Pidgey: Melons-N-Soda, P2X7, AquaticPanic
Starly: Melons-N-Soda, Hourai
Noibat: S0L1D G0LD, Melons-N-Soda, AquaticPanic
Gligar: S0L1D G0LD, P2X7, AquaticPanic
Hoothoot: Abstain

Tiebreaker: CoolMan6001

Gligar: Ice/Dark (S0L1D G0LD)
Noibat: Fighting/Dark (S0L1D G0LD)

Budew: Fire/Ice (Aquatic Panic; Love the typing and its abilities, stats are awkward as fuck though. The concept of mixing fire and ice powers together has always intrigued me, however, and it brings the sense of fun that Alolan formes tend to bring)

For the other ones, I prefer my own submission, but I can't vote for my own submission so......

Last edited:
AquaticPanic, upon closer inspection, your Noibat/Noivern is illegal. According to the rules in the OP, the only stats that one may swap are Attack and Special Attack, and only with each other. Please correct this error at your earliest convenience.

CoolMan6001, this is probably my fault for failing to include such information in my earlier post, but the rules of the voting phase have not changed from the last instance. You may not vote for yourself first. Please correct this error at your earliest convenience.

CoolMan6001, this is probably my fault for failing to include such information in my earlier post, but the rules of the voting phase have not changed from the last instance. You may not vote for yourself first. Please correct this error at your earliest convenience.
I thought we could vote for ourselves on the tiebreaker. The following was pulled from last slate:
Can I vote for myself on the tiebreaker vote?
Yes.
If I could, then I edited my post so that it was more clear I was voting for myself on the tiebreaker

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I'm pretty sure there were winning submissions with stats swapped tho? Also if I may say my opinion, there really isn't any problem with that since it doesn't change BST and increases diversity.

I thought we could vote for ourselves on the tiebreaker. The following was pulled from last slate:

If I could, then I edited my post so that it was more clear I was voting for myself on the tiebreaker
Sorry; I meant to tag Melons-N-Soda (who can still vote for his own submissions if he places a different submission in the three-points slot.). Voting for yourself first is expressly allowed during a tiebreaker.

I'm pretty sure there were winning submissions with stats swapped tho? Also if I may say my opinion, there really isn't any problem with that since it doesn't change BST and increases diversity.
If submissions that did not abide by the stat-swapping rules somehow appeared on a slate, it would be the council's error in failing to notice such an issue. The council can't really do anything about the archived submissions, but anyone who makes a submission can try to avoid making similar mistakes. Also, I thought that the purpose of the original stat-swapping rule was to allow posters to design Alolan Formes that were not tethered to the same category of attacks as are the base forms. Finally, although you bring up valid points in your opinion, I must reference and support the logic behind this post by one of the founders of Alola Formes, as I believe that it holds accurate concerns about the pet mod.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Sorry; I meant to tag Melons-N-Soda (who can still vote for his own submissions if he places a different submission in the three-points slot.). Voting for yourself first is expressly allowed during a tiebreaker.

If submissions that did not abide by the stat-swapping rules somehow appeared on a slate, it would be the council's error in failing to notice such an issue. The council can't really do anything about the archived submissions, but anyone who makes a submission can try to avoid making similar mistakes. Also, I thought that the purpose of the original stat-swapping rule was to allow posters to design Alolan Formes that were not tethered to the same category of attacks as are the base forms. Finally, although you bring up valid points in your opinion, I must reference and support the logic behind this post by one of the founders of Alola Formes, as I believe that it holds accurate concerns about the pet mod.
Aight, remove my Noivern, we can discuss the stat swap thing with the council later

Also yeah I guess it's over? It's got enough votes and the date has passed.

Aight, remove my Noivern, we can discuss the stat swap thing with the council later

Also yeah I guess it's over? It's got enough votes and the date has passed.
Actually, the votes for roserade are tied. We might have to wait for a while to solve this.

EDIT: never mind

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
I'll change my Roserade vote to Coolman, and thus the voting is over.

I'll try to tally it up and post the winners later but if anyone else from the concil is up to do so (Since I'll be out during evening for easter) I'll be thankful

I'll change my Roserade vote to Coolman, and thus the voting is over.

I'll try to tally it up and post the winners later but if anyone else from the concil is up to do so (Since I'll be out during evening for easter) I'll be thankful
Gotcha covered

Pidgeot line
Melons-N-Soda: 9
AquaticPanic: 6
P2X7: 4
CoolMan6001: 2

Staraptor line
CoolMan6001: 8
Hourai: 4
Squakerz/Melons-N-Soda: 3

Noivern line
S0L1D G0LD: 12
CoolMan6001: 7
Melons-N-Soda: 2
AquaticPanic: Denied by P2X7

Gliscor line
S0L1D G0LD: 9
P2X7: 7
AquaticPanic: 6
Melons-N-Soda: 0

Noctowl line
Melons-N-Soda: 8
P2X7: 3

Roserade
CoolMan6001: 3 (AquaticPanic changed his vote to me)
AquaticPanic: 1

Your winers:

Melons-N-Soda gets the Pidgeot line:
Pokemon: Pidgey
Type: Ground/Ghost
Ability: Cursed Body/Overcoat/Serene Grace (HA)
Stats: 40/40/40/45/35/51
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Gust, Whirlwind, Twister, Wing Attack, Tailwind, Air Slash, Hurricane, Fly, U-Turn, Air Cutter, Uproar, Sky Attack, Bide, Reflect
Added: Astonish, Mud Shot, Hex, Shadow Ball, Earth Power, Earthquake, Destiny Bond, Bone Club, Bone Rush, Bonemerang, Shadow Bone, Will-O-Wisp, Close Combat, Focus Blast
Flavor/Design: Its now wrapped in cloth, with its feathers turning brown all over. In graveyards in Alola, it buries bones of those who are dead. They fight with Sandyghast over bones.

Pokemon: Pidgeotto
Stats: 63/60/55/60/50/61
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Gust, Whirlwind, Twister, Wing Attack, Tailwind, Air Slash, Hurricane, Fly, U-Turn, Air Cutter, Uproar, Sky Attack, Bide, Reflect
Added: Astonish, Mud Shot, Hex, Shadow Ball, Earth Power, Earthquake, Destiny Bond, Bone Club, Bone Rush, Bonemerang, Shadow Bone, Will-O-Wisp, Close Combat, Focus Blast
Flavor/Design: Its now wrapped in cloth, with its feathers turning brown all over. In graveyards in Alola, it cleans bones of those who are dead. They fight with Sandyghast over bones.

Pokemon: Pidgeot
Stats: 80/80/75/83/70/91
Movepool Changes:
Flavor/Design: Its now wrapped in cloth, with its feathers turning brown all over. In Alola, it gathers bones of those who are dead to take to its children. They fight with Pallosand over bones.
Competitive: No one uses regular Pidgeot due to it being severely outclassed by other Flying-types, but Alolan Pidgeot here has good coverage and 2 very interesting abilities in Overcoat and Serene Grace. Only works in like NU or PU but is decent there.

