5IV Mons For Trade! (Over 50 Perfect)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you do either a calm rotom or adamant marill for my
Timid 5V - Atk Ralts Female with confuse ray, mean look, destiny bond, and sneak attack egg moves?

Finished with the transfers, your Bold Clefable is complete and ready for trade. I got Magic Guard on the first try transferring it! I typically make the Emerald Breeds non-redis due to the difficulty in getting them, just an FYI (if you want otherwise we can figure something out).

Before I pick pokemon in exchange for it, I wanted to ask: Do you have any trained pokemon available for trade? If not that's okay.

Finished with the transfers, your Bold Clefable is complete and ready for trade. I got Magic Guard on the first try transferring it! I typically make the Emerald Breeds non-redis due to the difficulty in getting them, just an FYI (if you want otherwise we can figure something out).

Before I pick pokemon in exchange for it, I wanted to ask: Do you have any trained pokemon available for trade? If not that's okay.
Unfortunately I don't have any trained mons, I can't clone so I tend not to EV train if I'm not using them. Sorry : /

hey i would need this Tentacool, Calm Rain Dish, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Rapid Spin, Knock Off)

I can offer you any gen 6 breedable 5 IV pokemon with gender/ball/egg moves available in gen 6 again. Let me know if interested :)

Is that eevee, larvitar, skarmory, abra, feebas Still up for trade or breeding? I dont have much to offer. I just started my game and want to get my team together. I have a 5iv ralts and a great ninetales and ill trade whatever else I got

Would I be able to get the following then? (genders aren't super important, but are preferred)

Female Sableye, Calm, Prankster, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Recover, Foul Play)
Female Gligar, Impish, Poison Heal, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Female Deino, Timid, Levitate, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Earth Power, Dark Pulse)

Would I be able to get the following then? (genders aren't super important, but are preferred)

Female Sableye, Calm, Prankster, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Recover, Foul Play)
Female Gligar, Impish, Poison Heal, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Female Deino, Timid, Levitate, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Earth Power, Dark Pulse)
Not a problem! I'll have to breed them tomorrow I'm heading to bed here soon but I'll PM you when they're finished. I'll get them female

Not a problem! I'll have to breed them tomorrow I'm heading to bed here soon but I'll PM you when they're finished. I'll get them female
Awesome, thanks. As I said, your project is transferred and ready to trade whenever. Just let me know when you're ready so we can start looking for each other to be online.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Shellder, Adamant, Skill Link, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Icicle Spear, Rock Blast)

CMT for this (Male preferably)

Shellder, Adamant, Skill Link, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Icicle Spear, Rock Blast)

CMT for this (Male preferably)
I'll take this:

Cleffa
31/x/31/31/31/31
Bold
Friend Guard (Turns into Unaware)
Female
Wish

I've gotta breed quite a few things so I'll PM you when I've got it

Is that eevee, larvitar, skarmory, abra, feebas Still up for trade or breeding? I dont have much to offer. I just started my game and want to get my team together. I have a 5iv ralts and a great ninetales and ill trade whatever else I got
What else do you have? They are all still up for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)