5IV Mons For Trade! (Over 50 Perfect)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be willing to trade the pawniard with knock off/sucker punch? I can throw in a little extra somethin
Hmm, I'm not really interested in anything else in your thread, I think, except if the Carvanha you have is in a Dream Ball.

hey i would need this Tentacool, Calm Rain Dish, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Rapid Spin, Knock Off)

I can offer you any gen 6 breedable 5 IV pokemon with gender/ball/egg moves available in gen 6 again. Let me know if interested :)
Unfortunately I don't need anything from 6th gen, sorry man

Mm I mean, I can wait. I have a few shinies available if you want one of those as well since you can clone.

Awesome, thanks. As I said, your project is transferred and ready to trade whenever. Just let me know when you're ready so we can start looking for each other to be online.
They are ready! Btw on sableye it learns foul play at level 50 so recover is the only egg move.

@ your CMT:

Nidoran, Modest, Hustle (Sheer Force), 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Corphish, Adamant, Adaptability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Super Power, DD)

i might need more time if you need a moxie heracross, but otherwise I can be on tonight :)

@ your CMT:

Nidoran, Modest, Hustle (Sheer Force), 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Corphish, Adamant, Adaptability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Super Power, DD)

i might need more time if you need a moxie heracross, but otherwise I can be on tonight :)
Guts is fine and I'll breed yours ASAP. You want a male nidoran right? For Nidoking?

Okay, so I thought about it and I think I will say yes :3 I reckon if you put another Pokemon in the deal, it'd be fair. I'd also be interested in a male Corphish.
Okay cool I'll get to breeding them asap then and PM you when they're done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)