Pokemon: Mega Pidgeot
Ability: Adaptability
Stats: 80/120/80/120/80/51
Movepool Changes:
Flavor/Design: Its now wrapped in cloth, with its feathers turning brown all over. Its mega gains a sort of coffin like shell, making it slightly bulkier but far slower.
Competitive: 80/80/80 isn't terrible defenses. Its extremely strong, and with a great physical and special movepool to both work with, it can run a Physical set with Roost/WoW, or a Special set with Roost/WoW. Its very very slow though, but if it can safely get in, something dies.

CoolMan6001 gets the Staraptor line:

Pokemon
:
Starly
New typing: Dark / Steel
New abilities: Pickpocket / Adaptability
New stats: 30 (-10) / 85 (+30) / 25 (-5) / 5 (-25) / 25 (-5) / 75 (+15)
Added/Removed moves: Removed: Quick Attack, Growl, Wing Attack, Whirlwind, Agility, Brave Bird, Sand Attack, Heat Wave, Fly, Roost, Astonish, Feather Dance, Mirror Move, Tailwind, Fury Attack Total: 15 | Added: Metal Claw, Iron Head, Assurance, Throat Chop, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Snarl, Leer, Brick Break, Slash, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, Screech, Fury Swipes, Knock Off Total: 15
Flavor:
Here in Alola, Starly live their lives through theifing items for their use. If you miraculously loose one of your belongings, chances are that an Alolan Starly stole it. Most lost items are never to be seen again. Alolan Starly also have their wings morphed into arms which allow for easy taking. Its appearance is covered with iron in addition to a very dark color scheme.

Pokemon: Staravia
New abilities: Rivalry / Adaptability
New stats: 45 (-10) / 105 (+30) / 45 (-5) / 10 (-30) / 40 / 95 (+15)
Added/Removed moves: Removed: Quick Attack, Growl, Wing Attack, Whirlwind, Agility, Brave Bird, Sand Attack, Heat Wave, Fly, Roost, Astonish, Feather Dance, Mirror Move, Tailwind, Fury Attack Total: 15 | Added: Metal Claw, Iron Head, Assurance, Throat Chop, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Snarl, Leer, Brick Break, Slash, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, Screech, Fury Swipes, Knock Off Total: 15
Flavor:
Alolan Staravia face intense competition with each other; they can get into brutal fights just to see who's better. Not only that, but they also strike hard, meaning sometimes these fights can result in death. Alolan Staravia are totally fine with all other Pokemon species though. Its appearance is covered with iron in addition to a very dark color scheme.

Pokemon: Staraptor
New abilities: Anger Point / Adaptability
New stats: 75 (-10) / 130 (+10) / 70 / 25 (-25) / 60 / 125 (+25)
Added/Removed moves: Removed: Quick Attack, Growl, Wing Attack, Whirlwind, Agility, Brave Bird, Sand Attack, Heat Wave, Fly, Roost, Astonish, Feather Dance, Mirror Move, Tailwind, Fury Attack, Sky Attack Total: 16 | Added: Metal Claw, Iron Head, Assurance, Throat Chop, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Snarl, Leer, Brick Break, Slash, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, Screech, Fury Swipes, Knock Off, Earthquake Total: 16
Flavor:
Alolan Staraptor, simply can be said you do not want to disturb it. They strike like trains; things that bother it are instantly killed. They are also very short-tempered, meaning Alolan Staraptor can get Angry at pretty much anything. This can include a small rock or a boulder, all of which will be destroyed in an instant. Its appearance is covered with iron in addition to a very dark color scheme.

S0L1D G0LD gets the Noivern line:
Pokemon: Noibat
New typing: Fighting
New abilities: Prankster / Moxie / Simple (HA)
New stats: 30 (-10) / 60 ([Swap] +15) / 30 (-5) / 30 ([Swap]) / 30 (-10) / 65 (+10) (Net Change: +0)
New/removed moves: - Absorb, - Gust, - Wing Attack, - Agility, - Air Cutter, - Roost, - Razor Wind, - Tailwind, - Whirlwind, - Air Slash, - Hurricane, - Solar Beam, - Psychic, - Shadow Ball, - Fly, - Dream Eater, - Outrage, - Tailwind, - Draco Meteor, - Dragon Pulse, - Heat Wave, - Sky Attack, - Water Pulse, + Karate Chop, + Knock Off, + Crunch, + Psychic Fangs, + Happy Hour (Net Change: -18)
Flavor/Design: WIP

Pokemon: Noivern
New typing: Fighting/Dark
New abilities: Prankster / Moxie / Intimidate (HA)
New stats: 70 (-10) / 120 ([Swap] +23) / 70 (-10) / 70 ([Swap]) / 70 (-10)/ 130 (+7) (Net Change: +0)
New/removed moves: - Moonlight, - Absorb, - Gust, - Wing Attack, - Agility, - Air Cutter, - Roost, - Razor Wind, - Tailwind, - Whirlwind, - Air Slash, - Hurricane, - Solar Beam, - Psychic, - Shadow Ball, - Fly, - Dream Eater, - Outrage, - Tailwind, - Draco Meteor, - Dragon Pulse, - Heat Wave, - Sky Attack, - Water Pulse, + Karate Chop, + Knock Off, + Crunch, + Psychic Fangs, + Happy Hour, + High Jump Kick, + Parting Shot, + Copycat, + Spikes, + Megahorn, + Horn Attack, + Peck, + Horn Drill, + Smart Strike, + Drill Run, + Slack Off, + Metal Sound, + Chatter, + Clanging Scales, + Sing, + Roar, + Perish Song, + Horn Leech, + Entrainment (Net Change: +0)
Flavor/Design: Alolan Noivern is large and pudgy, standing roughly 1.9m tall and weighing approximately 108kg. Its fur is a bright neon/lime green, and it adorns its pelt with the skulls of its prey. It has a thin double-ridge of bone on its snout that reaches from one brow to the other, and from the base of this ridge and back down Alolan Noivern's spine there is a large crest of rigid hair. Alolan Noivern has large claws on its hands and feet, and it has two large horns akin to those of an ox location at its temples. Alolan Noivern shed their horns once per year, growing a new pair after a month, and lose claw casings twice yearly. Alolan Noivern is incapable of flight due to its large stature, but it is capable of gliding, and has a semi-transparent black second eyelid over its eye sockets which it closes while midair to block out excess wind. Alolan Noivern love music, and they are constantly emitting sounds akin to classic rock from their ears; while this tune is normally rather quiet, when Alolan Noivern become excited the music increases to a near-deafening level. They wear a large, open mouth smile on their face while listening to their favorite music, and their large tongues absentmindedly lolls out of one corner of their mouths. Alolan Noivern's large tail acts as a metronome, and it waves it back and forth to keep time with any tune. Alolan Noivern mark their territory by carving rocks with their large claws, sometimes, and unintentionally, resulting in beautiful murals across the area. Alolan Noivern are dull but incredibly crafty, and they can imitate any sound they hear. They use this ability to lure prey into their reach; the last thing that smaller Pokemon that enter an Alolan Noivern's territory hear is an abrupt and terrifying shift to rock-n-roll music. Alolan Noivern also use their ingenuity to escape danger; they can sense the perfect time to leave any confrontation, be it social or dangerous in nature, and do so while crudely imitating human speak. Alolan Noivern acts in a manner that would be considered very immature and arrogant for a person, and this is demonstrated the clearest by the manner it decorates its dwelling. Alolan Noivern adores making objects in its own image, and the lair of an elder member of its species will feature countless rocks, skeletons, egg shells, and other random on trinkets and knickknacks dropped by tourists, all adorned with previous years' horns, arranged so the objects appear to have grown the protrusions themselves.
Concept: Alolan Noivern is based off of 70's punk, fashion, and musical trends.
Competitive Corner: Alolan Noivern is a fast and strong physical attacker that has middling bulk. It has immediate value as a lead due to its vast support movepool and aforementioned offensive stats, and can also be used as an effective pivot or revenge killer thanks to its stellar abilities. Alolan Noivern can also be used as a bulky pivot thanks to Intimidate, and can utilize this bulk to support the team with Spikes or set a boost or two to attempt a sweep. Overall, Alolan Noivern has many enticing attributes about it which makes it seem very strong, but it is balanced by its low-powered coverage options, middling bulk without Intimidate, lack of reliable options to boost its stats, and weakness to common (priority) attacking types.

