▄▀ Ⓜoose's Ⓜodest Ⓜon Ⓜart《New Starlies》▀▄

Wait, uhhh. Interested in Modest Chandelure with 5 IVs?
or a Careful Miltank w/ 5 IVs?
ooooor Timid Gastly (No egg moves I'm afraid.) w/ 5 IVs.

Wait, uhhh. Interested in Modest Chandelure with 5 IVs?
or a Careful Miltank w/ 5 IVs?
ooooor Timid Gastly (No egg moves I'm afraid.) w/ 5 IVs.
I'm interested in the chandelure. You might have to wait a bit tho since I just traded away my last adamant swinub and I have to breed more phantumps and skarms first

I'm interested in the chandelure. You might have to wait a bit tho since I just traded away my last adamant swinub and I have to breed more phantumps and skarms first
Not a problem. I need to breed your Litwick anyway, so PM me when you're done and please add your FC. Thanks in advance!

Moose V
Your Pokemon are ready :
Male Timid Blaze Charmander with egg move Dragon pulse (31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Female Bold Magic Guard Solosis (31/xx/31/31/31/31)

..Tomorrow morning.... ooookay. As in.. twelve hours from now, right? I'm just horrible with time zones.

Or.. Interested in trading spitbacks?

Oh okay. That's fine anyway. I'm gonna be kinda busy with stuff for the next few hours so... uh. I hope I'm free when you are. Cheers.

Shellder for skarm? I have your breeding pair ready so we can trade the breeding pairs whenever and I'll let you know when I have the skarms.
Sounds good to me. Your Diglett pair is ready for pick up. Let me know when you're available.

Hello, I am interested in your 5 IV Adamant Swinub.

In retern, I can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant Fletchling w/Gale wings. Please let me know if you are interested

Hello, I am interested in your 5 IV Adamant Swinub.

In retern, I can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant Fletchling w/Gale wings. Please let me know if you are interested
Sorry I already have a trade planned for a fletchling, got anything else to offer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)