abilities, new type combinations, new moves, and new Pokemon. I would like to be paired with someone who is looking for a relatively easy session and undertands that I'm a n00b to the new games.
Generation(s) I want to learn: RSE, FrLg, any metagame

Netbattle nick: DarkChaotix
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Erm... most/all weekend, week day afternoons/evenings
Experience level*: Don't exactly know what to put here, but i did win a low rank tournament thing, got premoted, and have won 1 battle out of 7 >.<
A little about myself: I want to learn where I'm going wrong in my teams/ when battling because i keep on losing, change my team around how i lost, and then i lose again, so i start my team all over again, and lose >.<
Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV, any tier, but mainly OU

Netbattle nick:Happo
Time zone: GMT+1
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!):every day from 12:00-23:00
Experience level*: beginner
A little about myself: i like videogames, mainly SSBM and pokemon and want to learn about teambuilding, tactics
Generation(s) I want to learn: mostly teambuilding and tactics (advanced)

Looks full, but might as well try anyway, you never know.

Netbattle nick: just some chick
Time zone: GMT -5
Regular Online Hours: anywhere from 4:00 PM to 1:00 AM.
Experience level*: beginner
A little about myself: I love Nintendo games and drawing. I'm studying Japanese language. Interested in building a team that's maybe a little less uncommon? :X
Generation(s) I want to learn: RSE. 2v2 would be nice too, but not something I'm dying for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)