S0L1D G0LD also gets the Gliscor line:
Pokemon: Gligar
New typing: Ice / Dark
New abilities: Strong Jaw / Dry Skin / Motor Drive (HA)
New stats: 55 (-10) / 85 (+10) / 105 / 15 (-20) / 55 (-10) / 115 (+30) (Net Change: +0)
New Moves: - Poison Sting, - Sand Attack, - Fury Cutter, - X-Scissor - Guillotine, - Venoshock, - Sunny Day, - Roost, - Earthquake, - Brick Break, - Sludge Bomb, - Sandstorm, - Rock Tomb, - Rock Polish, - Stone Edge, - Bulldoze, - Rock Slide, - Poison Jab, - Sand Tomb, - Cross Poison, - Poison Tail, - Dig, - Struggle Bug, - Rock Smash, - Bug Bite, - Earth Power, - Stealth Rock, - Dream Eater, - Sky Attack, + Astonish, + Powder Snow, + Blizzard, + Ice Shard, + Freeze Dry, + Ice Fang, + Mist, + Haze, + Icicle Spear, + Icy Wind, + Bite, + Crunch, + Power Trip, + Pursuit, + Snarl, + Poison fang, + Leech Life (Net Total: -12)

Pokemon: Gliscor
New typing: Ice / Dark
New abilities: Strong Jaw / Dry Skin / Motor Drive (HA)
New stats: 65 (-10) / 105 (+10) / 125 / 25 (-20) / 65 (+10) / 125 (+30) (Net Change: +0)
New Moves: - Thunder Fang, - Fire Fang, - Poison Sting, - Sand Attack, - Fury Cutter, - X-Scissor - Guillotine, - Venoshock, - Sunny Day, - Roost, - Earthquake, - Brick Break, - Sludge Bomb, - Sandstorm, - Rock Tomb, - Rock Polish, - Stone Edge, - Bulldoze, - Rock Slide, - Poison Jab, - Sand Tomb, - Cross Poison, - Poison Tail, - Dig, - Struggle Bug, - Rock Smash, - Bug Bite, - Earth Power, - Stealth Rock, - Dream Eater, - Sky Attack, + Astonish, + Powder Snow, + Blizzard, + Ice Shard, + Freeze Dry, + Ice Fang, + Mist, + Haze, + Icicle Spear, + Icy Wind, + Bite, + Crunch, + Power Trip, + Pursuit, + Snarl, + Poison fang, + Leech Life, + Pay Day, + Entrainment, + Parting Shot, + Encore, + High Horsepower, + Icicle Crash, + Sheer Cold, + Freeze Shock, + Metal Sound, + Boomburst, + Shift Gear, + Gear Grind, + Spotlight, + Instruct, (Net Total: +0)

Melons-N-Soda gets the Noctowl line:
Pokemon: Hoothoot
Type: Steel
Ability: Magic Bounce/Clear Body/Analytic (HA)
Stats: 60/36/50/30/56/30
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Uproar/Extrasensory/Confusion/Synchronoise/Air Slash/Fly/Moonblast/Echoed Voice/Sky Attack/Wing Attack/Agility/Endure/Pluck/Swift/Ominous Wind/Mud-Slap/Twister/Captivate/Natural Gift
Added: Shift Gear/Metal Claw/Anchor Shot/Magnet Bomb/Metal Sound/Iron Defense/Screech/Flash Cannon/Bullet Punch/Autotomize/Doom Desire/Iron Head/Smart Strike/Metal Burst/King's Shield/Gear Grind/Mirror Shot/Magnet Rise/Volt Switch
Flavor/Design: Going more with the clockwork design it already has, its very mechanized. Silver body, eyes that flash when it dies etc. A bit of a extra is that if it faints it brings up a "bird" from its newly found tongue.

Evolves when you have a Poison-type in your party and it is level 25 or higher. (Kind of a like Pangoro situation)

Pokemon: Noctowl
Type: Steel/Poison
Ability: Magic Bounce/Corrosion/Analytic (HA)
Stats:100/86/70/50/96/50
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Uproar/Extrasensory/Confusion/Synchronoise/Air Slash/Fly/Moonblast/Echoed Voice/Sky Attack/Wing Attack/Agility/Endure/Pluck/Swift/Ominous Wind/Mud-Slap/Twister/Captivate/Natural Gift/Hyper Voice
Added: Shift Gear/Metal Claw/Anchor Shot/Magnet Bomb/Metal Sound/Iron Defense/Screech/Flash Cannon/Bullet Punch/Autotomize/Doom Desire/Iron Head/Smart Strike/Metal Burst/King's Shield/Gear Grind/Mirror Shot/Volt Switch/Gunk Shot/Magnet Rise
Flavor/Design: It now resembles a grandfather clock. Its a bit bulkier now and the mechanized features of Hoothoot still remain. Its eyes, unlike regular Noctowl, keep on the clock aesthetic. However, they are now purple instead of red like Hoothoot.
Competitive: Corrosion + a moveset of Anchor Shot/Toxic/Roost/Filler allows it to wear down most threats easily. Can take advantage of its Ground weakness with Magnet Rise. Analytic can see use on Shift Gear sets despite the speed boost. Magic Bounce has use on defense sets. Typing isn't the best offensively though.

And CoolMan6001 gets the Roserade line:

Pokemon
:
Budew
New typing: Fire / Fairy
New abilities: Flame Body / Solar Power / Pixilate (hidden)
New stats: 30 (-10) / 20 (-10) / 35 / 80 (+30) / 40 (-30) / 75 (+20)
Added/Removed moves: (REMOVED: Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Water Sport, Stun Spore, Wory Seed, Venoshock, Rain Dance, Sludge Bomb, Grass Knot, Cotton Spore, Bullet Seed, Grass Whistle, Leaf Storm, Pin Missile, Razor Leaf, Seed Bomb, Sleep Powder, Synthesis TOTAL: 19) (ADDED: Ember, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Will-O-Wisp, Flame Burst, Quick Attack, Disarming Voice, Psychic, Smokescreen, Fire Spin, Sweet Kiss, Charm, Heat Wave, Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice, Incinerate, Draining Kiss, Flame Charge TOTAL: 19)
Flavor: The baby of Roselia, Budew has not yet mastered controling fire yet and spends all its time practicing it before evolution. Budew feels warm to the touch and can help people stay warm through winter. Its color scheme is a red one.

Pokemon: Roselia
New abilities: Flame Body / Solar Power / Pixilate (hidden)
New stats: 50 / 45 (-15) / 60 (+15) / 100 / 60 (-20) / 85 (+20)
Added/Removed moves: (REMOVED: Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Water Sport, Stun Spore, Wory Seed, Venoshock, Rain Dance, Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab, Cotton Spore, Bullet Seed, Grass Whistle, Leaf Storm, Pin Missile, Razor Leaf, Seed Bomb, Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Poison Sting, Magical Leaf, Ingrain, Toxic Spikes, Petal Blizzard, Petal Dance TOTAL: 25) (ADDED: Ember, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Will-O-Wisp, Flame Burst, Quick Atack, Disarming Voice, Psychic, Smokescreen, Fire Spin, Sweet Kiss, Charm, Heat Wave, Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice, Incinerate, Draining Kiss, Flame Charge, Earth Power, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Shock Wave, Psyshock, Moonblast, Spike Cannon TOTAL: 25)
Flavor: Due to extreme exposure to sunlight, Roselia lost its grass typing and eventualy lost its poison typing too. It instead is now a fire controler, using flames to threaten predators, with its hands being covered in them. It also protects fellow pokemon who need help. Its appearance is a red color scheme with some orange and the rose hands being entirely in flames.

Pokemon: Roserade
New abilities: Flame Body / Sheer Force / Pixilate (hidden)
New stats: 60 / 60 (-10) / 65 / 125 / 85 (-20) / 120 (+30)
Added/Removed moves: (REMOVED: Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Water Sport, Stun Spore, Wory Seed, Venoshock, Rain Dance, Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab, Cotton Spore, Bullet Seed, Grass Whistle, Leaf Storm, Pin Missile, Razor Leaf, Seed Bomb, Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Poison Sting, Magical Leaf, Ingrain, Toxic Spikes, Petal Blizzard, Petal Dance, Grassy Terrain TOTAL: 26) (ADDED: Ember, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Will-O-Wisp, Flame Burst, Quick Attack, Disarming Voice, Psychic, Smokescreen, Fire Spin, Sweet Kiss, Charm, Heat Wave, Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice, Incinerate, Draining Kiss, Flame Charge, Earth Power, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Shock Wave, Psyshock, Moonblast, Spike Cannon, Misty Terrain TOTAL: 26)
Flavor: Seen as a goddess of fire, Roserade can completely choose when fire burns. If disrupted, it burns an enemy completely in just seconds. People can also look to Roserade to give warmth to the people in cold regions. The color scheme is a red one again, with the two roses at its hands and its head completely on fire.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
This is the slate

Tyranitar Line

Metagross Line

Salamence Line

Garchomp Line

Hydreigon Line

Goodra Line

(Dragonite was already done)

Good luck to you all!

Presenting the following:

Pokemon: Deino
Type: Grass/Ground
Ability: Gluttony
Stats: 38/45/50/65/50/52
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Dragon Rage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Scary Face, Thunder Wave, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Assurance, Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, Incinerate
Added: Giga Drain, Razor Leaf, Magical Leaf, Mud Shot, Earthquake, Synthesis, Power Whip, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Energy Ball, Leaf Blade
Flavor/Design: The black on its body is now green, the blue now brown, and the purple spots are now yellow. It is now more jungle like. Of course, by that previous statement, they appear in the Lush Jungle.

Pokemon: Zweilous
Stats: 58/65/70/85/70/72
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Dragon Rage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Scary Face, Thunder Wave, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Assurance, Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, Incinerate
Added: Giga Drain, Razor Leaf, Magical Leaf, Mud Shot, Earthquake, Synthesis, Power Whip, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Energy Ball, Leaf Blade
Flavor/Design: The black on its body is now green, the blue now brown, and the purple spots are now yellow. It is now more jungle like. Of course, by that previous statement, they appear in the Lush Jungle.

Pokemon: Hydreigon
Stats: 90/125/90/105/90/100
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Dragon Rage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Scary Face, Thunder Wave, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Assurance, Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, Incinerate, Heat Wave
Added: Giga Drain, Razor Leaf, Magical Leaf, Mud Shot, Earthquake, Synthesis, Power Whip, Energy Ball, Leaf Blade, Bonemerang, Belly Drum, Nasty Plot
Flavor/Design: The black on its body is now green, the blue now brown, and the purple spots are now yellow. It is now more jungle like. Design is a bit bulkier. Of course, by that previous statement, they appear in the Lush Jungle. Compared to the other two members of its line, it has a bone in its nose.
Competitive: I wanted to make a Pokemon that can use Belly Drum effectively. Typing isn't the best in this regard, but once it gets to set up, its going to reek havoc. Gluttony helps it immensely, but you can also run a Scarf set. It can't tank Ice-type moves very well, but aside from that, it's a beast.

Pokemon: Larvitar
Type: Ground/Steel
Ability: Light Metal/Skill Link (HA)
Stats: Same as regular
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Dark Pulse, Sunny Day, Power-Up Punch, Assurance, Uproar
Added: Automize, Extremespeed, Pin Missile, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast
Flavor/Design: The green is now a silver-ish gray, and the red is a blue. Eyes are completely yellow with lines through them. In general has a more "robotic" feel. A lot of people compare this line to Godzilla, so what better way to make an Alolan form than to make it based (somewhat) on Mecha Godzilla!

Pokemon: Pupitar
Ability: Overcoat
Movepool Changes:
Flavor/Design: The shell is a silver-ish gray, and the eyes are yellow with lines through them. In general has a more "robotic" feel.

Pokemon: Tyranitar
Type: Dragon/Steel
Ability: Heavy Metal/Skill Link (HA)
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Dark Pulse, Sunny Day, Power-Up Punch, Assurance, Uproar, Surf, Water Pulse, Aqua Tail, Whirlpool
Added: Automize, Extremespeed, Pin Missile, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Heavy Slam, Draco Meteor, Flash Cannon, Spikes
Flavor/Design: The green is now a silver-ish gray, and the blue is a gold-ish yellow. Eyes are completely yellow with lines through them. In general has a more "robotic" feel. A lot of people compare this line to Godzilla, so what better way to make an Alolan form than to make it based (somewhat) on Mecha Godzilla!
Competitive: A great set-up sweeper with a fantastic defensive typing. Is set back from initially low speed and the fact that certain Pokemon can easily counter it. (Celesteela counters sets without Fire Blast, Heatran beats those without Superpower or Earthquake etc.)

Pokemon: Mega Tyranitar
Type: Dragon/Steel
Ability: Flash Fire
Stats: 100/95/150/164/120/71
Flavor/Design: The green is now a silver-ish gray, and the red is a gold-ish yellow. Eyes are completely yellow with lines through them. Weird "wing"-like things are now missile carriers. In general has a more "robotic" feel. A lot of people compare this line to Godzilla, so what better way to make an Alolan form than to make it based (somewhat) on Mecha Godzilla!
Competitive: In regular play, there's no reason to use Mega Tyranitar over its non-Mega counterpart. However, this one comes packed with the ability of Flash Fire, and massive special attack, but again suffers from being countered by Heatran (unless you wanna go mixed).

Pokemon: Bagon
Type: Water
Ability: Solar Power/Anger Point (HA)
Stats: 45/40/30/75/60/50
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Fury Cutter, Dragon Rush, Dragon Rage, Twister, Aerial Ace, Draco Meteor, Ember, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse
Added: Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Scald, Will-O-Wisp, Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Recover, Flare Blitz, Calm Mind
Flavor/Design: Whilst Alolan Bagon is a Water dweller at heart, its able to generate heat and fire. Scientists are still unsure of this, but what is known is that Bagon in this region have adopted a color scheme of orange with black spots. Its gray plate of sorts is now much smaller and is now a brown wooden texture.

Pokemon: Shelgon
Type: Water/Fire
Ability: Overcoat/Shell Armor (HA)
Stats: 65/60/50/95/100/50
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Fury Cutter, Dragon Rush, Dragon Rage, Twister, Aerial Ace, Draco Meteor, Ember, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse
Added: Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Scald, Will-O-Wisp, Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Recover, Flare Blitz, Calm Mind
Flavor/Design: It's shell is now a brown wooden texture, and looks like a coconut at a glance. It lures in coconut-eating Pokemon and then roasts them alive. Legs are orange.
Competitive: Usually I don't do these for NFEs, but I feel like this could have a niche in tiers like PU, thanks to a decent defensive typing (and a good offensive one), recovery, and Calm Mind. 2 decent defensive abilities as well.

Pokemon: Salamence
Ability: Levitate/Competitive (HA)
Stats: 95/110/80/135/80/100
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Fury Cutter, Dragon Rush, Dragon Rage, Twister, Aerial Ace, Draco Meteor, Ember, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Ominious Wind, Brutal Swing
Added: Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Scald, Will-O-Wisp, Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Recover, Flare Blitz, Calm Mind, Wood Hammer, Head Smash
Flavor/Design: Its color scheme is now orange and black. It has bits of pieces of its wooden shell across its body, but it doesn't fully cover it. Across its stomach is now two tubes of sorts, allowing it generate both water and fire.

Pokemon: Mega Salamence
Ability: Rock Head
Stats: 95/145/90/120/130/120
Flavor/Design: Its skull has grown insanely strong (shown by a big wooden shell covering it), allowing it to dish out powerful headbutts with little drawback. Its wings are now jagged. For anything else, see above.
Competitive: A Rock Head abuser that has good speed without a Scarf? And can boost? This will hurt like hell. However, its weaknesses are pretty exploitable, and doesn't have as easy a time setting thanks to no Intimidate.

Pokemon: Beldum
Type: Bug/Psychic
Ability: Steadfast/Tinted Lenses (HA)
Stats: 40/35/80/55/60/30
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Iron Head, Iron Defense, Zen Headbutt, Headbutt, Take Down
Added: Vaccuum Wave, Bug Buzz, Uproar, Psychic, Sticky Web
Flavor/Design: Beldum now gains legs and antennae. It appears to have taken a grasshopper shape. It is now green instead of blue, though the eye color remains identical.

Pokemon: Metang
Stats: 60/55/100/75/80/50
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Iron Head, Iron Defense, Headbutt, Take Down, Metal Claw, Gyro Ball, Flash Cannon, Pursuit, Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Sludge Bomb, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Stealth Rock, Rollout, Rock Polish
Added: Vaccuum Wave, Bug Buzz, Uproar, Defend Order, Hyper Voice, Echoed Voice, Sticky Web, Pin Missile, U-Turn, Aura Sphere, Psyshock, Spider Web, Attack Order, Silver Wind, Heal Order, Mach Punch
Flavor/Design: Metang now gains legs and antennae. It appears to have taken a spider-like shape with 3 legs on both sides, with the arms taking up the last two "leg" slots. It is now green instead of blue, though the eye color remains identical. It is said to call upon Alolan Beldum for assistance.

Pokemon: Metagross
Stats: 80/95/130/135/90/70
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Iron Head, Iron Defense, Headbutt, Take Down, Metal Claw, Gyro Ball, Flash Cannon, Pursuit, Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Sludge Bomb, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Stealth Rock, Rollout, Rock Polish
Added: Vaccuum Wave, Bug Buzz, Uproar, Defend Order, Hyper Voice, Echoed Voice, Sticky Web, Pin Missile, Electroweb, Aura Sphere, Psyshock, Spider Web, Attack Order, Silver Wind, Heal Order, Mach Punch
Flavor/Design: Metagross now gains legs and antennae. It appears to have taken a spider-like shape with 3 legs on both sides, with the arms taking up the last two "leg" slots. It is now green instead of blue, though the eye color remains identical. In contrast to Metang though, it is much bigger, and has a crown-like structure made out of webs on its head. It is said to call upon Alolan Beldum and Metang for assistance.
Competitive: Its typing is terrible defensively, and its pretty slow for an offensive mon. However, it hits extremely hard with the Tinted Lenses ability. Combined with recovery and priority options, there's no mistaking that Metagross is a threat.

Pokemon: Mega Metagross
Type: Electric/Psychic
Ability: Galvanize
Stats: 80/145/150/145/110/70
Flavor/Design: Metagross now gains legs and antennae. It appears to have taken a spider-like shape with 3 legs on both sides, with the arms taking up the last two "leg" slots. It is now green instead of blue, though the eye color remains identical. In contrast to Metang though, it is much bigger, and has a crown-like structure made out of webs on its head. It is said to call upon Alolan Beldum and Metang for assistance. In its mega form, it turns its 6 side legs to wings, combined with strange magnetic devices placed around its body.
Competitive: Metagross' typing gets better defensively, and it gets a fantastic ability in Galvanize. However, the speed is still quite average, but it can tank hits and dish them out. It can also set up Sticky Web very easily, as it threatens even hazard remover (though it fares poorly against Mega Sableye and the unreleased Mega Diancie).

Pokemon: Gible
Type: Dark/Fairy
Ability: Snow Cloak/Ice Body (HA)
Stats: Same
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Sand-Attack, Dragon Rage, Sandstorm, Sand Tomb, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Mud Shot, Dragon Pulse, Twister, Dragonbreath, Incinerate, Draco Meteor
Added: Ice Punch, Hail, Glare, Bite, Crunch, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Freeze-Dry, Frost Breath
Flavor/Design: A black and pink color scheme defines Alolan Gible. They thrive in cold regions due to a sudden population boom of Vibrava and Flygon in the desert. They are now warm-blooded.

Pokemon: Gabite
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Sand-Attack, Dragon Rage, Sandstorm, Sand Tomb, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Mud Shot, Dragon Pulse, Twister, Dragonbreath, Incinerate, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Dual Chop
Added: Ice Punch, Hail, Glare, Bite, Crunch, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Frost Breath, Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Double Kick
Flavor/Design: A black and pink color scheme defines Alolan Gabite. They thrive in cold regions due to a sudden population boom of Vibrava and Flygon in the desert. They are now warm-blooded. Eyes vaguely resemble a sunglasses shape.

Pokemon: Garchomp
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Sand-Attack, Dragon Rage, Sandstorm, Sand Tomb, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Mud Shot, Dragon Pulse, Twister, Dragonbreath, Incinerate, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Dual Chop, Fire Fang, Whirlpool
Added: Ice Punch, Hail, Glare, Bite, Moonblast, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Frost Breath, Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Double Kick, Ice Fang, Dark Pulse
Flavor/Design: A black and pink color scheme defines Alolan Gabite. They thrive in cold regions due to a sudden population boom of Vibrava and Flygon in the desert. They are now warm-blooded. Eyes vaguely resemble a sunglasses shape.
Competitive Analysis: A great movepool and typing help out Alolan Garchomp a lot. Drawback is that you have worse coverage, with Ice being worse neutral coverage with Fire, but it still can get past a lot of stuff. Also, trying fighting an Icicium-Z + Hail variant.

Pokemon: Mega Garchomp
Ability: Slush Rush
Flavor/Design: A black and pink color scheme defines Alolan Gabite. They thrive in cold regions due to a sudden population boom of Vibrava and Flygon in the desert. They are now warm-blooded. Eyes vaguely resemble a sunglasses shape. The mega form makes the colors darker.
Competitive Analysis: Hail is a bad playstyle. However, Garchomp doesn't stack Ice-types on your team. (It does stack Fairies though) Once under hail, it can wreck house. Simple as that.

Pokemon: Goomy
Type: Electric/Fairy
Ability: Storm Drain/Gooey/Surge Surfer (HA)
Stats: 45/50/75/55/35/40
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Dragonbreath, Poison Tail, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Acid Armor, Outrage
Added: Wild Charge, Thunder, Play Rough, Electric Terrain, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Surf
Flavor/Design: Its yellow and dark brown. It has a more jelly look to its body. It has two small horns on the sides of its heard, but they're too weak to be used.

Pokemon: Sliggoo
Stats: 68/75/113/83/53/60
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Dragonbreath, Poison Tail, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Acid Armor, Outrage
Added: Wild Charge, Thunder, Play Rough, Electric Terrain, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Surf
Flavor/Design: Its yellow and dark brown. It has a more jelly look to its body. Its horns have bent slightly and are less far apart. Its face is now a bit more "angry".

Pokemon: Goodra
Stats: 90/100/150/110/70/80
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Dragonbreath, Poison Tail, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Acid Armor, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Fire Punch
Added: Wild Charge, Play Rough, Electric Terrain, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Surf, Ice Punch, Liquidation, Parabolic Charge
Flavor/Design: Its yellow and dark brown. It has a more jelly look to its body. Its horns have come together a formed a generator like shape. Its face is much calmer than before. Unlike regular Goodra, though, it doesn't have legs and has a shell like goo on its back.
Competitive: I intend this to function like Ludicolo or Kingdra do in lower tiers. It can easily set up an Electric Terrain on its own and it hits pretty hard on both sides of the field. Storm Drain is a very nice ability as well. Its massive bulk and typing could make it a good Assault Vest user, but I feel it sadly has the same flaws as regular AV Goodra. (But Parabolic Charge is at least SOME recovery)

Last edited:
The story between the four: Long ago while Arceus was creating the Pokemon world, Arceus felt like the Island Guardians of Alola needed some help. 4 special Pokemon were picked to turn into Alolan forms for this role. Other stories say these forms were the first kind of their species, but it not fully believable
Notes: Do not include this story when copying these submissions into the OP, and make this story go to waste if one of my submissions wins, but the others don't.

Pokemon: Bagon
New typing: Electric / Ground
New abilities:
Lightning Rod / Electric Surge
New stats: 30 (-15) / 25 (Swapped with SpAttack, -15) / 30 (-30) / 75 (Swapped with Attack) / 60 (+30) / 80 (+30)
Removed moves: Rage, Ember, Leer, Dragon Breath, Bite, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Scary Face, Sunny Day, Brick Break, Fire Blast, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush, Fire Fang, Hydro Pump, Twister, Draco Meteor, Outrage, Home Claws Total: 23
Added moves: Tackle, Growl, Thunder Shock, Shock Wave, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Wild Charge, Mud-Slap, Mud Shot, Mud Bomb, Earth Power, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Volt Switch, Signal Beam, Eerie Impulse, Electric Terrain, Stealth Rock, Magnet Rise, Electroweb, Agility, Calm Mind Total: 23
Flavor:
In a story, Bagon and it's evolutions were chosen to be the helpers to Tapu Koko. This is demonstrated through the electric typing and a few species also having Electric Surge. Any minor issues on Melemele Island can be easily solved by a few of these.
Design: Becomes mostly yellow, with a few hardened mud markings on the skin. These mud markings are patterned in a similar way to Tapu Koko's shell.

Pokemon:
Shelgon
New abilities:
New stats: 65 / 50 (Swap with SpAttack, -10) / 60 (Swap with SpDefense, +10) / 95 (Swap with Attack) / 70 (Swap with Defense, -30) / 80 (+30)
Removed moves: Rage, Ember, Leer, Dragon Breath, Bite, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Scary Face, Sunny Day, Brick Break, Fire Blast, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush, Fire Fang, Hydro Pump, Twister, Draco Meteor, Outrage, Home Claws, Iron Defense Total: 24
Added moves: Tackle, Growl, Thunder Shock, Shock Wave, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Wild Charge, Mud-Slap, Mud Shot, Mud Bomb, Earth Power, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Volt Switch, Signal Beam, Eerie Impulse, Electric Terrain, Stealth Rock, Magnet Rise, Electroweb, Agility, Calm Mind, Amnesia Total: 24
Flavor: These serve as the more powerful protectors of Melemele. The purpose is when things get really bad there and the Bagon need help. The shell allows hits to be taken, though it makes them as fast as Bagon Instead of being faster.
Design: Grey parts become orange while the shell is now yellow. Similar to Bagon, there are mud markings on the shell and are also patterned in a way similar to Tapu Koko's shell.

Pokemon:
Salamence
New abilities:
New stats: 95 / 80 (Swap with SpAttack, -30) / 80 / 135 (Swap with Attack) / 90 (+10) / 120 (+20)
Removed moves: Rage, Ember, Leer, Dragon Breath, Bite, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Scary Face, Brick Break, Fire Blast, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush, Fire Fang, Hydro Pump, Twister, Draco Meteor, Outrage, Home Claws, Iron Defense, Roost, Thunder Fang, Fly, Steel Wing, Air Cutter Total: 27
Added moves: Tackle, Growl, Thunder Shock, Shock Wave, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Wild Charge, Mud-Slap, Mud Shot, Mud Bomb, Earth Power, Volt Switch, Signal Beam, Eerie Impulse, Electric Terrain, Stealth Rock, Magnet Rise, Electroweb, Agility, Calm Mind, Amnesia, Electro Ball, Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast, Flash Cannon, Total: 25
Flavor: This is a last resort for issues; big immense strength is what helps this do its job. These are very rarely seen in the wild and in most cases, you have to use evolution. Also, if in desperate need, it can mega evolve too.
Design: Wings have decreased in size greatly and are now orange. Other red parts are orange as well. The blue becomes yellow and has mud markings, which are patterned in a similar way to Tapu Koko's shell.

Pokemon
:
Mega Salamence
New abilities:
Intimidate
New stats: 95 / 80 / 100 (+20) / 165 (+30) / 110 (+20) / 150 (+30)

Pokemon: Beldum
New typing: Psychic
New abilities: Levitate / Psychic Surge
New stats: 40 / 25 (-30) / 60 (-20) / 65 (+30) / 80 (+20) 30
Removed moves: Take Down, Headbutt, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt Total: 5
Added moves: Confusion, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Total: 5
Flavor: Beldum was the choice for helpers to Tapu Lele. In terms of how they do, they do a great job, Despite lacking much of a movepool. It was also easy to make these Pokemon this type, as they already were Psychic-Types.
Design: The body is now black crystal (Think Necrozma) and has random white particles placed in a similar way to Tapu Lele's shell.

Pokemon:
Metang
New typing: Psychic / Dark
New abilities
:
Levitate / Psychic Surge
New stats: 60 / 45 (-30) / 80 (-20) / 85 (+30) / 100 (+20) / 50
Removed moves: Take Down, Metal Claw, Bullet Punch, Iron Defense, Meteor Mash, Iron Head, Magnet Rise, Sandstorm, Gyro Ball, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Rock Tomb, Rock Slide, Rock Polish, Aerial Ace, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Thunder Punch, Power-Up-Punch, Explosion Total: 20
Added moves: Snarl, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Taunt, Torment, Embargo, Calm Mnd, Fling, Quash, Payback, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Charge Beam, Recover, Thunder Wave, Psychic Terrain, Energy Ball, Topsy Turvy, Power Gem Total: 20
Flavor: It's side dark typing is one of the many gifts this Pokemon received. Also having an actual movepool helps as well, letting it do it's job of helping Tapu Lele. For slightly more major problems, some of these will come for it.
Design: The body is now black crystal (Think Necrozma) and has random white particles placed in a similar way to Tapu Lele's shell.

Pokemon:
Metagross
New abilities
:
Levitate / Psychic Surge
New stats: 80 / 75 (Swap with SpAttack, -20) / 110 (Swap with SpDefense, +20) / 135 (Swap with Attack) / 130 (Swap with Defense) / 70
Removed moves: Hammer Arm, Metal Claw, Bullet Punch, Iron Defense, Meteor Mash, Iron Head, Magnet Rise, Sandstorm, Gyro Ball, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Rock Tomb, Rock Slide, Rock Polish, Aerial Ace, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Thunder Punch, Power-Up-Punch, Explosion Total: 20
Added moves: Snarl, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Taunt, Torment, Embargo, Calm Mind, Fling, Quash, Payback, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Charge Beam, Recover, Thunder Wave, Psychic Terrain, Energy Ball, Topsy Turvy, Power Gem Total: 20
Flavor: Now in it's fully evolved state, Metagross is fully defensive while still keeping it's offensives. It's slow, but still effective in the one job it was made to do.

Pokemon
:
Mega Metagross
New abilities
:
Regenerator
New stats: 80 / 75 / 145 (+35) / 160 (+25) / 170 (+40) / 70

Pokemon: Gible
New typing: Grass / Fighting
New abilities:
Grass Pelt / Grassy Surge
New stats: 38 (-20) / 80 (+10) / 35 (-10) / 30 (-10) / 45 / 72 (+30)
Removed moves: Sand Attack, Dragon Rage, Sandstorm, Sand Tomb, Dragon Claw, Dig, Dragon Rush, Rain Dance, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Incinerate, Dragon Breath, Mud Shot, Outrage, Twister, Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Metal Claw Total: 19
Added moves: Leafage, Razor Leaf, Leaf Blade, Low Kick, Low Sweep, Close Combat, Superpower, Wood Hammer, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Solar Beam, Focus Blast, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Seed Bomb, Synthesis, Drain Punch, Worry Seed, Swords Dance Total: 19
Flavor: Off at Ula'ula, Gible serve for Tapu Bulu. People underestimate the power of this pokemon due to the grass type, but let my tell you, it hits hard, very hard...
Design: The entire body is now made up of green leaves save for a few red ones. The red leaves are patterned in a similar way to Tapu Bulu's shell.

Pokemon:
Gabite
New abilities:
New stats: 58 (-10) / 100 (+10) / 45 (-20) / 40 (-10) / 65 (+10) / 102 (+20)
Removed moves: Sand Attack, Dragon Rage, Sandstorm, Sand Tomb, Dragon Claw, Dig, Dragon Rush, Rain Dance, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Incinerate, Dragon Breath, Mud Shot, Outrage, Twister, Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Metal Claw, Dual Chop Total: 20
Added moves: Leafage, Razor Leaf, Leaf Blade, Low Kick, Low Sweep, Close Combat, Superpower, Wood Hammer, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Solar Beam, Focus Blast, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Seed Bomb, Synthesis, Drain Punch, Worry Seed, Swords Dance, Bullet Seed Total: 20
Flavor: For any medium issue, this will come into play. It helps using it's high speed to outpace threats and being able to shoot seeds from a distance, something Gible has not yet mastered.
Design: The entire body is now made up of green leaves save for a few red ones. The red leaves are patterned in a similar way to Tapu Bulu's shell.

Pokemon:
Garchomp
New abilities:
New stats: 88 (-20) / 135 (+5) / 80 (-15) / 80 / 95 (+10) / 122 (+20)
Removed moves: Sand Attack, Dragon Rage, Sandstorm, Sand Tomb, Dragon Claw, Dig, Dragon Rush, Rain Dance, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Incinerate, Dragon Breath, Mud Shot, Outrage, Twister, Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Dual Chop, Fire Fang Total: 20
Added moves: Leafage, Razor Leaf, Leaf Blade, Low Kick, Low Sweep, Close Combat, Superpower, Wood Hammer, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Solar Beam, Focus Blast, Bulk Up, Seed Bomb, Synthesis, Drain Punch, Worry Seed, Bullet Seed, Trop Kick, Thunder Fang Total: 20
Flavor: When fully evolved, Garchomp gets a strong boost; it can disguise as a bush, if disturbed, has very fast reflexes, and hits brutally hard. All of this helps for Tapu Bulu and it gets even better upon mega evolving.

Pokemon:
Mega Garchomp
New abilities
:
Natural Cure
New stats: 88 / 165 (+30) / 105 (+25) / 80 / 115 (+20) / 147 (+25)

Pokemon: Larvitar
New typing: Dragon / Fairy
New abilities:
Magic Guard / Friend Guard
New stats: 60 (+10) / 74 (+10) / 40 (-10) / 30 (-15) / 65 (+15) / 31 (-10)
Removed moves: Bite, Sandstorm, Dark Pulse, Payback, Crunch, Smack Down, Torment, Snarl, Assurance, Rock Polish, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Earth Power Total: 15
Added moves: Dragon Rage, Dragon Tail, Dragon Pulse, Fairy Wind, Dazzling Gleam, Play Rough, Dragon Hammer, Slack Off, Misty Terrain, Amnesia, Cosmic Power, Draco Meteor, Barrier, Light Screen, Reflect, Total: 15
Flavor: Unlike the rest of the commanders, Larvitar doesn't get the terrain-summoning ability yet. That's because Tapu Fini has a different way to guide it's commanders. It also makes the final evolution much more calm.
Design: The outer body is light purple, with the center becoming pink. Pink diamonds are scattered throughout the body, which are patterned in a similar way Tapu Fini's shell.

Pokemon:
Pupitar
New abilities:
Magic Guard
New stats: 80 (+10) / 94 (+10) / 65 (-5) / 50 (-15) / 80 (+10) / 41 (-10)
Removed moves: Bite, Sandstorm, Dark Pulse, Payback, Crunch, Smack Down, Torment, Snarl, Assurance, Rock Polish, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Earth Power Total: 15
Added moves: Dragon Rage, Dragon Tail, Dragon Pulse, Fairy Wind, Dazzling Gleam, Play Rough, Dragon Hammer, Slack Off, Misty Terrain, Amnesia, Cosmic Power, Draco Meteor, Barrier, Light Screen, Reflect, Total: 15
Flavor: Big defenses are the key selling point in it's job. With them, it can endure very strong attacks and retaliate back. Or it can not attack and wait it's opponent out.
Design: The entire body is white. Pink diamonds are scattered throughout the body, which are patterned in a similar way Tapu Fini's shell.

Pokemon:
Tyranitar
New abilities:
Magic Guard / Misty Surge
New stats: 120 (+20) /134 / 100 (-10) / 75 (-20) / 120 (+20) / 51 (-10)
Removed moves: Bite, Sandstorm, Dark Pulse, Payback, Crunch, Smack Down, Torment, Snarl, Assurance, Rock Polish, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Earth Power, Brutal Swing, Fling Total: 17
Added moves: Dragon Rage, Fairy Wind, Dazzling Gleam, Play Rough, Dragon Hammer, Slack Off, Misty Terrain, Amnesia, Cosmic Power, Draco Meteor, Barrier, Light Screen, Reflect, Zen Headbutt, Dual Chop, Spikes, Baton Pass Total: 17
Flavor: Once achieving the final evolution, Tyranitar finally gets the terrain-summoning ability. Because it was only given it now, it's much more calmer than a regular Tyranitar. Despite that, it can still hit hard on opponents that bother it.
Design: The outer body is light purple, with the center becoming pink. Pink diamonds are scattered throughout the body, which are patterned in a similar way Tapu Fini's shell.

Pokemon:
Mega Tyranitar
New abilities
:
Aroma Veil
New stats: 120 / 164 (+30) / 140 (+40) / 75 / 150 (+30) / 51

Random side note: For all megas on this slate, the maximum you can boost a stat is +40

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
I "Reserved" Water/Dragon Goodra. I may get ideas for some other Pseudo-Ledends too, but I prioritize Goodra does to the comparatively few submissions of it so far.

Pokemon: Alolan Goomy
New typing:

New abilities: Shift Swim (replaces Gooey as HA)
New stats: 45 / 50 / 45 (+10) / 65 (+10) / 55 (-20) / 40
New/removed moves: ADDED Aqua Jet, Bubble Beam, Dive, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Scald, Surf, Soak, Waterfall, Whirlpool (+10)
No moves removed because I only added Water-type moves to go with its Water-type.
Flavor/Design: Had you ever wonder why the Goomy line is associated with rain does to Sliggoo needs Rain to evolve into Goodra, and the line had Hydration, but they are still not Water-type? Imagine if they had to travel from island to island in order to search for foods and habitat. The Alolan Goomy are decently fast swimmers thanks to their wider bottom, and their body color had changed into blue. They also got two more antennas but are much clearer.

Pokemon: Alolan Sliggoo
New typing:

New stats: 68 / 75 / 73 (+20) / 93 (+10) / 83 (-30) / 60
New/removed moves: ADDED Aqua Jet, Bubble Beam, Dive, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Scald, Surf, Soak, Waterfall, Whirlpool (+10)
Flavor/Design: Same with Alolan Goomy, but the "shell-like" back also had wing-like appendages.

Pokemon: Alolan Goodra
New typing:

New stats: 90 / 110 (+10) / 90 (+20) / 110 / 120 (-30) / 80
Flavor/Design: Same with Alolan Goomy and Alolan Sliggoo, but the wings are more similar to Palkia, yet with square-like tips like Kyogre or Lugia. Named the Angel of Alola's Sea, Alolan Goodra can swim infernally fast and is said to be even able to swim even at utmost water pressure.

Competitive Scenario: In theory, Alolan Goodra's decreased Special Defense may sound like a bad sign, albeit the increased Attack, alongside access to Dragon Dance and useful Water-type moves such as Aqua Jet and Scald, as well as the lightly fixed Defense, its not that much of an issue. It also makes Sap Sipper a bit more useful, since the increased Attack yet the lost of Grass-type resistance would help increasing its Attack further. It also gain Shift Swim which replaces the situational Gooey. Unlike Dragonite, it can go more of a Mixed Sweeper or go on either Physical or Special Attack, making it somewhat unpredictable. However, its Attack and Special Attack are still pale compared to Dragonite, Garchomp and Hydreigon... but the Shift Swim Ability is what enable it to stand out and allow it to outsped almost every Pokemon that is not wearing a Choice Scarf.

Last edited:
Reserving the following:

Dragon/Steel Tyranitar
Bug/Psychic (Becomes Electric/Psychic in Mega form) Metagross
Water/Fire Salamence
Dark/Fairy Garchomp
Electric/Fairy Goodra

Pokemon: Deino
Ability: Competitive/Gluttony/Unburden (HA)
Stats: 38/45/50/65/50/52
Movepool Changes:

Pokemon: Zweilous
Ability: Competitive/Gluttony/Unburden (HA)
Stats: 58/65/70/85/70/72
Movepool Changes:

Pokemon: Hydreigon
Ability: Defiant/Gluttony/Unburden (HA)
Stats: 90/125/90/105/90/100
Movepool Changes:
Removed: Dragon Rage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Scary Face, Thunder Wave, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Assurance, Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, Incinerate, Heat Wave
Added: Giga Drain, Razor Leaf, Magical Leaf, Mud Shot, Earthquake, Synthesis, Power Whip, Energy Ball, Leaf Blade, Bonemerang, Belly Drum, Nasty Plot
Flavor/Design: The black on its body is now green, the blue now brown, and the purple spots are now yellow. It is now more jungle like. Design is a bit bulkier. Of course, by that previous statement, they appear in the Lush Jungle. Compared to the other two members of its line, it has a bone in its nose.
Competitive: I wanted to make a Pokemon that can use Belly Drum effectively. Typing isn't the best in this regard, but once it gets to set up, its going to reek havoc. Gluttony and Unburden both help it immensely, but you can also run a Scarf set. It can't tank Ice-type moves very well, but aside from that, it's a beast.
You need to keep the same ability amount; the Deino line has only one ability

Last edited:
Pokemon: Pupitar
Ability: Overcoat/Skill Link (HA)
Movepool Changes:
Flavor/Design: The shell is a silver-ish gray, and the eyes are yellow with lines through them. In general has a more "robotic" feel.
You did it again; Pupitar has only one ability (the rest are fine, as Larvitar and Tyranitar have two abilities)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)